Add a Photo

$10.99

$26.99

$9.94

$19.13

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$54.99

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$38.98

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$16.99

Red

$17.09

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance-Free, 1.7 oz.

$17.69

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$17.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream 50g/1.7oz

$28.14

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer Size 1.7oz / 48 g [Unboxed]

$29.51

Olay Super Saver Size Value Package Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream New Super Size Package of 3

$85.97

Photos (45)
Annie D.
Annie D.
Citrus Heights, CA

I bought this at Costco to try because it was a great deal and came in a 2 pack that I split with my mom. First thing I noticed is the smell! I love how it smells fresh and slightly floral. Does it work? I'm not sure because I'm still fairly young with good skin so I guess I'll find out in a few years.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Glendale, AZ

I am getting older and need to have a good skin care program and I tried the Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super cream. I loved the packaging of this product. I also felt that it wasn't to heavy of a cream which is important to me. I felt the price is a really good deal and I am still using it today.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Goose Creek, SC

This does leave your face very moisturized and does make the skin supple enough to reduce the "appearance" of fine lines, light wrinkles. Not the existence. When your face dries up, you see things again and I used this religiously for years. . I still break out some, but I need to finish the bottle up
Amy P.
Amy P.
Montclair, NJ

I am 34 with very good skin (no wrinkles) and I credit this to using Olay products. I wanted to step up my game and beat Father Time so I upgraded to Regenerist. This product works - as in, still no wrinkles, no sagging, great skin tone (says my facialist!) and it also smells good. No complaints here.
Suri G.
Suri G.
San Jose, CA

I've used Olay products on and off for years. I found this cream by other reviews and I'm so glad I tried it. A little of this goes a long way! It make makes you feel like it's working right away. I can't describe this feeling other than the feeling of waking up after the first sip of coffee. Love it!
ACP O.
ACP O.

This was one of my first anti aging products. I felt like this definitely helped balance my skin. It's a great product for the price, there are a lot of great ingredients in there. If you're looking for a good product that's also easier on your wallet, this is it. It's most cost efficient at Costco.
Jess H.
Jess H.
England

I haven't used it personally, however my grandmother has, and she liked how it made her skin moisturised and soft. However did not find it did the trick of getting rid of any wrinkles or signs of aging.
This was bought out of the Avon brochure and she wouldn't recommend it as an anti-aging product.
Annie Z.
Annie Z.
Round Hill, VA

This moisturizer is one of my very favorites and has a permanent place on my vanity. The formula is non-greasy and smooth. The product itself is just a plain, opaque white in a heavy-ish red container. By that, I mean it doesn't feel cheap. It smells fresh and leaves my face feeling soft and clear.
Shayma A.
Shayma A.
Brooklyn, NY

It's really hard for me to find a great moisturizer for my skin. I have combination to dry skin so I get a little oily in my t-zone yet dry on the cheeks. I find that this moisturizer works really well for my skin. It's thick enough to keep my cheeks moisturized & doesn't get too oily in my tzone.
Genny G.
Genny G.
Hidden Vl Lk, CA

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is an extremely good facial moisturizer. I use it at night and my face feel healthy after application. It help me to eliminate a little bite the bags under my eyes and The smell is definitely amazing. I like it. So this moisturizer night cream really works for me.
Brandy C.