Add a Photo

Photos (48)
Shayma A.
Shayma A.
Brooklyn, NY

It's really hard for me to find a great moisturizer for my skin. I have combination to dry skin so I get a little oily in my t-zone yet dry on the cheeks. I find that this moisturizer works really well for my skin. It's thick enough to keep my cheeks moisturized & doesn't get too oily in my tzone.
Genny G.
Genny G.
Hidden Vl Lk, CA

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is an extremely good facial moisturizer. I use it at night and my face feel healthy after application. It help me to eliminate a little bite the bags under my eyes and The smell is definitely amazing. I like it. So this moisturizer night cream really works for me.
Christa P.
Christa P.
Mesa, AZ

I bought this about a year ago to try out, when I ran out I decided it was a lot of money to spend every month, so I tried other products, needless to say I went back and bought the Olay regenerist. Everything else I tried didn't make me feel like Olay did, smooth, firm, and best of all younger!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Mocksville, NC

When the budget is tight and you need a good anti aging cream go for Olay Regenerist Micosculpting Cream I have been using this product for five years and its is gentle on my skin, light in texture, and very economical. I say start using it before thirty and you have no worries about aging skin!
Caroline G.
Caroline G.
Atlanta

This is an amazing cream for the price. I get the two pack at Costco and its such a steal. The packaging is really solid and heavy which is nice. It definitely exceeded my expectations for a drugstore face cream. I cannot find anything bad to say about this product. I will definitely repurchase!
Tracy I.
Tracy I.

This is by far the best anti aging cream i have used thus far. Packaging is nice. Plenty of room to get product out. Was able to see the effect right away and only got better with time. I will be a repeat user just wish it was a bit less pricey. All in all, it is a stellar product and delivers.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Stuart, Va

I have a serious obession with keeping my skin moisturized and this definitely made such a difference. I received a sample of this and the next day I ran out to buy it. it doesn't leave a greasy feel on your face and it made my skin so soft. it even helped my makeup from seeping into my pores.
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Fairfax, VA

At 61, I needed some help with sagging eyes and some in my cheeks. I tried Olay's Regenerist cream and found a true winner. It feels so good when applying - a smooth rice texture - and the main thing is that it works. I truly noticed a difference within two weeks. Try this - you will love it!
Sherri C.
Sherri C.
Woodward, OK

I love this cream, and have used it for a long time now, and it doesn't irritate my skin, as i have sensitive skin think this is great! I'm purchasing my beauty products at walmart or samples i have in case I'm out..i have backup! this is an awesome product that i love to buy. and will continue!
Melinda G.
Melinda G.
Vancouver, WA

This is by far my favorite fave moisturizer. It leaves my skin super soft smells great. It's very affordable. I've been using it for years and plan to continue. The only tip I have is to make sure you exfoliate good before use other wise your extra skin will rub off due to the extra moisture.
Brandy C.