Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly w...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Samantha G.
Best Anti-Aging and moisturizer cream!!! I been using this creme since I was 15! I seen my Mom always use it on her face so every morning after washing my face I would put this on and I still do!! It smells super amazing and leaves ur face feeling soft and rejuvenated! It's about 20$ and last about a month. I will continue buying this. I defiantly recommend buying this!!
Stewart P.
Disclaimer: I am a man and this face moisturizer is clearly marketed to women. However, I use it regularly and don't think it has to necessarily be a gender-specific product.

With that said, I have used Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream for about 5 years, alternating between this and some more manly moisturizers. This was my first experience with a higher-end moisturizing product and I was at first taken aback by the price. Since that time I've come to realize that this is actually a very economical moisturizer when compared to other quality products I've tried.

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is marketed with claims that it increases hydration to your face, sculpts and firms the skin. I don't know about all of that but what I do know is that it is an extremely good facial moisturizer. I personally only use it at night because it tends to be a bit heavy but I do find that not only does my face feel more healthy after application but it does seem to help eliminate fine lines and wrinkles.

The smell is definitely the biggest factor I could see in other men not wanting to use this cream since it is definitely a bit feminine but I actually kind of like and and find it soothing. I wouldn't douse myself in the fragrance before going out on the town but for a night moisturizer it works fine.

As some people may point out, this moisturizer does not agree with everyone's skin. My wife breaks out terribly when she uses it but I have never had a problem at all. Personally I highly recommend it although there are other moisturizers that are just as good for the price and more masculine if you are a dude looking to hydrate your mug.
Hannah E.
Souderton
It has been about a year since I've used this product so I'm not sure if there have been any changes to it. To be honest, I don't feel as though it did much of anything (of course, no miracles are to be expected with a drug store cream). It did moisturize my skin, but I don't think it is worth it for the price. I've switched to Ponds Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle cream as my everyday moisturizer--you get a lot more product for a fraction of the price. I don't know how the ingredients compare but ponds seems to do the same if not more for me.
Andrea H.
Fort Myers, FL
This is my favorite of all favorites!! This has an amazing smell but not to strong! It's so soft and fluffy and creamy, but not to heavy on your face! Actually it's a heavy cream but once it goes on your face it's really light and when it dries it feels like you have nothing on! I put it on every night and swear by it! I don't feel like it really helps with wrinkles, but then again I don't have many wrinkles...I'm kind of just preventing them! And it moisterizes my face so well! Love it!! Does have a high price tag but your getting what you pay for, for sure.
Crystal C.
New York
I absolutely swear by this product. I've been using this cream consistently for the past two years now and it has a great formula. Generally, I stray away from moisturizers that are too rich and on the lighter side because I do have oily skin and anything too thick tends to clog my pores and cause breakouts. But, I don't want to neglect my skin so this is the perfect balance. It's not too rich but not too light so your skin feels nourished. The cream has also lightened darker areas and makes my skin feel amazing!
Anya B.
Overall I'd say this is a great cream that does its job. I have pretty sensitive skin and this cream doesn't make me break out. My skin is also on the dry side and this cream really helps keep my skin moisturized. One thing I have noticed is it kind of dries really quickly on my face, even after a freshly washed face, which doesn't allow me to evenly spread it.
Tiffany M.
I began getting expression lines in my forehead about two years ago. I looked and looked for something to diminish them and make them less noticible. After a week of using this produce, my skin was more alive than it had ever been. It was firm, plump, and moisturized. This product has been a real game changer. I'm no longer so self conscious of my deep creases I'm my forehead, because they are gone, thanks to Okay Regenerist
Renee J.
I got a sample of this. I have sensitive skin and t zone oily. I don't get zits too often and I am fair skinned. I was trying another sample from another company that made my face break out with 12 zits in a few days of using! Once that sample was gone my next sample to use was Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging micro-sculpting cream moisturizer. I put the Olay on at night and by the morning most those zits caused by that other product were already clearing up! My face felt so soft and looked brighter! By the time this little sample was gone that acne was practically gone and all that is left is a few light pink spots that I am sure will clear up by next month. I only used this at night and washed off in the morning. Each day my face just felt so soft and not overly greasy. My sensitive skin was fine, no breakouts and no issues. I am not sure how well it lifts and sculpts as I only had enough for a few days. In a few days though like I said a noticeable difference in skin softness, texture as far as getting rid of the acne and my face glowed! I will be purchasing a full size. I am hoping that after prolonged use it will help with fine lines and such but if not just having my face so soft and glowing is wonderful! Thank you Olay! I hear so often women that have used Olay all their life having fabulous skin and now I can see why! Sometimes that overly priced high end department store stuff is not always the best. Sometimes things you can get at your local Target or Walmart are just as good if not better and more affordable! I am now a believer in that! Good job Olay!
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Very creamy and smooth on your skin. Great moisturizer. Helps minimize the redness on your face and dryness. It has a nice smell. Make sure you use it in the morning and before bed. I've also noticed some fine lines disappear. I recommend it.
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
This is my holy grail u literally will see results within days of using this again I repurchased the smaller small at cvs with my digital coupon on my rewards card which is free to sign up for and use instantly I try to all about it it's literally the easiest to use . I love it. So it was I believe 10.99 o got it with the coupon $2.00 score since I use this daily luv it 😊
Brandy C.