BY OLAY #8 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Alex C.
Alex C.
Champaign, IL
Play carries really great facial care products. I have been using their facial products for a few years now. I find that their products are gentle on the skin and do not cause any irritation even though I have sensitive skin. I felt that the price was a bit high, but worth it.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Lake Mary, FL
This product has great, effective ingredients, but I don't like the smell or packaging. I prefer a pump bottle where air can't interfere with the ingredients. The smell is undessessary. It's like I'm putting perfume on my face. It would be much better if it was fragrance free.
Martine K.
Martine K.
Huntington Beach, CA
Have been using this every night for a couple of months and I'm liking it a lot. The smell is a bit strong but once I got used to it I actually don't mind it at all, smells good. For those sensitive to smells, there is a fragrance-free available. It makes my skin super soft !
Breanne R.
Breanne R.
Mims, FL
Loved this Facial Moisturizer!
It was very soft and silky on my face and didn't feel sticky which is a plus.
It also had a subtle scent so its wasn't over powering.
I had a sample of this product and I could tell just within the first week a noticeable difference in my skin.
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.
Allen, TX
I've used this product for years it really moisturizers
Your face and neck. Use sparely too much when KK make your skin heavy and greasy . A little goes a long way
I really like it.
This product is really great during cold weather for skin protection
Have a great day all!ūüĎćūüŹĽūüėä
Kim H.
Kim H.
This stuff works very well. It goes on light and absorbs quickly. It is a good value and is a mid to low range price for this kind of facial lotion. I bought it on amazon or drugstore.com. I found it effective and would recommend it to others. It has a nice light fragrance.
Kathryn N.
Kathryn N.
Aberdeen, NC
I love this. I've used Olay products for 46 years and will continue using them. They are the best on the market in my opinion. Reasonable priced and can tell a difference in my skin. It's great that I can find it in Walmart, Target, etc. I've referred my daughters to use it
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Hawthorne, CA
Super creamy and refreshing. Such a soothing cream and easily applies and gives a fresh sensation. Totally met my expectations! It's worth buying, the results are outstanding! I bought mine in Ulta and will no doubt purchase it again. hope this review helps you ladies out.
Leigh Anne J.
Leigh Anne J.
New Bern, NC
Really like Olay Regenerist. I use it all over my face and my neck. I had noticed that my neck was beginning to get that crepey look to it. After about a week if using this, my neck looks pretty much back to normal! I really recommend trying this! You'll love the results.
christine v.
christine v.
Culpeper, VA
I love Olay regenerist microsculpting super cream and other products. I bought it at Walgreens. The cream is gentle, hydrating and refreshing, My skin always look great after the use, It is nice packaging, I like the red color. Have to use it everyday for the best results
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?