Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Freda I.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Leslie R.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by kimberly s.See all 64 photos
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY OLAY #5 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on product...Yes it's very good 2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine...Let me tell share my experienc... 1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?I think it's intended for day ... 1 Answers
Photos (64)
Melinda G.
Melinda G.
Vancouver, WA
This is by far my favorite fave moisturizer. It leaves my skin super soft smells great. It's very affordable. I've been using it for years and plan to continue. The only tip I have is to make sure you exfoliate good before use other wise your extra skin will rub off due to the extra moisture.
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Fairfax, VA
At 61, I needed some help with sagging eyes and some in my cheeks. I tried Olay's Regenerist cream and found a true winner. It feels so good when applying - a smooth rice texture - and the main thing is that it works. I truly noticed a difference within two weeks. Try this - you will love it!
Dara P.
Dara P.
Houston , TX
Live this product! Olay is a trusted name brand and not to hard to find. I used this product mainly on my forehead and around my eyes I saw my eyes which would look almost hollow start to look plump and healthier. My forehead wrinkles were less noticeable and my skin was over all more smooth
Katie M.
Katie M.
After trying a very expensive moisturizer that a friend suggested from Sephora and seeing no results, I thought I would go for something less expensive from the drug store. I was shocked at how much better may skin looked after a week of using Olay Regenerist. I will buy this product again.
Lily R.
Lily R.
I don't know if this is necessarily getting rid of wrinkles, being that I'm pretty young with no wrinkles at the moment. But I do use this as a heavy moisturizer at night because my skin is combination and I want to have glowing, hydrated skin. It can sting, and be careful around your eyes.
Karina L.
Karina L.
This cream is effective, but not necessarily worth the price. I will say that this cream will not make one's face feel oily like some other higher-end lotions, but I it does not moisturize (which is, after all, the main purposes of this product) as well as the price suggests that it will.
Judy H.
Judy H.
Fort Worth, TX
I use this every night before bed. The formula is fantastic and makes my skin feel very soft. I have been using this for one month and I can see a deference in my skin. It looks tighter and more youthful. I will continue to use this and see if there is even more improvements in my future.
Yajaira H.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
Es una crema ligera, con buena fragancia y que se siente bien al aplicarse. A los tres días de estar aplicando la crema la piel se notaba con más firmeza. // It is a light cream, with good fragrance and it feels good to be applied. After three days of being the cream the skin felt firmer.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Camden, SC
This is the only moisturizer that I have used that has not broken my face out. I am approaching middle age, and am really becoming concerned with skin care and wrinkle prevention. I have noticed a difference in the tightness of my skin since I started using this product. Highly recommend!
Heather A.
Heather A.
Colchester, CT
I love this stuff! I use it at night after I wash my face and the smell is amazing. Around my eyes and my forehead is where I use it. It is very thick and feels a little slick so I don't use much, beca user i have acne prone and oily skin. But it definitely helps fill in those fine lines!
Brandy C.