Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face MoisturizerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY OLAY #65 in Facial Moisturizers

Hydrates Skin Better Than Ten Of The Top Creams – Even The $440 Cream – Tested By Good Housekeeping
Visible Wrinkle Results Start Day 1
New Formula With Amino Peptide Complex Ii, Hyaluronic Acid And Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Regenerates Surface Cells To Help Take Years Off Your Skin Age
Anti-aging Moisturizing Formula Penetrates Deep Into Skin's Surface To Improve Texture And Elasticity

Water, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide, Isopropyl Isostearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Sodium Peg-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Fruit Extract, Stearyl Alcohol, Polyethylene, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Dimethiconol, Polyacrylamide, Fragrance, Peg-100 Stearate, Propylparaben, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Mica.

• I have seen so many good reviews on this product but am a little ...10 Answers
  • Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly w...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
Reviews (1967)
  • "I use this product on a daily basis, in the morning and before bed. I absolutely love it. Very light scent, very moisturizing. I have rosacea, no prescription products work for me. However, this moisturizer has helped a lot with the redness. " in 116 reviews
  • "I'm only 22 and don't have a lot of skin issues but I started using this to be proactive, and I do think my skin feels firmer. Good for sensitive skin. " in 60 reviews
Desiree K.
Camp verde, AZ
In my own opinion I didn't enjoy or love this product it made my skin irritated and and it burnt I do however love the smell
Angel F.
Boise, ID
This product does not work for me at all it did literally nothing for my skin and I notice that afterwards my skin was really sensitive to anything and it was like drier than when I first started out which doesn't make sense to me because it's supposed to help with dry skin but for me personally it did not help at all
Aubree P.
I got the fragrance free version of this and did not like it. It didn't moisturize my skin enough and I didn't notice any change in my skins appearance after a couple of weeks. I felt it was making certain areas on my face itch and more dry. I stopped using it.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
This is SUPER thick and creamy. I have very oily acne prone skin and I can feel it all day and makes my face feel so greasy and oily and i end up breaking out at the end of the day if not in the middle of the day.
Amy K.
Redmond
This was torture applied to my skin. My skin is very sensitive and this is VERY fragrances. It caused me to break out in the worst way. I will not be purchasing another Olay product for a while.
Kimberly C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I didn’t notice any effects of this product whatsoever. It hardly hydrated, and smelled kind of chemically.
Shauna S.
Barriere
This product not only feels disgusting and looks like mayonnaise it doesn’t work either....
Nang O.
Greenwood
 this is the one I'm using right now and is very very  Smoot and is smell really nice and love it. you feel very young by using moring and night.
rouayda M.
mednine
this product very bad and i didn't see any different or improve in my skin it is waste for time and money also
Elisabeth L.
Lexington
Caused problems with my skin a lot redness and burning after I applied to the areas I needed will not be buying again or be reccomend it also wasn't very affordable very very pricey for the little bit you get will not last very long 8 uses tops in my book
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?