Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Leslie R.
Hawthorne, CA
Super creamy and refreshing. Such a soothing cream and easily applies and gives a fresh sensation. Totally met my expectations! It's worth buying, the results are outstanding! I bought mine in Ulta and will no doubt purchase it again. hope this review helps you ladies out.
christine v.
Culpeper, VA
I love Olay regenerist microsculpting super cream and other products. I bought it at Walgreens. The cream is gentle, hydrating and refreshing, My skin always look great after the use, It is nice packaging, I like the red color. Have to use it everyday for the best results
Leigh Anne J.
New Bern, NC
Really like Olay Regenerist. I use it all over my face and my neck. I had noticed that my neck was beginning to get that crepey look to it. After about a week if using this, my neck looks pretty much back to normal! I really recommend trying this! You'll love the results.
Lasharay O.
I loved this product. I had received a delux sample of this and was totally in love. This is not something that Id use more than once a week but my skin felt amazing after using this microdermabrasion cream. I feel with prolong use I will be very pleased with the results.
Allison H.
Gardendale, AL
I absolutely love this cream. I've been using it for 2 months now and it has helped my skin to be less oily. I occasionally get a pimple but I've quit getting them since using the cream. The cream is pretty think but I don't think it is an issue. A little goes a long way.
Jeanette R.
So far so good

I just started using this cream a month ago and have already noticed such a difference. My skin feels tighter and more brighter. Another thing I've noticed while using this cream is that my normally oily t zone by the end of the day is no longer an issue.
dominique D.
Brooklyn , NY
In only a short time of using I started to notice a change with my face. I am not 100% of a fan of the texture, I wish it was smoothr as its being rubbed in but that does not stop me from using it and repurchasing it. I am presently impressed for a drug store product.
Jenny B.
Orlando, FL
Now that I'm on my 40s I need a stronger product to take care of my fine lines and loss of elasticity. This Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream works wonders on my skin. The formula feels gentle and it doesn't have any strong smells. I recommend this product.
Elecia P.
Akron, OH
I love the scent the feel and the quality of this product although I find it kind of expensive for being a store brand but definitely still worth almost the price for the effectiveness of the specific product. Continually purchasing this product, one of my favorites.
Pam V.
Cottonwood Heights, UT
This is a pretty thick cream that I have used as a night cream. It's pretty effective but the fragrance is too strong like most of the Olay facial products are. I would recommend it if your not turned off by high fragranced facial creams. It works great on 40+ skin.
Brandy C.