BY OLAY #73 in Facial Moisturizers

Hydrates Skin Better Than Ten Of The Top Creams – Even The $440 Cream – Tested By Good Housekeeping
Visible Wrinkle Results Start Day 1
New Formula With Amino Peptide Complex Ii, Hyaluronic Acid And Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Regenerates Surface Cells To Help Take Years Off Your Skin Age
Anti-aging Moisturizing Formula Penetrates Deep Into Skin's Surface To Improve Texture And Elasticity

Water, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide, Isopropyl Isostearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Sodium Peg-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Fruit Extract, Stearyl Alcohol, Polyethylene, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Dimethiconol, Polyacrylamide, Fragrance, Peg-100 Stearate, Propylparaben, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Mica.

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer
  • "I use this product on a daily basis, in the morning and before bed. I absolutely love it. Very light scent, very moisturizing. I have rosacea, no prescription products work for me. However, this moisturizer has helped a lot with the redness. " in 116 reviews
  • "I'm only 22 and don't have a lot of skin issues but I started using this to be proactive, and I do think my skin feels firmer. Good for sensitive skin. " in 60 reviews
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is a decent day cream. I have dryer skin so it doesn’t work as a night cream for me. It is scented and while I like the actual scent, I would prefer something unscented. I really don’t notice any difference in my skin as far as texture, tone, etc when using this but it keeps me moisturized during the day.
Catherine J.
 this is definitely a great product. I started using it a few months back because I'm starting to show a few fine lines on my forehead and it made me very self-conscious. I was actually very skeptical but it definitely works pretty well, my face seems a lot smoother and healthier! From what I've tried so far it's definitely and my top three and I still use this product almost daily. I definitely recommend it!
Kathy R.
Niles
I love this cream. I have been using it for a few months. It is gentle not harsh and hasn't irritated my skin. This is a great value not pricey anti-aging cream. I notice my skin look smoother and firmer. My pores have diminished. I will definitely continue to purchase.
Robyn D.
So I have sampled this creme on 2 separate occasions, but I feel only partially qualified to review it bc I think this cream has to be used multiple days to see results. Also every time I try this creme it burns my skin, pills up, and makes my skin itch, but it does have a light weight application with tons of deep Moisture. I ll keep searching for my dream cream.
Chickie K.
Ugh, what a waste of money. It had this fragrance that I did not agree with. When applied on, it was very, very thick and greasy and it left a shimmer on my face. I am not in high school. I had to throw the jar away because I just couldn’t stand the smell. Too much perfume.
Abigail J.
Houston
This cream is amazing. The smells is great and it’s very light weight I don’t feel like there’s a mask of product on so it sinks into the skin very nicely. I would suggest do t rub it it too much or it will start to roll up and come off. Do more of a patting motion to apply.
Jennifer W.
Port Saint Lucie
I use this cream at night to hopefully reduce the appearance of fine lines and to give my skin some hydration. My skin does not get too tight, break out, or become irritated with this cream. Of the course of 30 days I saw no results in my skins aging nor moisture retention.
Breeana B.
I had to stop using this product for two reasons. The fragrance is entirely too strong. Like wow perfume on your fave strong. Second every time I used this product I broke out on the chin. I do not know how it works for anti aging long term because I had to stop using
Sharee J.
I was excited about trying this product but was not happy with the way my skin felt throughout the day. It made my skin very oily and my makeup looked horrible by midday. I was very disappointed. So I gave it to my daughter, which she loved it and had the opposite opinion.
Thalia M.
New York
Really good anti-aging moisturizer.  I use t every morning under my makeup. I've also seen a positive change in my neck and chest since I use it there too. Might be a little heavy for someone with oily skin.
Insta: @_thaliaaaincTwitter: @thalia_incSnap: @msthaliaaa
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?

back
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face MoisturizerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016
Olay