Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Meggan S.
Lenexa
Makes me feel refreshed and clean.  I love the balance of this cream and how it helps keep my face moisturized all day long.  I have used it for several years.
Angela H.
This cream is very emoillent rich. It has a luxurious feel to it and spreads easily over my delicate facial skin and absorbs quickly without a greasy afterfeel. Very effective.
Marissa L.
Pittsburgh, PA
This stuff is great! It's pretty thick lotion but it helps my face so much. I put it on at night and you can tell by the next morning how much hydrated and less dry my face is.
Jessica C.
Torrance, CA
Olay moisturizers are the best creams for me. I've tried others but always return to Olay. I've started using the Regenerist line this past year, and my skin appears more plump and is always moisturized. I've been asked which creams I use because I do not appear my age.
Rachel L.
St. Charles
The cream has the right thickness to it. The scent is light, it could be better. But it feels nice on my skin and does not give a burning sensation. It feels very hydrating.
Samantha A.
I've been using this for a few months now and I haven't noticed a difference in my face really at all, such as lines or texture or dark spots etc.
I have oily skin and have a hard time finding lotion that doesn't make my skin MORE greasy. Typically when I apply at night before bed, I wake up looking like a grease ball.
I'm giving this 3 stars mainly because it's one of the only moisturizers I DONT wake up looking greasy.
It soaks into my skin nicely and stays there without staying just on the surface. It makes my face feel hydrated, although again, I don't notice a decrease in wrinkles or lines or anything. Maybe I need to use it longer... however I'd consider purchasing it again.
Make sure to use a coupon, usually you get find ones for $5 or less off.
Gabriela L.
Nashua, NH
Bought this for my mom after she was concerned with aging. She loved using it at first but never really continued using it as the results took forever to be seen.
Natasha P.
Kansas City, MO
I love the formula for this product, it goes on smooth and absorbs so well. Olay is the brand I trust for making my skin smooth! I have sensitive skin and the formula doesn’t bother me at all. Definitely would recommend to anyone wanting to get a jump on lines and wrinkles.
Christina L.
Iowa city, IA
Being in the beauty enthusiast club at Walgreens has it's perks, but their monthly beauty events with free samples of the latest and greatest goods are something I look forward to! This time my gift bag included a sample of the Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream. And, boy, was I ever excited! I have never tried any of the anti-aging products offered from Olay, although I have been keeping my eye out for a great sale to snag a few of their products from their Regenerist line for awhile (The packaging is very eye-catching, even from the shelf!) It has a really great scent, and was thin enough to feel like I wasn't wearing anything! I used this product after an at home hot towel facial, and it provided an amazing amount of moisture to soothe my skin after the exposure to essential oils! It left my face feeling smooth, almost as if I were wearing a powder foundation. The only downside to this product is that it will not last in any type of heat. It was a hot summer day, and this product started to melt down my face almost instantly. Definitely would not recommend for a day cream... However, as a moisturizer, it is GREAT. I was sad to see the sample end so soon, but this product was so nice that I might go back to buy a full-size product very soon to add to my nighttime routine!
amycoose C.
Chantilly, VA
I really wanted this to work for me, but it only made me break out horribly. I love most Olay products, but for some reason this would not work with my skin type.
Brandy C.