Add a Photo

Photos (45)
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Troy, Mo

I can't say for sure if my results are just in my head or not but I feel that in thr three weeks I've been using this I have seen a pretty good change in my fine lines and around the eyes. I'm going to continue for awhile to make sure. And it has a pleasant smell to it so that makes it just that much easier to use every night!
Krista W.
Krista W.

I received Olay Regenerist Micro-sculpting cream as a same, and I have been pleasantly surprised by it's quality. It does have a very light scent when applying, but it fades quickly. It has a smooth fairly thin texture which is nice in the summer. It keeps my face moisturized and smooth for the whole day. Definitely recommend.
Dianne R.
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY

This really moisturized my skin and improved my skin tone and evened out color. It works better than most drugstore products. There are better products out there but it's one of the best in its price range. Olay has been around a very long time and they have a proven record of improving the look, feel and health of your skin.
Cam S.
Cam S.

I'm a huge fan of Olay products I be used Oil of Olay forever! I've been using the Micro Sculpting Cresm for a while now and I get so many compliments on my skin. It leaves my skin so soft and moisturized! It's doesn't irritate my skin not too greasy. I apply it at night after washing my face and I wake up to duper soft skin!
Kaitlyn E.
Kaitlyn E.
Pawtucket, RI

I started using this cream simply because it was all I had in my house. But then I fell in love! I find now that my skin is never dry, and when I don't use it my skin gets really irritated (which irritates me). The only downside is it takes a while to use the whole jar, and once you get to the bottom it gets a little clumpy.
Candy C.
Candy C.

I don't believe my micro sculpting cream was fragrance free but it had a lovely fragrance. The consistency is smooth and you instantly feel moisturized powered by hyloronic acid, a beauty must. Really like this better than my high end sheseido cream. Costco sells this in a two pack. Love putting this cream on my hands too.
Shana A.
Shana A.

I got this product as a gift from at Target beauty concierge and I LOVE it. A little goes a long way! I've been using it for about two months and still have more than half the jar left. It's super hydrating on the skin without leaving a greasy or oily residue. I use it on my forehead as well as my cheeks (around jawline).
Micaelah M.
Micaelah M.
Hanover, PA

I received this product for free in my pinch me box. First impression is it has really lovely very light scent. I like that it isn't too heavy on my face, it is very hydrating and doesn't irritate my skin which is all great but i don't know how accurate its more youthful looking skin claims are. Nice product but not amazing
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Alexandria, LA

I recently received this in a Target Beauty box. I'm 34 with only one wrinkle on my forehead so wrinkle cream isn't something that I buy. I started using this cream and I love how it makes me skin feel! It has a very pleasant scent and makes my skin feel very smooth. Said wrinkle is slowly getting less noticeable too!
Maria S.
Maria S.
Philadelphia, PA

I have been using olay since I was in high school...it is a cult favorite of my mothers! I have super oily skin and this moisturizer my skin without making me feel super greasy! I am absolutely in love! I would highly recommend this product. While okay can feel pricey it's important to use good products on your skin!
Brandy C.