Add a Photo

Photos (49)
Laura T.
Laura T.
Victorville, CA

I bought this for my mother because she was feeling down on herself and thought she had too many wrinkles. I disagree but none the less this worked out perfectly. It is a little on the pricey side but you get what you pay for. If you're looking for a good wrinkle cream then i think that you should give this a try.
Randi T.
Randi T.
Manvel, TX

I received a sample of this from PinchMe.com
This one time use sample was not enough to make an informed decision about product quality. Felt nice, left a pearly glow, but was fairly thin and did not feel moisturizing. No noticeable scent - good or bad - but I prefer a pleasant scent for my facial moisturizers.
Brielle B.
Brielle B.
Ypsilanti, MI

I'm very young but I think prevention is very important. My mom had this in our bathroom and I picked it up. I love the light scent and how it makes my face feel. It's very moisturizing and I feel like I'm using a luxurious product. I probably won't buy it on my own until I'm older but I'll continue to use it.
Nunyah F.
Nunyah F.
Vancouver, WA

Good but intense for my skin. I have sensitive skin so I can only use this every now and then, but I feel like I can see a difference in the forehead creases that i have when I use it. the texture is creamy but with a slightly gritty feel. I found that to be unexpected when i first tried it. over all not bad.
Brandy E.
Brandy E.

I received this product as a free sample. I could not immediately tell the difference. It took a week of using this product to start noticing an improvement. Even though it took a week, it still worked faster than other products I have tried. I enjoyed the very, very light fragrance. It is not a heavy cream.
Piper M.
Piper M.
Arlington, TX

I love this product! The Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer is one of my favorite Olay products. When I use it, it feels like I have nothing on my skin. It has helped make my face look younger and feel softer. I will continue to buy this product in the future. It is well worth the money.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
West Salem, WI

Another great product by Olay Regenerist beauty line. It is a beautiful, light-weight cream that gives great hydration. It's gentle to the skin and has no heavy fragrance. The packaging is ok, but I would prefer a pump. Despite that, I would still recommend this product for it's effects and and great price.
Adria S.
Adria S.

I like this product a lot! It smells nice and light and is very gentle for my skin. I don't have any wrinkles yet but I use it for fine lines and places where wrinkles could form and it works wonderfully. I purchased this at target, and I fist saw it because of the pretty packaging. Overall great product !
Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.
Zimmerman , Mn

I purchased this about a month ago and I use it before I go to bed. I have very dry skin over the winter and this has helped a lot! I purchased it because it claims to have peptides. This is definitely in my top five of facial moisturizers. I love the smell too and I'm very picky about smell in my products
Delia A.
Delia A.

I like to switch up my skincare routine, but during winter time i come back to this moisturizer again and again. Since winter time my skin tends to get dry, i need more hydrating moisturizer, but also hate too heavy feeling on my skin. This is the perfect medium for me, rich moisture and not heavy on skin
Brandy C.