Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Babe H.
Carterville, IL
I received a sample of this cream first and I used every bit in that little tube. The way it scrubs your skin and gives it a glow and I love it. Luckily I received some coupons for it so that I could purchase a full size bottle. It doesn't take much so the bottle does last awhile.
Angela M.
I have a few lines on my forward which (aren't very deep), and this cream helped make them less noticeable. I've tried similar products in the past, but this is the only one that gave me results after ~two weeks. This isn't to rich for my combo skin, and doesn't feel heavy either.
Anna M.
Bacliff, TX
When I but face cream I typically buy Olay Regenerist micro sculpting cream. The smell is not harsh and I can see a difference in my face/pores within days. I use it In conjunction with their eye treatment to see faster results. I recommended this to my mother who now uses it too.
Jeannie K.
Blue Ridge, VA
This WAS my favorite moisturizer for several years, and really kept my skin looking young. Then, someone had the bright idea of adding Niacinamide, and my skin looked like raw meat within 48 hours. What a shame that us sensitive skin girls can't still get the original formula....
Tracy I.
Best ever. Delivers on what it promises. Anything by Olay is Stellar and true to it's claims. Love the smell and the results. Bought at Kroger for 5$ off but just wish it was a bit less pricey so i could buy it all the time. I would buy it again if i ever have the money to do so.
Nicholas S.
bedford
So I have really really dry skin, and this actually kept my skin very moisturized. I have tried plenty of moisturizers and this is the only one that has lasted 24 hours, it's a little more expensive than most but way bette, I would recommend this to anyone with really dry skin.
Amy D.
Lake Mary, FL
This product has great, effective ingredients, but I don't like the smell or packaging. I prefer a pump bottle where air can't interfere with the ingredients. The smell is undessessary. It's like I'm putting perfume on my face. It would be much better if it was fragrance free.
jamie c.
Rochester, NY
This in my opinion works amazing. you really can start seeing results right away. i got mine at dollar general. its slightly cheaper there than walmart. i am a repeat user. the only downside is that it is a little more expensive than i would like to pay. no room for improvment
Alex C.
Champaign, IL
Play carries really great facial care products. I have been using their facial products for a few years now. I find that their products are gentle on the skin and do not cause any irritation even though I have sensitive skin. I felt that the price was a bit high, but worth it.
Martine K.
Huntington Beach, CA
Have been using this every night for a couple of months and I'm liking it a lot. The smell is a bit strong but once I got used to it I actually don't mind it at all, smells good. For those sensitive to smells, there is a fragrance-free available. It makes my skin super soft !
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?