Add a Photo

Photos (52)
Yajaira H.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY

Es una crema ligera, con buena fragancia y que se siente bien al aplicarse. A los tres días de estar aplicando la crema la piel se notaba con más firmeza. // It is a light cream, with good fragrance and it feels good to be applied. After three days of being the cream the skin felt firmer.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Weimar, TX

My mother gifted me with Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream recently and I'm overjoyed with the product. I use the product every night. I will definitely purchase the product when I run out. I have used Olay products since my 30th birthday (am currently 43). Very happy Olay user.
Heather A.
Heather A.
Colchester, CT

I love this stuff! I use it at night after I wash my face and the smell is amazing. Around my eyes and my forehead is where I use it. It is very thick and feels a little slick so I don't use much, beca user i have acne prone and oily skin. But it definitely helps fill in those fine lines!
Karina L.
Karina L.

This cream is effective, but not necessarily worth the price. I will say that this cream will not make one's face feel oily like some other higher-end lotions, but I it does not moisturize (which is, after all, the main purposes of this product) as well as the price suggests that it will.
Judy H.
Judy H.
Fort Worth, TX

I use this every night before bed. The formula is fantastic and makes my skin feel very soft. I have been using this for one month and I can see a deference in my skin. It looks tighter and more youthful. I will continue to use this and see if there is even more improvements in my future.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Irvine, CA

I did not notice any difference when using this cream. It is available in any drugstore and even some grocery stores. It is a pricier item if you usually buy drug store creams. It is a pretty jar that it comes in and feels nice when applying. I just did not see any noticeable difference.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Evansville, IN

This is my favorite so far. It works fast and could not live without it. For the price you can't go wrong. I have tried many expensive brands and I always come back to this. Visible results in a short amount of time. When I run out and don't buy it for a while I can tell on my jaw line.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Seatac, Wa

Yessssssss! I've used this for a month and it had really made a difference in my skin. The coil thing about this is that the effects are almost immediately visible. The of us used it on half of our face and each of the three of us cold tell exactly which side had been treated. Amazing!
Katarina B.
Katarina B.
Jacksonville, FL

Although I am only 19, I have been using this every night for years. Not only does it make my skin super smooth, it also cures my dry feeling face when I get out of the shower. Everyone always asks how I get my skin so soft and blemish free, and this is exactly what I tell them to get!
Marian P.
Marian P.
Portland, OR

Nice and creamy without being too heavy. I'm on my second jar and I love it. Sinks into the skin well without feeling oily. I found this at my local Walgreens for a decent price as it was on sale. Regularly priced it's a little expensive IMO but if you can find it on sale it's worth it
Brandy C.