Add a Photo

Photos (49)
Dara P.
Dara P.
Houston , Tx

Live this product! Olay is a trusted name brand and not to hard to find. I used this product mainly on my forehead and around my eyes I saw my eyes which would look almost hollow start to look plump and healthier. My forehead wrinkles were less noticeable and my skin was over all more smooth
Lily R.
Lily R.

I don't know if this is necessarily getting rid of wrinkles, being that I'm pretty young with no wrinkles at the moment. But I do use this as a heavy moisturizer at night because my skin is combination and I want to have glowing, hydrated skin. It can sting, and be careful around your eyes.
Katie W.
Katie W.

After trying a very expensive moisturizer that a friend suggested from Sephora and seeing no results, I thought I would go for something less expensive from the drug store. I was shocked at how much better may skin looked after a week of using Olay Regenerist. I will buy this product again.
Wendy K.
Wendy K.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH

I have just started using this recently so the jury is still out for me on this. I do not like that it is fragrance free. I also have not seen any difference in my facial skin. I am hoping that by the time that I finish it that my skin will look better. If not than I will not buy it again.
Aidan B.
Aidan B.
Milwaukee, WI

Love Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream! So hydrating! I use it all over my face, even under my eyes at night. You wake up with super smooth skin, love it. I use the fragrance free version, just to be safe. I love this stuff, but it is a little pricey for my budget, so I wait for sales.
Karina L.
Karina L.

This cream is effective, but not necessarily worth the price. I will say that this cream will not make one's face feel oily like some other higher-end lotions, but I it does not moisturize (which is, after all, the main purposes of this product) as well as the price suggests that it will.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Weimar, TX

My mother gifted me with Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream recently and I'm overjoyed with the product. I use the product every night. I will definitely purchase the product when I run out. I have used Olay products since my 30th birthday (am currently 43). Very happy Olay user.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Camden, SC

This is the only moisturizer that I have used that has not broken my face out. I am approaching middle age, and am really becoming concerned with skin care and wrinkle prevention. I have noticed a difference in the tightness of my skin since I started using this product. Highly recommend!
Yajaira H.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY

Es una crema ligera, con buena fragancia y que se siente bien al aplicarse. A los tres días de estar aplicando la crema la piel se notaba con más firmeza. // It is a light cream, with good fragrance and it feels good to be applied. After three days of being the cream the skin felt firmer.
Judy H.
Judy H.
Fort Worth, TX

I use this every night before bed. The formula is fantastic and makes my skin feel very soft. I have been using this for one month and I can see a deference in my skin. It looks tighter and more youthful. I will continue to use this and see if there is even more improvements in my future.
Brandy C.