Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Dara P.
Dara P.
Houston , TX
Live this product! Olay is a trusted name brand and not to hard to find. I used this product mainly on my forehead and around my eyes I saw my eyes which would look almost hollow start to look plump and healthier. My forehead wrinkles were less noticeable and my skin was over all more smooth
Lily R.
Lily R.
July 7, 2016, 2:27 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
I don't know if this is necessarily getting rid of wrinkles, being that I'm pretty young with no wrinkles at the moment. But I do use this as a heavy moisturizer at night because my skin is combination and I want to have glowing, hydrated skin. It can sting, and be careful around your eyes.
Katie W.
Katie W.
July 6, 2016, 3:28 p.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
After trying a very expensive moisturizer that a friend suggested from Sephora and seeing no results, I thought I would go for something less expensive from the drug store. I was shocked at how much better may skin looked after a week of using Olay Regenerist. I will buy this product again.
Judy H.
Judy H.
Fort Worth, TX
I use this every night before bed. The formula is fantastic and makes my skin feel very soft. I have been using this for one month and I can see a deference in my skin. It looks tighter and more youthful. I will continue to use this and see if there is even more improvements in my future.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Weimar, TX
My mother gifted me with Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream recently and I'm overjoyed with the product. I use the product every night. I will definitely purchase the product when I run out. I have used Olay products since my 30th birthday (am currently 43). Very happy Olay user.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Camden, SC
July 9, 2016, 9:35 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
This is the only moisturizer that I have used that has not broken my face out. I am approaching middle age, and am really becoming concerned with skin care and wrinkle prevention. I have noticed a difference in the tightness of my skin since I started using this product. Highly recommend!
Yajaira H.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
April 16, 2016, 4:45 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
Es una crema ligera, con buena fragancia y que se siente bien al aplicarse. A los tres días de estar aplicando la crema la piel se notaba con más firmeza. // It is a light cream, with good fragrance and it feels good to be applied. After three days of being the cream the skin felt firmer.
Heather A.
Heather A.
Colchester, CT
I love this stuff! I use it at night after I wash my face and the smell is amazing. Around my eyes and my forehead is where I use it. It is very thick and feels a little slick so I don't use much, beca user i have acne prone and oily skin. But it definitely helps fill in those fine lines!
Karina L.
Karina L.
April 6, 2016, 3:57 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
This cream is effective, but not necessarily worth the price. I will say that this cream will not make one's face feel oily like some other higher-end lotions, but I it does not moisturize (which is, after all, the main purposes of this product) as well as the price suggests that it will.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Irvine, CA
I did not notice any difference when using this cream. It is available in any drugstore and even some grocery stores. It is a pricier item if you usually buy drug store creams. It is a pretty jar that it comes in and feels nice when applying. I just did not see any noticeable difference.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?