Skin CareFacial SkincareOlay
Regenerist | Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer | Fragrance-Free

Olay Regenerist | Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer | Fragrance-Free

Pack of 2 for the UPC: 075609190490Heading Love the skin you're in. Purpose Skin Care Manufacturer P & G-Beauty Active Ingredients Water; Glycerin; Isohexadecane; Niacinamide (Vitamin B3); Isopropyl Isostearate; Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate;...

Does anyone else have a problem with this pilling if you put it on top of a syrum?
Start your review of Olay Regenerist | Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer | Fragrance-Free!
Silvia L.
Bakersfield, CA
Olay Regenerist | Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer | Fragrance-Free uploaded by Silvia L.
This is one of my fave moisturizers, and I totally get the hype from it. This really made my face seem more clear and bouncy. For the price, it has a decent amount in the packaging as well. The only thing is that the formula can be a bit strong, and I find myself using it 2-3 days a week to avoid overloading my face, which is ok because I also like to try out new products every now and again. I do always drift back to this product.
Erica R.
Taneytown , MD
Olay Regenerist | Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer | Fragrance-Free uploaded by Erica R.
I read that this was one of the best retail stores brands for people to use in their daily facial routine who are in their 30s, so I decided to give it a shot. It is by far, the best facial moisturizer that I have used. I've been trying out many different products searching for results and what is best for my face skin type. It is thick, but creamy and smooth. It also wasn't heavy when I applied it. It lasted throughout the day and kept my skin feeling so smooth. I have been having some issues with random dry spots on my face and this really helped those spots compared to other products I've tried. I use it for the day routine usually, but sometimes I apply some of it to those odd dry spots as well as my night cream. I just started using for the past month give or take, but I think this may be my go to product I finally found! Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer|Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer|Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer
Angelita J.
Grand Rapids, MI
Olay Regenerist | Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer | Fragrance-Free uploaded by Angelita J.
Love it my me look young skin firmer,face soft not oily,my face likes it a lot and I'm very happy to have tried it.
Renee C.
Mapleville, RI
Olay Regenerist | Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer | Fragrance-Free uploaded by Renee C.
Purchased at: Big Lots
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer|Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer|Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer I got this beautiful gift set from Olay and it's hard to read or pronounce I think it's c h i g i f f?? If anybody can read what it says at the top next to Olay please let me know LOL so this is a #Livefearlessly giftbox. It comes with 50 g of Olay regenerist microscoping cream and it comes with 30 ml of Olay white radiance light perfecting essence. I love Olay regenerist it makes my skin look brighter, less dull. It helps to visibly reduce pores and improve the texture and radiance it helps to firm your skin and reduce lines and wrinkles. And the light perfecting essence Brighton's and lightened skin tone visibly reduce is the look of spots and it instantly hydrates it has a lightweight texture that is fast absorbing and non greasy it has a refreshing light smell that I love it's also made with Jasmine and rose petals and it's formulated with Pearle optics technology that enhances skins light reflection by improving brightness hydration in appearance of spots to help give you a dewy radiance from within now that sounds great to me I give this a thumbs up I highly recommend it I will buy it again
Adele J.
Erie, PA
Olay Regenerist | Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer | Fragrance-Free uploaded by Adele J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Has a nice scent, leaves my skin feeling smooth plumped and sculpted!!! I love to use this product before I do my makeup with a nice face wash. And after a few days I have a natural glow!!! I recommend this especially if visable lines.
Sonya N.
Philadelphia, PA
Olay Regenerist | Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer | Fragrance-Free uploaded by Sonya N.
This is one of the many products I use for my skin care routine. I saw results within a day. Olay definitely has my heart!
Heather P.
Griffin, GA
Olay Regenerist | Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer | Fragrance-Free uploaded by Heather P.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product. Have noticed a firming effect since I’ve started using. Very good value for amount and quality of product.
Sara D.
Long Beach, CA
Excellent product, glides on easily & provides a nice smooth finish. A little goes a long way, which is just as well given the size of the pot & the price of it - small pot, big price. I recommend this product.
Cathy S.
Creston, OH
When used regularly, Olay Regenerist helps lesson the appearance of fine lines and leaves shin looking fresh. It's not overly scented, but a fragrance free version would be nice.
Christi B.
Jamestown, TN
I really like this moisturizer. It's very light and isn't to greasy. I feel that it moisturizerized very well. It left my skin feeling soft and smooth. It's my go to moisturizer.