Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Very creamy and smooth on your skin. Great moisturizer. Helps minimize the redness on your face and dryness. It has a nice smell. Make sure you use it in the morning and before bed. I've also noticed some fine lines disappear. I recommend it.
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
This is my holy grail u literally will see results within days of using this again I repurchased the smaller small at cvs with my digital coupon on my rewards card which is free to sign up for and use instantly I try to all about it it's literally the easiest to use . I love it. So it was I believe 10.99 o got it with the coupon $2.00 score since I use this daily luv it 😊
Mey M.
Las Vegas , NV
So far both my mother and I are loving this product and the feel of it. After using the product, your face feels nice and tight but smooth.

2 week update: I have no need to apply my usual eczema moisturizer, this product has not dried out my skin and even though I see no signs of anti-aging yet, I am excited to see how it will perform after a longer period of time.
Lila O.
Newport Beach , CA
You know, this stuff works. While I'm normally a La Mer/Chantecaille/etc girl, I do keep this around. I initially tried it six or seven years ago, during a broke (or financially sane, lol) period, and it did the trick. It actually tightens and lifts better than La Mer, but La Mer gives a better rosy glow and is more plumping and moisturizing (granted this was my 26 year old skin assessment, so take it with a grain of salt). I've kept a jar in my beauty kit since.
Alexandria R.
Tucson
I used this for a long time. It really helps and it is more affordable than some of the other higher end brands. It really brightens your skin. It leaves it with a glowing finish. It also does a very good job at moisturizing the skin on your face without making it really oily. I noticed my under eye bags would subside after using this continuously. It is definitely worth it.
Vanessa N.
Orland, CA
This is a good product, I just wish it wasn't in this sort of container. Allow me to explain, over time the cream got a little runny and it got all over the lid. The formula is light and offers de-puffiness in the under eye area in a matter of minutes as it dries or sink into the skin. The smell isn't too bad but it is a little strong. Overall it was way more inexpensive than most creams and did the job so that's why I give it a 5 out of 5 (:
Joanna G.
Hollis, NY
This is my go-to night cream. It works so well to keep my skin hydrated and smooth and it really does soften the fine lines under my eyes. I use this after I put a prescription retinol cream. It's the perfect combination because sometimes the retinol makes my skin peel and leaves it irritated. For a drugstore brand and for it's relatively inexpensive price, Olay's Regenerist Micro-Sculpting cream delivers above and beyond my expectations.
Amy W.
Litchfield, MI
I see this product has been reviewed a great deal. I'm not sure what I can say, btw I am pro Regenerest all the way, but I will try! I love this product and if anyone knows me or asks me what anti-aging product I use, I always say that I have been using the Regenerest line for many years! I've had many people shocked when they learn what my true age is. This includes plastic surgeons, nurses in ER, dates, social media and so on. In fact, while staying in the hospital, when I had a lung scare, a nurse came in while I was applying this very cream and asked if she could watch because she wanted to learn exactly what I was doing to stay so beautiful and shockingly young looking. So yeah, this stuff is great. But it's not magic, you have to be deligent in using the cream. If you have sensitive skin, get the unscented (has a green strip near the bottom on front label). If it breaks you out at first, pop out the acne blotter. I don't know about you, but my skin almost always breaks out when I try something different. This is true for facial wash, facial cream, facial makeup and so on. It's adjusting. When applying, apply in an upward motion and do not skip the neck and décollett area. Oh, also, you are never too young to start using anti-aging products. The earlier the better! I could go on and on about this product, like the peptides, what products I use in conjunction, what staying out of the sun has done for me but this review has become a long monster! I am not paid or endorsed to write about this line, I just love it and what it has done for me.
Jessica F.
Watson, LA
I used up a travel sized tub of this that took me almost two months to use up, so I think I have a handle on it. The smell is light to non-existent, and the cream itself isn't too thick. I have oily skin, so I have to be careful that something won't leave me feeling extra greasy the next day, and this does not but leaves my skin plenty moisturized. I'd likely purchase it in the future, especially if I could get it on sale!
Reanna P.
Montgomery, NY
Wondering how this got 5 star reviews. I heard such rave things about this product and I am just not impressed. I feel as if it makes my face oily and does not hydrate as much as I like. I have not been using it long enough to notice any changes in my skin when it comes to fine lines, but I am 22 and use these lotions as a precaution. I may try to only use this overnight because in my opinion it is so thick and oily for summer daytime.
Brandy C.