Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face MoisturizerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY OLAY #64 in Facial Moisturizers

Hydrates Skin Better Than Ten Of The Top Creams – Even The $440 Cream – Tested By Good Housekeeping
Visible Wrinkle Results Start Day 1
New Formula With Amino Peptide Complex Ii, Hyaluronic Acid And Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Regenerates Surface Cells To Help Take Years Off Your Skin Age
Anti-aging Moisturizing Formula Penetrates Deep Into Skin's Surface To Improve Texture And Elasticity

Water, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide, Isopropyl Isostearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Sodium Peg-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Fruit Extract, Stearyl Alcohol, Polyethylene, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Dimethiconol, Polyacrylamide, Fragrance, Peg-100 Stearate, Propylparaben, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Mica.

• I have seen so many good reviews on this product but am a little ...10 Answers
  • Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly w...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
Reviews (1959)
  • "I use this product on a daily basis, in the morning and before bed. I absolutely love it. Very light scent, very moisturizing. I have rosacea, no prescription products work for me. However, this moisturizer has helped a lot with the redness. " in 116 reviews
  • "I'm only 22 and don't have a lot of skin issues but I started using this to be proactive, and I do think my skin feels firmer. Good for sensitive skin. " in 60 reviews
Michal O.
Phoenix
I absolutely love Olay regenerist Micro Sculpting cream!  I have been using it for about a year now and my skin thanks me!  My fine lines have diminished a bit and my skin is glowing. I use Bare Minerals Prep Step SPF 50 after, and my skin is good to go.  I definitely feel this is a good value considering my results.  I will definitely be buying this product over and over again.
Jena P.
Farmington
I love this lotion! It provides the right amount of support for my aging skin without making my face feel greasy or gross. I got it at Target and continue to get it there. This product lasts a long time!
Heather T.
Used this in the mornings as part of my routine and loved the thick creaminess of the product, with a light scent that reads more natural vs. perfume-y. Had no trouble layering with makeup and loved the result I felt on my face and neck.
Emily S.
Myrtle Beach
Love this nice gentle face cream. My skin is prone to breakouts when using facial creams but I have not had any breakouts with this product. I wanted to start using a facial cream because I started noticing dry skin and wrinkles on my forehead. I’m 31 so I felt like it was time to start age prevention and I really feel like this product is helping to hydrate my skin and give me a youthful glow.
Danielle G.
Etters, PA
Amazing night cream - thick and moisturizing but never greasy. This is a great choice of moisturizing cream for someone looking for a starter cream that doesn’t want to shell out a ton of money. Widely available at many different stores.
Kellie S.
WARREN, MI
So I am on day 6 and although I LOVE the way this is silky smooth on my face I have yet to see any change in appearance. I will keep an update by day 14 and see how it is then. This stuff feels amazing on your face though and with my sensitive skin I was a little worried about even trying it but I am happy I did. It may not reduce the lines just yet but the feel of my face is good enough.
Courtney S.
Halethorpe, MD
I just received a deluxe sample size of this new Olay Regenerist Whip Moisturizer, and I like it alot more then the normal moisturizer. It is A-Mazing!!! Especially for a drugstore brand. Definitely recommend!
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
Honestly it feels almost exactly like my elf brand lotion but doesn’t spread as far. At the price point I can’t imagine buying and using it enough to make a difference in the appearance of wrinkles.
Melissa F.
This is my favorite facial moisturizer. I have gotten so many compliments since using this. People are always telling me that I have no wrinkles and my skin looks amazing. I would recommend this to everyone.
Christina O.
This is great and not too pricey.  I love it.  I get the fragrance free due to my sensitive skin.  It does not aggravate my rosecea and my skin appears younger with less fine lines.
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?