Add a Photo

#14 in Anti-Aging
Photos (56)
Adria S.
Adria S.
I like this product a lot! It smells nice and light and is very gentle for my skin. I don't have any wrinkles yet but I use it for fine lines and places where wrinkles could form and it works wonderfully. I purchased this at target, and I fist saw it because of the pretty packaging. Overall great product !
Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.
Zimmerman , Mn
March 30, 2016, 11:21 a.m.
Review for: Regenerist
I purchased this about a month ago and I use it before I go to bed. I have very dry skin over the winter and this has helped a lot! I purchased it because it claims to have peptides. This is definitely in my top five of facial moisturizers. I love the smell too and I'm very picky about smell in my products
Lyn S.
Lyn S.
I love this cream, it makes my face feel silky soft. The one problem with that is that I end up feeling my face all day long. I wish there were a little more firming features to this but hey age can do that to ya. I have been buying this for years and as long as there are coupons for this I will continue.
Delia A.
Delia A.
I like to switch up my skincare routine, but during winter time i come back to this moisturizer again and again. Since winter time my skin tends to get dry, i need more hydrating moisturizer, but also hate too heavy feeling on my skin. This is the perfect medium for me, rich moisture and not heavy on skin
Caroline P.
Caroline P.
Brooks, GA
July 12, 2016, 6:12 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
LOVE LOVE LOVE the micro-sculpting cream in Olays' regenerist line! The cream is very lightweight, has a very subtle scent. This cream is comparable to the high-dollar brands and absolutely holds its place against them! The packaging is clean, beautiful, and showcases a wonderful and affordable product.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Glendale, AZ
I am getting older and need to have a good skin care program and I tried the Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super cream. I loved the packaging of this product. I also felt that it wasn't to heavy of a cream which is important to me. I felt the price is a really good deal and I am still using it today.
Annie D.
Annie D.
Citrus Heights, CA
I bought this at Costco to try because it was a great deal and came in a 2 pack that I split with my mom. First thing I noticed is the smell! I love how it smells fresh and slightly floral. Does it work? I'm not sure because I'm still fairly young with good skin so I guess I'll find out in a few years.
Suri G.
Suri G.
San Jose, CA
I've used Olay products on and off for years. I found this cream by other reviews and I'm so glad I tried it. A little of this goes a long way! It make makes you feel like it's working right away. I can't describe this feeling other than the feeling of waking up after the first sip of coffee. Love it!
Amy P.
Amy P.
Montclair, NJ
April 10, 2016, 5:10 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
I am 34 with very good skin (no wrinkles) and I credit this to using Olay products. I wanted to step up my game and beat Father Time so I upgraded to Regenerist. This product works - as in, still no wrinkles, no sagging, great skin tone (says my facialist!) and it also smells good. No complaints here.
ACP O.
ACP O.
This was one of my first anti aging products. I felt like this definitely helped balance my skin. It's a great product for the price, there are a lot of great ingredients in there. If you're looking for a good product that's also easier on your wallet, this is it. It's most cost efficient at Costco.
Brandy C.