Janelle W.
Bainbridge , PA

crystle s.
crystle s.
7 months ago
I have sensitive skin and this worked wonderful on my skin! No flare up or itching and I got the scented one but either one would be fine.
Shelly H.
Shelly H.
Albuquerque, NM
1 year ago
I would try the fragrance free for any skin sensitivities.
Yona W.
Yona W.
Camillus, NY
1 year ago
I have sensitive skin too, and have to be careful using some products because they leave me breaking out or fighting dry, red skin after having a reaction. Bottom line I've used this product with no negative effects. It is one of my favorites.
Muse Coeur C.
Muse Coeur C.
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
1 year, 1 month ago
I have problems with my skin, sometimes itching, red skin, allergies,etc, but with this product, I don't have any problem. I feel good, and working in my wrinkles.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
1 year, 7 months ago
The pros outweigh the cons. I have no idea I'd you'll be allergic or breakout from this product. I use it on my neck mostly and haven't had any issue. I can see a remarkable difference and I love it. if you feel as though it might break you out try out in an inconspicuous area for some time such as your eyelids and neck. I sometimes break out from products but this wasn't one of them. this stuff IS REMARKABLE!
KARISSA g.
KARISSA g.
1 year, 7 months ago
I have combination skin. I would give it a try. It a affordable must have moisturizer. It adds moisture and it also tightens.
Carrie V.
Carrie V.
Mineral Point, MO
1 year, 7 months ago
I have semi sensitive skin. I am more on the dry side but I have to be careful cause some formulas will cause break outs. This does not leave my skin oily yet it gives the moisture it needs I would give it a try and try fragrance free kind. I really do not think you'll have any issues this stuff is amazing.
Ann W.
Ann W.
Florence, KY
1 year, 7 months ago
My skin tends to be on the oily side. This doesn't make my skin oilier and I actually feel like it helps control it. My skin isn't sensitive, so I can't speak on that.
Shayma A.
Shayma A.
Brooklyn, NY
1 year, 7 months ago
I think you should definitely give it a try. Just be sure to get the fragrance free one since you have sensitive skin. If you have oily skin to begin with, then you might not like this product. I would say it's best for normal to dry skin. Other than that I haven't noticed anyone who reacted to this and I know plenty of people who use this including myself.