BY OLAY

Olay Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream With Lightweight Broad Spectrum Spf 30 Is A Powerful Anti Aging Moisturizer As Well As A Lightweight Spf, Formulated With Amino-peptides And Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Hydrates To Plump And Firm Skin. The Lightweight Moisturizer Immediately Leaves Skin Hydrated And Softens The Look Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles, While Simultaneously Protecting Your Skin From The Sun With Broad Spectrum Spf 30. It Also Firms The Look Of Skin With Plumping Hydration. Help Protect Your Skin From The #1 Cause Of Early/Premature Skin Aging-the Sun - When Used As Directed With Other Sun Protection Measures.

Active: Avobenzone 3%, Octinoxate 7.5%. Inactive: Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide*, Tapioca Starch, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene, Panthenol**, Tocopheryl Acetate***, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4^, Sodium Peg-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Peucedanum Graveolens (Dill) Extract, Stearyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-100 Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance, Dimethiconol, Laureth-7, Sodium Benzoate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Disodium Edta, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid. *Vitamin B3, **Pro-vitamin B5, ***Vitamin E, ^amino-peptide.

• Has anyone with oily skin used this product? Does it feel...2 Answers
  • I absolutely LOVE this product. It is a little pricey and...2 Answers
  • I've been using this for a while now I'm not seeing much ...1 Answers
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Spf 30
  • "I have fair, oily, sensitive skin, and am delighted with the effectiveness of this cream! First, it's very moisturizing but not greasy at all. Most days, I don't wear powder, only a bit of foundation as a concealer, and this cream doesn't add to my shiny-ness. Of course I live in Florida, so I do use powder more as it gets hotter, and this moisturizer works great underneath whatever make-up I wear. And the sunscreen quality of SPF 30 is fantastic! I've worn this moisturizer in full April Florida sun by, & in, the pool, plus several May beach days, and I've yet to experience a sunburn, or even pink-ness! And I should add that I also have never taken the time/effort to re-apply as recommended. I tested this Olay product for free, but all opinions are my own. And I will be purchasing this product for continued use in my daily routine." in 7 reviews
  • "I love this stuff! Oil of Olay regenerist sculpting with spf 30 is an excellent product. I have really sensitive skin, and this didn't make my skin red or itchy at all. It goes in smooth, absorbs fast, and does a great job with sun protection. I wore it riding in a convertible in SC and no burn at all. only complaint is the strong smell. otherwise great product!" in 3 reviews
Anne O.
Richmond
I LOVE this! I've been using it for almost two years now and it has won me over. I have lupus and need a high SPF product to protect me from the sun, but its difficult to find a facial moisturizer that is both high SPF and non-greasy. This has and SPF of 30 and does not leave my face feeling oily later. It makes my skin look great. I couldn't be any happier with this.
Nathaly A.
Hayward, CA
I used this product when I started to see that I was getting wrinkles around my mouth from smiling so much. I tried this product with hopes it would work fast! It was gentle on my skin which was nice and application was easy. The only thing is, it took me about two weeks to notice results. For the price I would of expected it to work quicker. None the less I probably won’t go back to buy another.
Shanna S.
I love, love, love Olay products. From shampoo to face lotions and cleaners, to body wash, it’s my favorite skin care brand. Now that I will be turning 40 in few months, I’ve noticed more wrinkles, so I decided to set aside my loved Total Effects for Regenerist. This lotion is light and not greasy, and makes my skin so soft. I’ve noticed in just one week a softening of fine lines and a more even tone. Although it does have a very strong perfume smell, I found that if you hold the bottle upside down and shake it, the smell isn’t as strong and doesn’t linger as long. My one complaint is that if you try to put more lotion on after it has dried, it pills like crazy. So work fast and get as much as you need on before it dries.
Julia P.
My absolute favorite moisturizer! This absorbs so nicely into the skin and doesn’t leave any sort of greasy residue. It hydrates incredibly well and has definitely helped to reduce the appearance of my wrinkles.
Amy W.
Litchfield, MI
I’ve already wrote a VERY long review on this brand (please see that). However, I do love this for its sunscreen properties! And many other reasons (as stated in the other review) ha!
Nicola T.
Hamilton, NJ
One of my absolute favorites! It's so smooth and creamy. I've had bad experiences with creams/moisturizers that just sit on my face and when you rub it it peels away ---this wasn't the case with this guy - and it does stay true to it's "results in one week" slogan!
Jessica R.
Rialto, CA
Best face cream I have ever used. I used to use Ponds but not this is my go to when it comes to moisturizer. A lot of people ask me what I use and I tell them they have to use this. Love how it makes my face feel
Emily L.
Wdm, IA
I love this moisturizer! It is so smooth and creamy going on your skin. It has a very subtle smell and I love it. I love that it has SPF30 in it! I don't have wrinkles or anything yet, but want to keep it that way. This is very hydrating for my skin. The only draw back is that it does make me a little oily. I will be buying again!
Shelbie m.
Moore, OK
I absolutely love getting ready with this. It does exactly what it says it should do....it feels so good on my face and then once I'm done it feels so smooth. Highly recommend!!!
Brooklyn K.
Teaberry, KY
Within two days I seen amazing results! Not only did my wrinkles look minimized but my face stayed very moisturized, which is amazing because my skin is usually abnormally dry.
Taryn R.
Morganton, NC
Has anyone with oily skin used this product? Does it feel too thick or leave you feeling greasy?
Karye M.
I absolutely LOVE this product. It is a little pricey and while I do believe the product is worth the cost, I would like to know if anyone has found this product to be cheaper at certain stores. I bought mine at CVS pharmacy in South Florida with a CVS coupon that I already had, making it only $5.00! Thank you for your help!
Lissette C.
Springfield, MA
I've been using this for a while now I'm not seeing much difference in terms of moisture compare to others has anyone else had the same issue?
Jessica G.
Denison, TX
Is this safe to use while pregnant and/or breastfeeding?
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
1,014 reviews
How much does this item cost?