Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly w...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Brigid G.
I tried the Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream when I got a deal on it. However, I did not feel it worked any better than other products I had purchased. I do not feel that it is worth the hefty price for what it does. I am not inclined to repurchase this product.
Candace R.
Haslet, TX
This is a tough one for me. I pair this with the serum, and it leaves me feeling sticky- all day. My skin does feel improved and more luminous, but sticky! I'm going to power through and finish my bottles, hoping the pay off is worth the my hair sticking to my neck.
Kassandra J.
Kenosha, WI
This does a great job moisturizing. It also doesn't irritate my skin or cause redness like some moisturizers. It seems really gentle on the skin. I wish it was in a pump instead of a jar because I'm always getting it under my nails when I'm getting the product out.
sydney w.
Spring Valley, CA
I love how this cream looks under my makeup. It is hydrating without being greasy. It isn't harsh on my skin. It worked very well and i would recommend it to others who are asking for this type of product. The product also lasts a long time, it is worth trying out.
melissa j w.
pittsburgh, PA
Cant live without! Anytime ive gone and used some other moisturizer ive been disappointed and always come back to olay. i love the velvety feel I'm left with after applying...highly recommend. will i stop trying everything, no...but my olay will always be close by!
Irina D.
Tacoma, WA
This is an amazing cream! Most of all I lived the consistency, it wasn't too think and oily but it was still very hydrating. The scent was also light, so I enjoying that it wasn't extremely overpowering. Good product with a decent price. I would repurchase again.
Amelia W.
Hartsburg, MO
This product is very easy to use and is very effective. I bought it at Target. I love this product for fixing my imperfections and it met every expectation. I would recommend it to so many other people but it needs no improvement because you can use it everyday!
Mia g.
I saw results after the first day of application! Its amazing definitely gonna purchase again. Although I only used it for my crows feet I still results. After the first week my skin was so smooth and looked ageless , not that I'm that old. 9/10 would recommend
Christine B.
Pleasanton, CA
Love this cream. It keeps my skin very soft. It is high in niacinamide, which helps fading dark spots, tightening pores, wrinkles, etc. This is why it is one of my favorite products. The only thing I dislike is It's in a jar, but I am willing to deal with that.
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
This cream is amazing!! I received a sample from Pinchme and I have totally fell in love. First of all it smells so good! and it makes my face feel so soft and not weighed down. The sample was not big enough to see results but I love it have to go pick some up
Brandy C.