Add a Photo

Photos (51)
Nunyah F.
Nunyah F.
Vancouver, WA

Good but intense for my skin. I have sensitive skin so I can only use this every now and then, but I feel like I can see a difference in the forehead creases that i have when I use it. the texture is creamy but with a slightly gritty feel. I found that to be unexpected when i first tried it. over all not bad.
Brandy E.
Brandy E.

I received this product as a free sample. I could not immediately tell the difference. It took a week of using this product to start noticing an improvement. Even though it took a week, it still worked faster than other products I have tried. I enjoyed the very, very light fragrance. It is not a heavy cream.
Piper M.
Piper M.
Arlington, TX

I love this product! The Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer is one of my favorite Olay products. When I use it, it feels like I have nothing on my skin. It has helped make my face look younger and feel softer. I will continue to buy this product in the future. It is well worth the money.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
West Salem, WI

Another great product by Olay Regenerist beauty line. It is a beautiful, light-weight cream that gives great hydration. It's gentle to the skin and has no heavy fragrance. The packaging is ok, but I would prefer a pump. Despite that, I would still recommend this product for it's effects and and great price.
Adria S.
Adria S.

I like this product a lot! It smells nice and light and is very gentle for my skin. I don't have any wrinkles yet but I use it for fine lines and places where wrinkles could form and it works wonderfully. I purchased this at target, and I fist saw it because of the pretty packaging. Overall great product !
Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.
Zimmerman , Mn

I purchased this about a month ago and I use it before I go to bed. I have very dry skin over the winter and this has helped a lot! I purchased it because it claims to have peptides. This is definitely in my top five of facial moisturizers. I love the smell too and I'm very picky about smell in my products
Lyn S.
Lyn S.

I love this cream, it makes my face feel silky soft. The one problem with that is that I end up feeling my face all day long. I wish there were a little more firming features to this but hey age can do that to ya. I have been buying this for years and as long as there are coupons for this I will continue.
Delia A.
Delia A.

I like to switch up my skincare routine, but during winter time i come back to this moisturizer again and again. Since winter time my skin tends to get dry, i need more hydrating moisturizer, but also hate too heavy feeling on my skin. This is the perfect medium for me, rich moisture and not heavy on skin
Caroline P.
Caroline P.
Brooks, GA

LOVE LOVE LOVE the micro-sculpting cream in Olays' regenerist line! The cream is very lightweight, has a very subtle scent. This cream is comparable to the high-dollar brands and absolutely holds its place against them! The packaging is clean, beautiful, and showcases a wonderful and affordable product.
Annie D.
Annie D.
Citrus Heights, CA

I bought this at Costco to try because it was a great deal and came in a 2 pack that I split with my mom. First thing I noticed is the smell! I love how it smells fresh and slightly floral. Does it work? I'm not sure because I'm still fairly young with good skin so I guess I'll find out in a few years.
Brandy C.