BY OLAY #73 in Facial Moisturizers

Hydrates Skin Better Than Ten Of The Top Creams – Even The $440 Cream – Tested By Good Housekeeping
Visible Wrinkle Results Start Day 1
New Formula With Amino Peptide Complex Ii, Hyaluronic Acid And Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Regenerates Surface Cells To Help Take Years Off Your Skin Age
Anti-aging Moisturizing Formula Penetrates Deep Into Skin's Surface To Improve Texture And Elasticity

Water, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide, Isopropyl Isostearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Sodium Peg-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Fruit Extract, Stearyl Alcohol, Polyethylene, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Dimethiconol, Polyacrylamide, Fragrance, Peg-100 Stearate, Propylparaben, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Mica.

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer
  • "I use this product on a daily basis, in the morning and before bed. I absolutely love it. Very light scent, very moisturizing. I have rosacea, no prescription products work for me. However, this moisturizer has helped a lot with the redness. " in 116 reviews
  • "I'm only 22 and don't have a lot of skin issues but I started using this to be proactive, and I do think my skin feels firmer. Good for sensitive skin. " in 60 reviews
Kathy F.
Florida
I love Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream. I have been using it for anti aging since it first came on the market. It’s creamy, smells wonderful, firms skin and does what other high priced department store brands do. I will continue to buy this and recommend it to my friends
Lauren G.
Noblesville
It was so fresh and light weight. Blending down to perfection. There was no stickiness and definitely made my skin brighter and tighter!
Teri C.
Cedar Rapids , IA
I love the lightweight cream and how easy this is to use! Not greasy and makes my face feel great!
Shaylin O.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I love all things Olay! And especially their Regenerist line. It OS definitely a girls best friend - especially a girl in her 30's and beyond!
mrs g.
LA MESA, CA
I love this it works wonders its middle affordability but its worth every penny.. love the smell as well!
Carolyn C.
USA
I didn't like this cream at all. After putting it on, my face felt like it was on fire. I had to immediately wash it off
Mary N Gil R.
Visalia, CA
I love Olay! Such an amazing product that actually delivers on what they promise. I use it daily and my skin looks n feels amazing
Mireya F.
Weatherford, TX
I use this almost everyday my face feels so soft and it’s so refreshing and safe it does the job and I would recommend 10/10 I was sure if I was going to like it but I love this product and it’s so gentle on the skin
Ashley L.
Wilson, NC
Ilya is a great cream that adds layers of moisture. I would not recommend this for people with oily skin because it has that much hydration. Would be a really great moisturizer for winter. I probably wouldn’t buy this again because my skin tends to be more oily.
Kacie T.
United States
Great product! I am in my 4th container and my opinion has not changed. Great for use at night or daytime with SPF. The texture is somewhat thick, which works well for my dry skin. May recommend the new Whipped formula if you have oily skin.
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?

back
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face MoisturizerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016
Olay