BY OLAY #6 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Weimar, TX
My mother gifted me with Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream recently and I'm overjoyed with the product. I use the product every night. I will definitely purchase the product when I run out. I have used Olay products since my 30th birthday (am currently 43). Very happy Olay user.
Judy H.
Judy H.
Fort Worth, TX
I use this every night before bed. The formula is fantastic and makes my skin feel very soft. I have been using this for one month and I can see a deference in my skin. It looks tighter and more youthful. I will continue to use this and see if there is even more improvements in my future.
Karina L.
Karina L.
This cream is effective, but not necessarily worth the price. I will say that this cream will not make one's face feel oily like some other higher-end lotions, but I it does not moisturize (which is, after all, the main purposes of this product) as well as the price suggests that it will.
Yajaira H.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
Es una crema ligera, con buena fragancia y que se siente bien al aplicarse. A los tres días de estar aplicando la crema la piel se notaba con más firmeza. // It is a light cream, with good fragrance and it feels good to be applied. After three days of being the cream the skin felt firmer.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Camden, SC
This is the only moisturizer that I have used that has not broken my face out. I am approaching middle age, and am really becoming concerned with skin care and wrinkle prevention. I have noticed a difference in the tightness of my skin since I started using this product. Highly recommend!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Irvine, CA
I did not notice any difference when using this cream. It is available in any drugstore and even some grocery stores. It is a pricier item if you usually buy drug store creams. It is a pretty jar that it comes in and feels nice when applying. I just did not see any noticeable difference.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Evansville, IN
This is my favorite so far. It works fast and could not live without it. For the price you can't go wrong. I have tried many expensive brands and I always come back to this. Visible results in a short amount of time. When I run out and don't buy it for a while I can tell on my jaw line.
Katarina B.
Katarina B.
Jacksonville , FL
Although I am only 19, I have been using this every night for years. Not only does it make my skin super smooth, it also cures my dry feeling face when I get out of the shower. Everyone always asks how I get my skin so soft and blemish free, and this is exactly what I tell them to get!
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
SeaTac, WA
Yessssssss! I've used this for a month and it had really made a difference in my skin. The coil thing about this is that the effects are almost immediately visible. The of us used it on half of our face and each of the three of us cold tell exactly which side had been treated. Amazing!
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
LOVE this product. I personally love the smell of it its not a very heavy moisturizer and does NOT leave you oily. I feel like the fine lines have diminished throughout my time using this product. This product is a must, it is something that I have continued to buy time and time again.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?