BY OLAY #6 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Mocksville, NC
When the budget is tight and you need a good anti aging cream go for Olay Regenerist Micosculpting Cream I have been using this product for five years and its is gentle on my skin, light in texture, and very economical. I say start using it before thirty and you have no worries about aging skin!
Tracy I.
Tracy I.
This is by far the best anti aging cream i have used thus far. Packaging is nice. Plenty of room to get product out. Was able to see the effect right away and only got better with time. I will be a repeat user just wish it was a bit less pricey. All in all, it is a stellar product and delivers.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Stuart , VA
I have a serious obession with keeping my skin moisturized and this definitely made such a difference. I received a sample of this and the next day I ran out to buy it. it doesn't leave a greasy feel on your face and it made my skin so soft. it even helped my makeup from seeping into my pores.
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Fairfax, VA
At 61, I needed some help with sagging eyes and some in my cheeks. I tried Olay's Regenerist cream and found a true winner. It feels so good when applying - a smooth rice texture - and the main thing is that it works. I truly noticed a difference within two weeks. Try this - you will love it!
Sherri C.
Sherri C.
Woodward, OK
I love this cream, and have used it for a long time now, and it doesn't irritate my skin, as i have sensitive skin think this is great! I'm purchasing my beauty products at walmart or samples i have in case I'm out..i have backup! this is an awesome product that i love to buy. and will continue!
Melinda G.
Melinda G.
Vancouver, WA
This is by far my favorite fave moisturizer. It leaves my skin super soft smells great. It's very affordable. I've been using it for years and plan to continue. The only tip I have is to make sure you exfoliate good before use other wise your extra skin will rub off due to the extra moisture.
Dara P.
Dara P.
Live this product! Olay is a trusted name brand and not to hard to find. I used this product mainly on my forehead and around my eyes I saw my eyes which would look almost hollow start to look plump and healthier. My forehead wrinkles were less noticeable and my skin was over all more smooth
Katie M.
Katie M.
After trying a very expensive moisturizer that a friend suggested from Sephora and seeing no results, I thought I would go for something less expensive from the drug store. I was shocked at how much better may skin looked after a week of using Olay Regenerist. I will buy this product again.
Lily R.
Lily R.
I don't know if this is necessarily getting rid of wrinkles, being that I'm pretty young with no wrinkles at the moment. But I do use this as a heavy moisturizer at night because my skin is combination and I want to have glowing, hydrated skin. It can sting, and be careful around your eyes.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Weimar, TX
My mother gifted me with Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream recently and I'm overjoyed with the product. I use the product every night. I will definitely purchase the product when I run out. I have used Olay products since my 30th birthday (am currently 43). Very happy Olay user.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?