Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
I haven't been a huge fan of Olay since a lot of their stuff is a little too heavy, fragranced and break me out. This surprisingly was very good. It's creamy but too heavy. Lightly scented. Did not bother my skin at all.
Shaide T.
I love this product more than anything! It was great! And the scent was out of this world!!! It is very effective and well made! The packaging just jumps out at you and makes you wanna buy it! Awesome product!
Annie P.
Texas
I tried some of these and it was incredibly my skin became very supple and well moisturized and I could immmediately see the dark marks fading out. I would recommend this to anyone for firming and moisturising
Sofiya J.
Calgary, AB
This is one of my favorite daytime facial moisturizers that comes in a nice little bottle for long lasting use. It does a pretty good job for a drugstore product and I would recommend this product to friends.
Karen S.
Iselin, NJ
Olay Regenerest Micro sculpting creami use it in the morning then at night it he's my skin look young again a very smooth feeling and tingling on the face try it u may Ike it everybody skins are very different
Korri B.
Great product, and it came in a very cute package. It's definitely worth the money. It met my expectations and it was very gentle. I'm a first time user but I would definitely buy again. I would also recommend
Erica W.
Great! My skin feels amazing the next day, however I can only use this during winter months and that's pushing it. I have oily skin and I feel as if this product makes my skin pretty heavy feeling the next day
Anelly D.
My mom has used this cream for as long as I can remember, and she has the smoothest skin ever! For a 49 year old women, she has perfect and beautiful skin with basically no wrinkles! And it smells amazing, I would definitely recommend this cream!
McKenna K.
Montoursville , PA
Very moisterizing great for under makeup for extra SPF coverage. I use all of the olay regenerist products and I love all of them. I would recommend to anyone, I purchased at Target or Walmart. Great products.
Megan S.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I have used Olay creams just like my mom since I was in college. I never feel like my skin is clogged or greasy or stretched too thin. I always feel like I am doing something good for my face when I use it.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?
Frances T.
Toast, NC
Can anyone tell me if it works
Karla O.
I been using this moisturizer for about 2 weeks is it normal to get a flakiness ???
Guadalupe G.
Does this formula have a noticeable scent? Just wondering for sensitivity issues :)
Dana P.
Eastaboga, AL
Is this more of a day time product or nightime? Should I use this daily under foundation or without makeup? I already use Olay Regenerist in the evening as my regimen before bed, but do not know if I should try this during the day or together with another product for the best results.