Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face MoisturizerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY OLAY #65 in Facial Moisturizers

Hydrates Skin Better Than Ten Of The Top Creams – Even The $440 Cream – Tested By Good Housekeeping
Visible Wrinkle Results Start Day 1
New Formula With Amino Peptide Complex Ii, Hyaluronic Acid And Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Regenerates Surface Cells To Help Take Years Off Your Skin Age
Anti-aging Moisturizing Formula Penetrates Deep Into Skin's Surface To Improve Texture And Elasticity

Water, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide, Isopropyl Isostearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Sodium Peg-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Fruit Extract, Stearyl Alcohol, Polyethylene, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Dimethiconol, Polyacrylamide, Fragrance, Peg-100 Stearate, Propylparaben, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Mica.

• I have seen so many good reviews on this product but am a little ...10 Answers
  • Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly w...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
Reviews (1966)
  • "I use this product on a daily basis, in the morning and before bed. I absolutely love it. Very light scent, very moisturizing. I have rosacea, no prescription products work for me. However, this moisturizer has helped a lot with the redness. " in 116 reviews
  • "I'm only 22 and don't have a lot of skin issues but I started using this to be proactive, and I do think my skin feels firmer. Good for sensitive skin. " in 60 reviews
Jennifer H.
Acworth
Loved this product by Olay. Made my face so soft. Light and not greasy. Nice smell. Only takes a small amount for my whole face and neck. Within the first day I started seeing results
Brittany P.
Kingston, PA
This is a heavy cream but is very moisturizing. I have used this product plenty of times before. It is nicely packaged and very eye catching in a subtle way. It definitely does it's part of keeping my skin hydrated and feeling soft but the only downfall is that sometimes it seems to leave your face sticky.
Brittany P.
Kingston, PA
Princess B.
Good for your night routine. helps with wrinkles and I like to put it as an eye cream cause it is really moisturizing
Allison H.
Royal Oak, MI
Best moisturizer I have ever been able to find. I usually put it on morning and night. I will definitely be purchasing again. It’s a little expensive but worth it, in my opinion. I would recommend it to everyone.
Viridiana E.
Orange
I love this cream it feels thin on the skin. Not sticky at all wich is something i hate about creams. I like it
priyankaa s.
208027
Actully i purchase it for my mom because my mom is 45 and sign of aging is visible so i heard about the product so i buyed it yes it so actractive red packaging yes valuable for money affordabe  at the prize of the cream yes my mom would love too...buy again
Darcy B.
Kingwood
I love this product so much. So nice to hydrate your face after a steamy shower. Love how firm it makes my skin feel.
Shaila H.
Wausau
The best Olay line so far! I recently purchased and love this line. My face feels refreshed and deeply mositurized without the greasy feeling. Within a week I received numerous compliments on my skin and the healthy glow! A must use for me daily and better results than high end brands!
Thera M.
I could kiss this jar it makes me so happy . So happy I only buy it on sale 😜, but it works. It's lightweight, hydrating , smells luxurious, and I used it in the summer going into the fall of last year before my jar ran out . I'll purchase another one when I see it on sale again !
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?