suggested searches

27%

3 star

2 star

1 star

This cream sinks in to the skin and makes my skin feel so refreshed. I wear it at night time and use the SPF version in the morning.

Product reviewed: Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance-Free

It's such a simple, lightweight cream and moisture lasts all day... It has made my skin softer and smoother. My skin looks great even without make-up. I'm delighted with the ease of using this 1 product daily.

Product reviewed: Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance-Free

I received this sample to try for free in the Walgreens beauty box. It had a nice creamy feel to eat. It was easy to blend into the face. It absorbed very quickly, leaving nothing, including greasiness behind. It's a product that I'll keep in mind next time I need a moisturizer.

MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Does this formula have a noticeable scent? Just wondering for sensitivity issues :)
I am in my mid thirties and was looking for a product to incorporate into my skin regimen that will fight the signs of aging. I have oily acne prone skin and was wondering if this product is suitable for me.
more questions