Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Carlee J.
Decatur, AL
I have used this product for a while and I like the results. I don't like the smell. I almost feel like it was meant to be fragrance free, but it has a slightly odd aroma. I can ignore it.
Christina B.
This is a GREAT drug store find . I loved the hydration my skin had from using this . It's like it plumped my skin . I see reccomend using this as I had a sample and went out to buy it.
tanya r.
Springerville, AZ
It felt nice going on and smells great but it is hot out and I felt like it melted quick and got in my eyes and burned. I would try again in winter because the formula is nice and thick.
Elise B.
Watertown , MN
Unfortunately this product gave me bad headaches. My forehead muscles felt very tight and were sensitive to the touch. After about a week of using this cream, I realized the cause of the headaches and stopped using.
Jonni H.
Muncy, PA
Very good product! It helped my skin tremendously and made it feel very smooth! I have only used this product a handful of times but would highly recommend for anyone! I would use again!
Marissa S.
Cicero, NY
This product has been so great for under my eyes as well as my forehead. I am 23 so I do not have wrinkles yet but it has helped with forming my skin to help prevent them in the future
My mother and I both tried this cream. It did nothing for me. However, my mother uses this everyday she loves it so much. We bought it at a local grocery store and it's lasted her several months.
Sydney S.
Sterrett, AL
Love this soooo much! My mom and I both use this. Good value compared to higher end brands. Bought at Walgreens near home. I've reused this a lot and meets all expectations. I don't think it can improve anymore
Mary C.
Americus
Perfect every day moisturizer! Lightweight but quenched my skins thirst. I started seeing results almost overnight. Very Surprised at how well this worked as a drugstore moisturizer. Would recommend to any age!
Jeanne K.
Carmichael, CA
I love this product. It leaves my face feeling so soft not greasy or oily but soft. It works well on my entire face I don't need different products for different areas it does it all.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?
Frances T.
Toast, NC
Can anyone tell me if it works
Karla O.
I been using this moisturizer for about 2 weeks is it normal to get a flakiness ???
Guadalupe G.
Does this formula have a noticeable scent? Just wondering for sensitivity issues :)
Dana P.
Eastaboga, AL
Is this more of a day time product or nightime? Should I use this daily under foundation or without makeup? I already use Olay Regenerist in the evening as my regimen before bed, but do not know if I should try this during the day or together with another product for the best results.