Add a Photo

Photos (41)
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Mocksville, NC

When the budget is tight and you need a good anti aging cream go for Olay Regenerist Micosculpting Cream I have been using this product for five years and its is gentle on my skin, light in texture, and very economical. I say start using it before thirty and you have no worries about aging skin!
Caroline G.
Caroline G.
Atlanta

This is an amazing cream for the price. I get the two pack at Costco and its such a steal. The packaging is really solid and heavy which is nice. It definitely exceeded my expectations for a drugstore face cream. I cannot find anything bad to say about this product. I will definitely repurchase!
Tracy I.
Tracy I.

This is by far the best anti aging cream i have used thus far. Packaging is nice. Plenty of room to get product out. Was able to see the effect right away and only got better with time. I will be a repeat user just wish it was a bit less pricey. All in all, it is a stellar product and delivers.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Stuart, VA

I have a serious obession with keeping my skin moisturized and this definitely made such a difference. I received a sample of this and the next day I ran out to buy it. it doesn't leave a greasy feel on your face and it made my skin so soft. it even helped my makeup from seeping into my pores.
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Fairfax, VA

At 61, I needed some help with sagging eyes and some in my cheeks. I tried Olay's Regenerist cream and found a true winner. It feels so good when applying - a smooth rice texture - and the main thing is that it works. I truly noticed a difference within two weeks. Try this - you will love it!
Melinda G.
Melinda G.
Vancouver, WA

This is by far my favorite fave moisturizer. It leaves my skin super soft smells great. It's very affordable. I've been using it for years and plan to continue. The only tip I have is to make sure you exfoliate good before use other wise your extra skin will rub off due to the extra moisture.
Sherri C.
Sherri C.
Woodward, OK

I love this cream, and have used it for a long time now, and it doesn't irritate my skin, as i have sensitive skin think this is great! I'm purchasing my beauty products at walmart or samples i have in case I'm out..i have backup! this is an awesome product that i love to buy. and will continue!
Dara P.
Dara P.
Houston , TX

Live this product! Olay is a trusted name brand and not to hard to find. I used this product mainly on my forehead and around my eyes I saw my eyes which would look almost hollow start to look plump and healthier. My forehead wrinkles were less noticeable and my skin was over all more smooth
Lily R.
Lily R.

I don't know if this is necessarily getting rid of wrinkles, being that I'm pretty young with no wrinkles at the moment. But I do use this as a heavy moisturizer at night because my skin is combination and I want to have glowing, hydrated skin. It can sting, and be careful around your eyes.
Katie W.
Katie W.

After trying a very expensive moisturizer that a friend suggested from Sephora and seeing no results, I thought I would go for something less expensive from the drug store. I was shocked at how much better may skin looked after a week of using Olay Regenerist. I will buy this product again.
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now