Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Leslie R.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by kimberly s.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Mey M.See all 63 photos
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY OLAY #5 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on product...Yes it's very good 2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine...Let me tell share my experienc... 1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?I think it's intended for day ... 1 Answers
Photos (63)
Angela M.
Angela M.
I have a few lines on my forward which (aren't very deep), and this cream helped make them less noticeable. I've tried similar products in the past, but this is the only one that gave me results after ~two weeks. This isn't to rich for my combo skin, and doesn't feel heavy either.
Becky G.
Becky G.
Woodbine, NJ
Great product for almost instant results. It easily absorbs into the skin and doesn't leave an "oily" feeling. You can see result quickly I have used this during the day and also at night. A nice feature of this product is that there are often coupons out there to help save money.
Jeannie K.
Jeannie K.
Blue Ridge, VA
This WAS my favorite moisturizer for several years, and really kept my skin looking young. Then, someone had the bright idea of adding Niacinamide, and my skin looked like raw meat within 48 hours. What a shame that us sensitive skin girls can't still get the original formula....
Tracy I.
Tracy I.
Best ever. Delivers on what it promises. Anything by Olay is Stellar and true to it's claims. Love the smell and the results. Bought at Kroger for 5$ off but just wish it was a bit less pricey so i could buy it all the time. I would buy it again if i ever have the money to do so.
Megan E.
Megan E.
Macon, GA
This cream has made my skin glow! I was looking for an affordable option to take great care of my skin and this is it! It's not too heavy and doesn't make me break out. I use it once in the morning and once at night. I will buy again when I run out but it has lasted a long time!
Nicholas S.
Nicholas S.
bedford
So I have really really dry skin, and this actually kept my skin very moisturized. I have tried plenty of moisturizers and this is the only one that has lasted 24 hours, it's a little more expensive than most but way bette, I would recommend this to anyone with really dry skin.
Haley G.
Haley G.
Edgerton, WI
This cream smells amazing. I've been using it for about 1 month now and can definitely see results. My face looks so much brighter. I will be repurchasing this again. Like with many other similar products, it can get to be pretty expensive. Especially if you use day and night.
Alex C.
Alex C.
Champaign, IL
Play carries really great facial care products. I have been using their facial products for a few years now. I find that their products are gentle on the skin and do not cause any irritation even though I have sensitive skin. I felt that the price was a bit high, but worth it.
jamie c.
jamie c.
Rochester, NY
This in my opinion works amazing. you really can start seeing results right away. i got mine at dollar general. its slightly cheaper there than walmart. i am a repeat user. the only downside is that it is a little more expensive than i would like to pay. no room for improvment
Amy D.
Amy D.
Lake Mary, FL
This product has great, effective ingredients, but I don't like the smell or packaging. I prefer a pump bottle where air can't interfere with the ingredients. The smell is undessessary. It's like I'm putting perfume on my face. It would be much better if it was fragrance free.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?