BY OLAY #6 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
I have been using this product for a month. I like how my face feels while its on, but I feel the need to re apply it about 3 times a day. This could be because of my acne medicine... but even on my forehead (which is clear skin no acne medecine), I still feel the need to re apply it.
Carol C.
Carol C.
Eagle Mtn, UT
Great product. I love the way it feels when going on my face. It doesn't feel greasy at all but feels like a soft pillow is being applied. The smell is great and it makes my skin feel smooth. I've received many compliments on how youthful my face looks after using this. Great product.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
I used the whole jar and noticed no difference at all. If anything it made my skin oily and gave me little blackheads. I won't be recommending this product nor purchasing it again. I understand its not a miracle cream but to see absolutely no difference? Seems this product is a scam.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Davenport, IA
I have tried this a couple of times, although it smells nice and is very gentle to the skin I feel it made my skin more oily and I did slow down on using. I personally would not purchase again. I now use this maybe once a month. I also find on humid days it makes skin feel very slimy
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Richmond, VA
LOVE this cream. Tried it for the first time when I received in a VoxBox and feel in love. It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and the perfect amount of hydrated to not feel oily. I've tried a few other face creams since starting to use this one and none of them come close for me.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Madison, WI
To be honest, I'm not sure if i don't use it enough, or I'm just really bad at following a regimen every night, so - I am not really sure if this works or if the problem is me and my inconsistency. The texture was great, and it was super soft on my skin, but results? I'm not so sure.
Emma Q.
Emma Q.
I love this Olay moisturizer. It's perfect for putting on before I do makeup and perfect to put on before I go to bed. It doesn't take much to cover my whole face. I can go a few months without running out. It's effective and I'll definitely keep buying it. It's great for the price!
L. P.
L. P.
Apex, NC
This is good but I wouldn't say it is great! After using this product daily I think it sort of stopped working. It did however last me for 5 months which is a plus. This was my first time purchasing this product but I think it will be my last as I have other remedies for anti aging.
Jasara W.
Jasara W.
I have just began using this product. I like how it makes my face feel. It seems comparative to other produce price wise. I haven't seen a difference in my skin just yet. It was in a box, which I guess is to prevent people from stealing, I'm sure that they put a security bar on it.
DIANA C.
DIANA C.
Nottingham, MD
Can I just say that I love this cream? It is my go to. I try to use it several times a day. It is soft and light and not greasy. It goes on smoothly and it absorbs quickly leaving my skin feeling soft and smooth. I start my day with cleansing and then add this cream to my regimen.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?