BY OLAY #87 in Facial Moisturizers

Hydrates Skin Better Than Ten Of The Top Creams – Even The $440 Cream – Tested By Good Housekeeping
Visible Wrinkle Results Start Day 1
New Formula With Amino Peptide Complex Ii, Hyaluronic Acid And Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Regenerates Surface Cells To Help Take Years Off Your Skin Age
Anti-aging Moisturizing Formula Penetrates Deep Into Skin's Surface To Improve Texture And Elasticity

Water, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide, Isopropyl Isostearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Sodium Peg-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Fruit Extract, Stearyl Alcohol, Polyethylene, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Dimethiconol, Polyacrylamide, Fragrance, Peg-100 Stearate, Propylparaben, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Mica.

• How does this compare to similar products? I'm worried t ...1 Answers
  • I have seen so many good reviews on this product but am a...10 Answers
  • Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and ...2 Answers
Reviews (2023)
Buy on target.com*
  • "I use this product on a daily basis, in the morning and before bed. I absolutely love it. Very light scent, very moisturizing. I have rosacea, no prescription products work for me. However, this moisturizer has helped a lot with the redness. " in 116 reviews
  • "I'm only 22 and don't have a lot of skin issues but I started using this to be proactive, and I do think my skin feels firmer. Good for sensitive skin. " in 60 reviews
Jdore V.
United States
Well Ms. Olay and I had a good start but sadly this didn't become my holy grail. I'll admit it helped my skin be more soothing but I didn't see long lasting results with this cream. However, this might work out for others.
Jenny T.
Phoenix, AZ
This I had received as a free sample. It was a good consistency cream. I had to use in moderation however because to much would ball up and rub off of my skin. But it left me feeling smooth and moisturized.
haley m.
This is a very great product. It’s very soft on the skin and moisturizing! I love how much product you get. Very great quality as well. I love olay products and will be trying this out again in the future!
Misti W.
I love Olay products. This cream has a nice, light scent and goes on smoothly. The red packaging is bright and pretty. I found that it lasted quite a while and was a good value. The cream was very gently on my skin. I’m still using Olay products now because I like them so much.
Michal O.
Phoenix
I absolutely love Olay regenerist Micro Sculpting cream!  I have been using it for about a year now and my skin thanks me!  My fine lines have diminished a bit and my skin is glowing. I use Bare Minerals Prep Step SPF 50 after, and my skin is good to go.  I definitely feel this is a good value considering my results.  I will definitely be buying this product over and over again.
Arely D.
Liberal, KS
If i could do 10 stars on this product i would, the combination ibe found is so suitable for my skin! And my makeup just comes together beautifully! Its smells amazing and has great benefits in itself!!
Heather T.
Used this in the mornings as part of my routine and loved the thick creaminess of the product, with a light scent that reads more natural vs. perfume-y. Had no trouble layering with makeup and loved the result I felt on my face and neck.
Danielle G.
Etters, PA
Amazing night cream - thick and moisturizing but never greasy. This is a great choice of moisturizing cream for someone looking for a starter cream that doesn’t want to shell out a ton of money. Widely available at many different stores.
Caralea W.
Toccoa
I use this a small my daily moisturizer. I give it 3 stars because I don’t have visible signs of aging to know if that’s part is effective. As a moisturizer and anti-aging cream I really love it!
Vanny A.
Kansas City, MO
I go through phases of using this and then switching with Keihl's daily moisturizer.  I do love this product though becasue it's less expensive than the Keihls (which my mom buys me - guilty!) but the Olay keeps you moisturized all day! I get it from Costco for $40 for two packages of it - which is a great deal! If mom isn't providing my moisturizer to me, this is what I purchase!
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?