Add a Photo

Photos (45)
Bernadette N.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf, MD

I received a free sample of this product for review purposes. Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer is very moisturizing. It has a nice light scent and the cream absorbs well into my skin. It leaves my skin looking bright and smoothr. I've only used it for about a week, but I'm hoping to see more improvement in my skin.
laura f.
laura f.
San Diego, CA

I do not have wrinkles, I'm 23, but decided to try this because my skin has been looking really bad lately. This cream closed up my pores, took away the acne, made my face smoothr, and made my skin clearer. I have skin that gets red at the slightest touch or change in temperature, but this cream made my naturally red face less red.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Liverpool, NY

While I dont have aging skin I liked the results of this product. In about a week I saw my skin was firmer and more radiant in my more dull areas. While initially the formula is slightly greasy once applied it sinks into your skin within minutes and leaves it feeling supple amd moisturized. I would definitly buy this product again.
Lupita R.
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX

Works great just wish it was cheaper! I like how my face felt while I was using it and how my make up worked great with it too! It did help reduce the look of my wrinkles. I have a deep wrinkle between my eyes and this helped it not look so deep. Maybe in a couple of years when I start getting more wrinkles I'll give in and buy it!
Erin V.
Erin V.
Aurora, OH

This smells amazing and makes my skin super soft without feeling to heavy because I feel like my skin actually absorbs it all. It is more expensive than I would like and I can't afford to buy it all the time but if I could k would because it is worth it. It feels amazing on my skin. I have tried to find a dupe but nothing compares.
Carmelita G.
Carmelita G.
Los Angeles, CA

I actually really love this cream as does my mom. I found out about this product when I ran out of my old face cream and decided to borrow some from my moms room. It doesn't make your face feel oily or like you have too much on with this cream . That is one of the many thing I like about this cream, I just love how light it feels.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Wanaque, NJ

The product is actually so refreshing and helpful!! I didn't think at my age (28) I would be using a product like this but honestly it has nothing to do with age or gender, just skin. It doesn't stay oily and my skin absorbs it quickly. It feels super moisturized and I am after just a short few days I can already see a difference!
Amy T.
Amy T.

I use this at night in conjunction with the Micro-Sculpting serum. My skin is well hydrated, smooth and 'brighter' since using this. Again, I do use this along with other Regenerist products so I can't say how effective it is alone but used along with other products, it's great. It's thick and rich - that's why I use it at night.
April P.
April P.

It does okay for a drugstore brand but it caused a couple of cystic pimples on my face although I hadn't had a pimple since I got pregnant with my now 3 year old son. If you've never been prone to breakouts and can't afford a higher end product it would be okay. I didn't use it long enough to see the effects after continued use.
Faith A.
Faith A.
Lake Grove, NY

I know I am quite young to start doing this, but I hve realized recently, being in college causes extreme baggage under my eyes from lack of sleep. I started using this eye cream to tighten my face and give me the youthful glow I'm supposed to have. It is so amazing! I couldn't believe my eyes! It leaves my skin tight and firm
Brandy C.