Add a Photo

Photos (51)
Annie D.
Annie D.
Citrus Heights, CA

I bought this at Costco to try because it was a great deal and came in a 2 pack that I split with my mom. First thing I noticed is the smell! I love how it smells fresh and slightly floral. Does it work? I'm not sure because I'm still fairly young with good skin so I guess I'll find out in a few years.
Suri G.
Suri G.
San Jose, CA

I've used Olay products on and off for years. I found this cream by other reviews and I'm so glad I tried it. A little of this goes a long way! It make makes you feel like it's working right away. I can't describe this feeling other than the feeling of waking up after the first sip of coffee. Love it!
Amy P.
Amy P.
Montclair, NJ

I am 34 with very good skin (no wrinkles) and I credit this to using Olay products. I wanted to step up my game and beat Father Time so I upgraded to Regenerist. This product works - as in, still no wrinkles, no sagging, great skin tone (says my facialist!) and it also smells good. No complaints here.
ACP O.
ACP O.

This was one of my first anti aging products. I felt like this definitely helped balance my skin. It's a great product for the price, there are a lot of great ingredients in there. If you're looking for a good product that's also easier on your wallet, this is it. It's most cost efficient at Costco.
Jasemyne V.
Jasemyne V.

I'm kind of young so I don't see the aging aspects of this product but everything else is awesome. This cream leaves my dry skin baby soft and gives me a clean clear canvas to put my makeup on to. My face stays moisturized throughout the day and my mom LOVES it for her aging. I'd highly recommend !
annie j.
annie j.
Round Hill, VA

This moisturizer is one of my very favorites and has a permanent place on my vanity. The formula is non-greasy and smooth. The product itself is just a plain, opaque white in a heavy-ish red container. By that, I mean it doesn't feel cheap. It smells fresh and leaves my face feeling soft and clear.
Shayma A.
Shayma A.
Brooklyn, NY

It's really hard for me to find a great moisturizer for my skin. I have combination to dry skin so I get a little oily in my t-zone yet dry on the cheeks. I find that this moisturizer works really well for my skin. It's thick enough to keep my cheeks moisturized & doesn't get too oily in my tzone.
Genny G.
Genny G.
Hidden Vl Lk, CA

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is an extremely good facial moisturizer. I use it at night and my face feel healthy after application. It help me to eliminate a little bite the bags under my eyes and The smell is definitely amazing. I like it. So this moisturizer night cream really works for me.
Christa P.
Christa P.
Mesa, AZ

I bought this about a year ago to try out, when I ran out I decided it was a lot of money to spend every month, so I tried other products, needless to say I went back and bought the Olay regenerist. Everything else I tried didn't make me feel like Olay did, smooth, firm, and best of all younger!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Mocksville, NC

When the budget is tight and you need a good anti aging cream go for Olay Regenerist Micosculpting Cream I have been using this product for five years and its is gentle on my skin, light in texture, and very economical. I say start using it before thirty and you have no worries about aging skin!
Brandy C.