Add a Photo

Photos (42)
Kaitlyn E.
Kaitlyn E.
Pawtucket, RI

I started using this cream simply because it was all I had in my house. But then I fell in love! I find now that my skin is never dry, and when I don't use it my skin gets really irritated (which irritates me). The only downside is it takes a while to use the whole jar, and once you get to the bottom it gets a little clumpy.
Candy C.
Candy C.

I don't believe my micro sculpting cream was fragrance free but it had a lovely fragrance. The consistency is smooth and you instantly feel moisturized powered by hyloronic acid, a beauty must. Really like this better than my high end sheseido cream. Costco sells this in a two pack. Love putting this cream on my hands too.
Shana A.
Shana A.

I got this product as a gift from at Target beauty concierge and I LOVE it. A little goes a long way! I've been using it for about two months and still have more than half the jar left. It's super hydrating on the skin without leaving a greasy or oily residue. I use it on my forehead as well as my cheeks (around jawline).
Micaelah M.
Micaelah M.
Hanover, PA

I received this product for free in my pinch me box. First impression is it has really lovely very light scent. I like that it isn't too heavy on my face, it is very hydrating and doesn't irritate my skin which is all great but i don't know how accurate its more youthful looking skin claims are. Nice product but not amazing
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Alexandria, LA

I recently received this in a Target Beauty box. I'm 34 with only one wrinkle on my forehead so wrinkle cream isn't something that I buy. I started using this cream and I love how it makes me skin feel! It has a very pleasant scent and makes my skin feel very smooth. Said wrinkle is slowly getting less noticeable too!
Maria S.
Maria S.
Philadelphia, PA

I have been using olay since I was in high school...it is a cult favorite of my mothers! I have super oily skin and this moisturizer my skin without making me feel super greasy! I am absolutely in love! I would highly recommend this product. While okay can feel pricey it's important to use good products on your skin!
Heather L.
Heather L.

The best drugstore cream I've tried. Doesn't leave the skin greasy and it absorbs quickly. It has won numerous awards for a reason. The best bang for your buck for an anti-aging cream. Jam packed with all the good stuff. Plus there's almost always Olay coupons floating around out there to make the deal even sweeter!
Alex A.
Alex A.
Cupertino, CA

This is a great cream that is way more affordable then luxury creams that in my personal experience did not work as well. I would definitely buy/gift this to someone else. However i did hear from one of my friends that the consistency was too thick for her to feel comfortable wearing it so try to keep that in mind.
Susan L.
Susan L.
Seabrook, NH

I love the difference this moisturizer makes around my eyes and neck. It really helps to smooth fine lines. I do not love the smell, but it works so well that I can look past the scent! I have forgotten to put it on and can see a drastic change in the texture of my skin when I do, so that doesn't happen very often!
Laura T.
Laura T.
Victorville, CA

I bought this for my mother because she was feeling down on herself and thought she had too many wrinkles. I disagree but none the less this worked out perfectly. It is a little on the pricey side but you get what you pay for. If you're looking for a good wrinkle cream then i think that you should give this a try.
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now