Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly w...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Amanda G.
I used the whole jar and noticed no difference at all. If anything it made my skin oily and gave me little blackheads. I won't be recommending this product nor purchasing it again. I understand its not a miracle cream but to see absolutely no difference? Seems this product is a scam.
Emma Q.
I love this Olay moisturizer. It's perfect for putting on before I do makeup and perfect to put on before I go to bed. It doesn't take much to cover my whole face. I can go a few months without running out. It's effective and I'll definitely keep buying it. It's great for the price!
L. P.
Apex, NC
This is good but I wouldn't say it is great! After using this product daily I think it sort of stopped working. It did however last me for 5 months which is a plus. This was my first time purchasing this product but I think it will be my last as I have other remedies for anti aging.
DIANA C.
Nottingham, MD
Can I just say that I love this cream? It is my go to. I try to use it several times a day. It is soft and light and not greasy. It goes on smoothly and it absorbs quickly leaving my skin feeling soft and smooth. I start my day with cleansing and then add this cream to my regimen.
Jasara W.
I have just began using this product. I like how it makes my face feel. It seems comparative to other produce price wise. I haven't seen a difference in my skin just yet. It was in a box, which I guess is to prevent people from stealing, I'm sure that they put a security bar on it.
Tallulah B.
Fort Myers, FL
I love the olay products, I use this along with the night cream and under eye products from Olay and have nothing but good things to say. My skin feels smoothr. It looks brighter and works perfect under makeup. I found this at Target and walgreens. I have purchased more than once.
Anna M.
Bacliff, TX
When I but face cream I typically buy Olay Regenerist micro sculpting cream. The smell is not harsh and I can see a difference in my face/pores within days. I use it In conjunction with their eye treatment to see faster results. I recommended this to my mother who now uses it too.
Baylee B.
Roy, UT
I bought this product awhile ago and it's ok. I was disappointed how it made my skin feel. It is a gentle cream but it made me feel powdery. It's a bit pricey but I just pair it with my primer before I do my makeup and it works good. I'd try a sample before buying the whole thing.
Becky G.
Woodbine, NJ
Great product for almost instant results. It easily absorbs into the skin and doesn't leave an "oily" feeling. You can see result quickly I have used this during the day and also at night. A nice feature of this product is that there are often coupons out there to help save money.
Angela M.
I have a few lines on my forward which (aren't very deep), and this cream helped make them less noticeable. I've tried similar products in the past, but this is the only one that gave me results after ~two weeks. This isn't to rich for my combo skin, and doesn't feel heavy either.
Brandy C.