BY OLAY

Hydrates Skin Better Than Ten Of The Top Creams – Even The $440 Cream – Tested By Good Housekeeping
Visible Wrinkle Results Start Day 1
New Formula With Amino Peptide Complex Ii, Hyaluronic Acid And Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Regenerates Surface Cells To Help Take Years Off Your Skin Age
Anti-aging Moisturizing Formula Penetrates Deep Into Skin's Surface To Improve Texture And Elasticity

Water, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide, Isopropyl Isostearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Sodium Peg-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Fruit Extract, Stearyl Alcohol, Polyethylene, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Dimethiconol, Polyacrylamide, Fragrance, Peg-100 Stearate, Propylparaben, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Mica.

• is this a good product ?Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting C...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to similar products? I'm worried t ...1 Answers
  • I have seen so many good reviews on this product but am a...10 Answers
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer
  • "I use this product on a daily basis, in the morning and before bed. I absolutely love it. Very light scent, very moisturizing. I have rosacea, no prescription products work for me. However, this moisturizer has helped a lot with the redness. " in 116 reviews
  • "I'm only 22 and don't have a lot of skin issues but I started using this to be proactive, and I do think my skin feels firmer. Good for sensitive skin. " in 60 reviews
Joy Y.
I am still in the process of trying it. So far no complaints. I have learned to use most creams for about a month, before deciding my official oppinion.Reasinably priced and, no offensive odors, it feels nice once it sinks in a bit.
Feliciano Y.
La Puente
Really good at moisturizing the skin. Keeps my skin looking fresh and tight. This product does kind of tighten the skin a little and also brightens. Only downfall is that it leaves you looking oily but eventually sets into the skin.
Diane K.
Bolingbrook, IL
I was not impressed with this cream. I saw no results from this product and I am not going to purchase it again. Wish it worked better as it was my first time buying a product like this. No skin reaction but I just didn't like it.
❣️Jess❣️ P.
Bradley
I used this on my mother for a good result and shockingly it’s great! Once you keep using it and putting it on it’s like time travel. My mom looked so young. The packaging is a little off to me and I wish you wouldn’t have to use the cream so many times for good results.
Eliana C.
Gordonsville, TN
This feels so good on my skin! Just received some samples in my #voxbox. It's not too oily, or drying and feels really nice on the skin. For the product you're getting, I would say it's worth the money. Definitely going to try the other ones!! #newbeautyattarget
Angela R.
Jonesboro
I was given a sample of this by who I’m assuming is a beauty blogger, seeing how this is new. It’s gentle on your skin. The packaging is really nice. Stands out. I would say that they made a great product when they made this!
Madeline L.
Dandridge, TN
This is a tad bit pricey but I have used other knockoff brands and they are not nearly as fantastic as this product! Not a day goes by that I don’t use this product after cleaning my face at night! Will definitely buy again!
Renee L.
Salem, NH
I only just started using this product but so far I really like it. Compared to other similar products this is very fairly priced. Comes in a cute little red pot, makes it easy to spot on my vanity! I purchased at Wal-Mart.
Valerie W.
Murfreesboro
Olay products are fantastic! It’s one of the very few brands that do not cause me to have an allergic reaction. The older I get it seems the more sensitive my skin has gotten. I can always count on Olay to be a “safe bet”.
Sandra W.
OFallon
I used this product faithfully for 3 months and did not see any difference in my skin at all. The cream is thick and it didn't seem to sink into my skin at all. My skin didn't feel moisurizer at all. It just felt like I had a thick layer of lotion on all the time. I gave it three months because of all the reviews I read but it literally did nothing for me.
Janelle W.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?