Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Mariel R.
Arlington, VA
I purchased this facial cream because even though I use moisturizing BB cream in the mornings, I still found that my face was getting very dry at the end of the day (especially with it being winter). I've been using this facial cream nightly for about a month now and I love it! I can't believe how soft my face feels when I wake up the morning, it completely restores any dryness that I may have had. I'm not too worried about wrinkles yet, but knowing that it's anti-wrinkle is an added bonus as well (I like to think I'm being preventative). Would highly recommend this cream to women of all ages!
Lala M.
Rowlett, TX
Olay products are the best I would rather spend my money with play than any high end products. I've been using all olay products since I was a teen, and it works better than anything you would buy from department stores, that break the bank.
Ashley D.
Harvey
Purchased this from CVS last year, I used it faithfully but did not see a difference. Will not repurchase but it may work for someone who doesn't have the sagging skin that I do.
Celina M.
I love this cream! I use this on areas that I really need extra attention and my hands and neck. My mom used this too and had great skin. Olay is going down in my generations <3
Savanna H.
Muscle Shoals, AL
I love this stuff in my nightly routine! It is easy to get out of the canister and very easy to apply. I can tell the change in my skin after using this and I can't wait to get it again! Perfect before bed!
Deborah C.
Elgin, OK
La use por mucho tiempo y es muy buena crema , ayuda con la requesedad, te humecta muy bien, fácil de usar y no te deja la piel grasosa. Se consigue prácticamente donde quiera.
Kristin L.
I use this cream every morning and night. I am so happy with the results. My skin is soft and smooth. I wouldn't change to a more expensive cream because this one works great.
Keariay M.
I use this before a moisturizer on my face after showering and over time I have noticed my fine lines starting to disappear! Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream
Tabitha B.
PACE, FL
Smells wonderful but left my skin very oily. It does moisturize well & helped with my lines under my eyes but I am looking for something that doesn't leave my skin so oily.
Kat S.
Tucson
This is the best skin product in my bathroom. I live in a place with an extremely dry climate. This micro-sculpting cream keeps my face moisturized through 4% humidity and 100 degree+ days. Love!!
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?
Frances T.
Toast, NC
Can anyone tell me if it works
Karla O.
I been using this moisturizer for about 2 weeks is it normal to get a flakiness ???
Guadalupe G.
Does this formula have a noticeable scent? Just wondering for sensitivity issues :)
Dana P.
Eastaboga, AL
Is this more of a day time product or nightime? Should I use this daily under foundation or without makeup? I already use Olay Regenerist in the evening as my regimen before bed, but do not know if I should try this during the day or together with another product for the best results.