Add a Photo

#33 in Anti-Aging

Photos (48)
Delia A.
Delia A.

I like to switch up my skincare routine, but during winter time i come back to this moisturizer again and again. Since winter time my skin tends to get dry, i need more hydrating moisturizer, but also hate too heavy feeling on my skin. This is the perfect medium for me, rich moisture and not heavy on skin
Caroline P.
Caroline P.
Brooks, GA

LOVE LOVE LOVE the micro-sculpting cream in Olays' regenerist line! The cream is very lightweight, has a very subtle scent. This cream is comparable to the high-dollar brands and absolutely holds its place against them! The packaging is clean, beautiful, and showcases a wonderful and affordable product.
Annie D.
Annie D.
Citrus Heights, CA

I bought this at Costco to try because it was a great deal and came in a 2 pack that I split with my mom. First thing I noticed is the smell! I love how it smells fresh and slightly floral. Does it work? I'm not sure because I'm still fairly young with good skin so I guess I'll find out in a few years.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Glendale, AZ

I am getting older and need to have a good skin care program and I tried the Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super cream. I loved the packaging of this product. I also felt that it wasn't to heavy of a cream which is important to me. I felt the price is a really good deal and I am still using it today.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Goose Creek, SC

This does leave your face very moisturized and does make the skin supple enough to reduce the "appearance" of fine lines, light wrinkles. Not the existence. When your face dries up, you see things again and I used this religiously for years. . I still break out some, but I need to finish the bottle up
Suri G.
Suri G.
San Jose, CA

I've used Olay products on and off for years. I found this cream by other reviews and I'm so glad I tried it. A little of this goes a long way! It make makes you feel like it's working right away. I can't describe this feeling other than the feeling of waking up after the first sip of coffee. Love it!
Amy P.
Amy P.
Montclair, NJ

I am 34 with very good skin (no wrinkles) and I credit this to using Olay products. I wanted to step up my game and beat Father Time so I upgraded to Regenerist. This product works - as in, still no wrinkles, no sagging, great skin tone (says my facialist!) and it also smells good. No complaints here.
ACP O.
ACP O.

This was one of my first anti aging products. I felt like this definitely helped balance my skin. It's a great product for the price, there are a lot of great ingredients in there. If you're looking for a good product that's also easier on your wallet, this is it. It's most cost efficient at Costco.
Jess H.
Jess H.
England

I haven't used it personally, however my grandmother has, and she liked how it made her skin moisturised and soft. However did not find it did the trick of getting rid of any wrinkles or signs of aging.
This was bought out of the Avon brochure and she wouldn't recommend it as an anti-aging product.
Annie Z.
Annie Z.
Round Hill, VA

This moisturizer is one of my very favorites and has a permanent place on my vanity. The formula is non-greasy and smooth. The product itself is just a plain, opaque white in a heavy-ish red container. By that, I mean it doesn't feel cheap. It smells fresh and leaves my face feeling soft and clear.
Brandy C.