Add a Photo

#33 in Anti-Aging
Photos (45)
ACP O.
ACP O.

This was one of my first anti aging products. I felt like this definitely helped balance my skin. It's a great product for the price, there are a lot of great ingredients in there. If you're looking for a good product that's also easier on your wallet, this is it. It's most cost efficient at Costco.
Annie Z.
Annie Z.
Round Hill, VA

This moisturizer is one of my very favorites and has a permanent place on my vanity. The formula is non-greasy and smooth. The product itself is just a plain, opaque white in a heavy-ish red container. By that, I mean it doesn't feel cheap. It smells fresh and leaves my face feeling soft and clear.
Jess H.
Jess H.
England

I haven't used it personally, however my grandmother has, and she liked how it made her skin moisturised and soft. However did not find it did the trick of getting rid of any wrinkles or signs of aging.
This was bought out of the Avon brochure and she wouldn't recommend it as an anti-aging product.
Shayma A.
Shayma A.
Brooklyn, NY

It's really hard for me to find a great moisturizer for my skin. I have combination to dry skin so I get a little oily in my t-zone yet dry on the cheeks. I find that this moisturizer works really well for my skin. It's thick enough to keep my cheeks moisturized & doesn't get too oily in my tzone.
Genny G.
Genny G.
Hidden Vl Lk, CA

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is an extremely good facial moisturizer. I use it at night and my face feel healthy after application. It help me to eliminate a little bite the bags under my eyes and The smell is definitely amazing. I like it. So this moisturizer night cream really works for me.
Yvette L.
Yvette L.
Las Vegas, NV

I bought this because I've noticed little fine lines 😔 but unfortunately I didn't see any improvement. The box does say "Visible wrinkle results start day 1" not for me it didn't. I've heard really good things about Olay so I will definitely try this brand again just not this particular product.
Christa P.
Christa P.
Mesa, AZ

I bought this about a year ago to try out, when I ran out I decided it was a lot of money to spend every month, so I tried other products, needless to say I went back and bought the Olay regenerist. Everything else I tried didn't make me feel like Olay did, smooth, firm, and best of all younger!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Mocksville, NC

When the budget is tight and you need a good anti aging cream go for Olay Regenerist Micosculpting Cream I have been using this product for five years and its is gentle on my skin, light in texture, and very economical. I say start using it before thirty and you have no worries about aging skin!
Caroline G.
Caroline G.
Atlanta

This is an amazing cream for the price. I get the two pack at Costco and its such a steal. The packaging is really solid and heavy which is nice. It definitely exceeded my expectations for a drugstore face cream. I cannot find anything bad to say about this product. I will definitely repurchase!
Tracy I.
Tracy I.

This is by far the best anti aging cream i have used thus far. Packaging is nice. Plenty of room to get product out. Was able to see the effect right away and only got better with time. I will be a repeat user just wish it was a bit less pricey. All in all, it is a stellar product and delivers.
Brandy C.