Add a Photo

Photos (56)
annie j.
annie j.
Round Hill, VA
This moisturizer is one of my very favorites and has a permanent place on my vanity. The formula is non-greasy and smooth. The product itself is just a plain, opaque white in a heavy-ish red container. By that, I mean it doesn't feel cheap. It smells fresh and leaves my face feeling soft and clear.
Genny G.
Genny G.
Hidden Vl Lk, CA
Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is an extremely good facial moisturizer. I use it at night and my face feel healthy after application. It help me to eliminate a little bite the bags under my eyes and The smell is definitely amazing. I like it. So this moisturizer night cream really works for me.
Caroline G.
Caroline G.
Atlanta
Aug. 9, 2016, 9:42 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
This is an amazing cream for the price. I get the two pack at Costco and its such a steal. The packaging is really solid and heavy which is nice. It definitely exceeded my expectations for a drugstore face cream. I cannot find anything bad to say about this product. I will definitely repurchase!
Christa P.
Christa P.
Mesa, AZ
I bought this about a year ago to try out, when I ran out I decided it was a lot of money to spend every month, so I tried other products, needless to say I went back and bought the Olay regenerist. Everything else I tried didn't make me feel like Olay did, smooth, firm, and best of all younger!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Mocksville, NC
Aug. 11, 2016, 9:47 a.m.
Review for: Regenerist
When the budget is tight and you need a good anti aging cream go for Olay Regenerist Micosculpting Cream I have been using this product for five years and its is gentle on my skin, light in texture, and very economical. I say start using it before thirty and you have no worries about aging skin!
Tracy I.
Tracy I.
This is by far the best anti aging cream i have used thus far. Packaging is nice. Plenty of room to get product out. Was able to see the effect right away and only got better with time. I will be a repeat user just wish it was a bit less pricey. All in all, it is a stellar product and delivers.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Stuart, Va
May 19, 2016, 7:32 p.m.
Review for: Microsculpting
I have a serious obession with keeping my skin moisturized and this definitely made such a difference. I received a sample of this and the next day I ran out to buy it. it doesn't leave a greasy feel on your face and it made my skin so soft. it even helped my makeup from seeping into my pores.
Melinda G.
Melinda G.
Vancouver, WA
This is by far my favorite fave moisturizer. It leaves my skin super soft smells great. It's very affordable. I've been using it for years and plan to continue. The only tip I have is to make sure you exfoliate good before use other wise your extra skin will rub off due to the extra moisture.
Sherri C.
Sherri C.
Woodward, OK
May 20, 2016, 4:47 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
I love this cream, and have used it for a long time now, and it doesn't irritate my skin, as i have sensitive skin think this is great! I'm purchasing my beauty products at walmart or samples i have in case I'm out..i have backup! this is an awesome product that i love to buy. and will continue!
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Fairfax, VA
At 61, I needed some help with sagging eyes and some in my cheeks. I tried Olay's Regenerist cream and found a true winner. It feels so good when applying - a smooth rice texture - and the main thing is that it works. I truly noticed a difference within two weeks. Try this - you will love it!
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?