Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Caley L.
Franklin, TN
This is a truly great product. I love all Olay products but this is one for the books! It works well on my sensitive skin all while brightening my complexion and giving me a great start to my day. This is a product I can stand behind!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Jennifer C.
Wilmington, DE
Mine also says moisturizing. I won’t repurchase this when it’s gone. It’s very thick and I worry about it being noticeable on my neck waddly skin. Contouring is my most effective for me here.
Janet Q.
Camano Island, WA
This cream is amazing! I use it nightly and it makes my skin feel so hydrated. Waking up after using it is great because it doesn’t leave my skin greasy or dry! It’s the perfect balance.
christina B.
Pflugerville, TX
one of my favorite products. very thick and creamy, and i wake up feeling so moisturized and supple. i ran out and haven't bought a new one because i'm lazy, but i really need to get another one soon! a must.
Kate C.
Portland, OR
My grandma always said you’re never too young for an anti-wrinkle cream. I use this around my eyes for those smile lines before I do my make up. Helps keep makeup from looking cakey.
Jeneschya S.
Haverhill
Great product! So far so good. I have about 2 weeks using this and I’m pretty impressed. Very refreshing feeling it gives me. I use it at night and also in the morning. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Danii C.
i love using this cream in the winter, it is entirely too heavy & creamy for even my dry skin in the warmer months. the scent is strong but doesn’t both me, great night time cream!
Colleen S.
ELON, NC
You get what you pay for. Okay for drugstore brand, but not nearly as good as high end skincare. But if you're in a bind and buying drugstore brand, Olay is a good choice.
Meggan S.
Lenexa
Makes me feel refreshed and clean.  I love the balance of this cream and how it helps keep my face moisturized all day long.  I have used it for several years.
Brandy C.