Add a Photo

Photos (41)
Suri G.
Suri G.
San Jose, CA

I've used Olay products on and off for years. I found this cream by other reviews and I'm so glad I tried it. A little of this goes a long way! It make makes you feel like it's working right away. I can't describe this feeling other than the feeling of waking up after the first sip of coffee. Love it!
Amy P.
Amy P.
Montclair, NJ

I am 34 with very good skin (no wrinkles) and I credit this to using Olay products. I wanted to step up my game and beat Father Time so I upgraded to Regenerist. This product works - as in, still no wrinkles, no sagging, great skin tone (says my facialist!) and it also smells good. No complaints here.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Goose Creek, SC

This does leave your face very moisturized and does make the skin supple enough to reduce the "appearance" of fine lines, light wrinkles. Not the existence. When your face dries up, you see things again and I used this religiously for years. . I still break out some, but I need to finish the bottle up
ACP O.
ACP O.

This was one of my first anti aging products. I felt like this definitely helped balance my skin. It's a great product for the price, there are a lot of great ingredients in there. If you're looking for a good product that's also easier on your wallet, this is it. It's most cost efficient at Costco.
Annie Z.
Annie Z.
Round Hill, VA

This moisturizer is one of my very favorites and has a permanent place on my vanity. The formula is non-greasy and smooth. The product itself is just a plain, opaque white in a heavy-ish red container. By that, I mean it doesn't feel cheap. It smells fresh and leaves my face feeling soft and clear.
Jess H.
Jess H.
England

I haven't used it personally, however my grandmother has, and she liked how it made her skin moisturised and soft. However did not find it did the trick of getting rid of any wrinkles or signs of aging.
This was bought out of the Avon brochure and she wouldn't recommend it as an anti-aging product.
Raquel M.
Raquel M.
Reedley, CA

I absoluetly love Olay Regenerist! i have been using this product for yyears and i believe it has truly helped my skin stay soft and looking young. I love how I'm not left feeling gresasy or looking oily. Whats better Costco sells it as a two item pacckage for $38 instead of payong $29 at say Target
Shayma A.
Shayma A.
Brooklyn, NY

It's really hard for me to find a great moisturizer for my skin. I have combination to dry skin so I get a little oily in my t-zone yet dry on the cheeks. I find that this moisturizer works really well for my skin. It's thick enough to keep my cheeks moisturized & doesn't get too oily in my tzone.
Genny G.
Genny G.
Hidden Vl Lk, CA

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is an extremely good facial moisturizer. I use it at night and my face feel healthy after application. It help me to eliminate a little bite the bags under my eyes and The smell is definitely amazing. I like it. So this moisturizer night cream really works for me.
Christa P.
Christa P.
Mesa, AZ

I bought this about a year ago to try out, when I ran out I decided it was a lot of money to spend every month, so I tried other products, needless to say I went back and bought the Olay regenerist. Everything else I tried didn't make me feel like Olay did, smooth, firm, and best of all younger!
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now