Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Rachael W.
Celeste
I received a sample size to see if I really want to spend he money on the full-size. So far, I like it. It doesn’t leave my face oily, but yet keeps it moisturized. I’m only in my mid-twenties, with no visible wrinkles, but I am trying to figure out a good skin care regimen for my face. I’ve seen lots of good reviews on this, so I will continue to use.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream
I will be so sad if I ever accidentally run out of this cream! I can't believe how much more moisturized my skin is since I started using this. I feel like it makes my skin look a bit younger. I like how easy it is to blend into your skin and it doesn't feel oily. I love this product!
Julie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I gave this to my mom as a gift in order to slowly get her into taking care of her skin. She says it is definitely moisturizing and tends to use it more as a night cream. As for being anti-aging, she has not seen any difference in her skin, but will continue using it in the future until it runs out.
Susan B.
Dayton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so excited to see that my local grocery store has trial sizes of all the Olay products. For $9.99, I was able to pick up this Olay Regenerist micro-sculpting cream to test drive. I have dry, sensitive skin so I am reluctant to break with my usual moisturizers. I am pleased with Olay Regenerist. It has a fresh scent and it goes on without any greasy feel and leaves my skin hydrated and without any irritation or burning sensation. I definitely recommend it for people like me who have very dry skin and who are looking for an excellent moisturizer that won't break the bank.
Tania B.
Loma Linda, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great! The packaging is really sleek and the product in itself is awesome. Smells great and really hydrates! I use it at night before going to bed and I always wake up with hydrated skin. I have been using it for about 5 months now and definitely will keep doing so!
Ayesha M.
Ballwin,Missouri
Loved the product.After using it for few days I could see the difference in my skin .more glowy and reduced wrinkles.was very much suitable for my skin.bought it from drugstore Walgreens when I went there for my prescription.may be but not sure.
Emily M.
Ellenwood, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The price is okay, and it has a decent amount of product that will last about 5 months if you apply atleast once a day. A lot of time after I remove my makeup my eyes get sensitive and this cream help put the sensitivity down, and moisturize.
Carrie A.
Paragould , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my holy grail u literally will see results within days of using this again I repurchased the smaller small at cvs with my digital coupon on my rewards card which is free to sign up for and use instantly I try to all about it it's literally the easiest to use . I love it. So it was I believe 10.99 o got it with the coupon $2.00 score since I use this daily luv it 😊
Diane K.
Arlington Heights
I was not impressed with this cream. I saw no results from this product and I am not going to purchase it again. Wish it worked better as it was my first time buying a product like this. No skin reaction but I just didn't like it.
Taylor R.
Owensboro, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
although I put this in my nighttime routine it's because that's all I have to use right now. at first I really liked it because it's moisturizing and feels nice but I would only recommend it to people with really dry skin
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?