Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face MoisturizerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY OLAY #52 in Facial Moisturizers

Hydrates Skin Better Than Ten Of The Top Creams – Even The $440 Cream – Tested By Good Housekeeping
Visible Wrinkle Results Start Day 1
New Formula With Amino Peptide Complex Ii, Hyaluronic Acid And Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Regenerates Surface Cells To Help Take Years Off Your Skin Age
Anti-aging Moisturizing Formula Penetrates Deep Into Skin's Surface To Improve Texture And Elasticity

Water, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide, Isopropyl Isostearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Sodium Peg-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Fruit Extract, Stearyl Alcohol, Polyethylene, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Dimethiconol, Polyacrylamide, Fragrance, Peg-100 Stearate, Propylparaben, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Mica.

• I have seen so many good reviews on this product but am a little ...10 Answers
  • Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly w...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
Reviews (1956)
  • "I use this product on a daily basis, in the morning and before bed. I absolutely love it. Very light scent, very moisturizing. I have rosacea, no prescription products work for me. However, this moisturizer has helped a lot with the redness. " in 116 reviews
  • "I'm only 22 and don't have a lot of skin issues but I started using this to be proactive, and I do think my skin feels firmer. Good for sensitive skin. " in 60 reviews
Shar K.
Great! The packaging is really sleek and the product in itself is awesome. Smells great and really hydrates! I use it at night before going to bed and I always wake up with hydrated skin. I have been using it for about 5 months now and definitely will keep doing so!
Megan W.
COLOGNE, MN
After using this on and off for over 10 years, I keep going back to it. I've tried so many other and more expensive face creams and this is equal or better! Great for dry and sensitive skin. It's definitely worth the money. I only wish there were bigger tubs of it!
Aubree P.
I got the fragrance free version of this and did not like it. It didn't moisturize my skin enough and I didn't notice any change in my skins appearance after a couple of weeks. I felt it was making certain areas on my face itch and more dry. I stopped using it.
Angélica  P.
Patterson, CA
I used this cream with great results and much loved it until I discovered that they also have the Regenerist line in brightening type. The best of both worlds. I still don’t mind the original one. It has no odor and a great consistency. My dry skin loves it.
Marlenne M.
This anti-aging cream is awesome. Super light weight and it leaves my skin feeling moisturized through that night which is a great thing since I have super super dry skin. Also great for fine lines and little wrinkles near the out corner of the eye.
Ayesha M.
Ballwin,Missouri
Loved the product.After using it for few days I could see the difference in my skin .more glowy and reduced wrinkles.was very much suitable for my skin.bought it from drugstore Walgreens when I went there for my prescription.may be but not sure.
Emily M.
Ellenwood, GA
The price is okay, and it has a decent amount of product that will last about 5 months if you apply atleast once a day. A lot of time after I remove my makeup my eyes get sensitive and this cream help put the sensitivity down, and moisturize.
lacey R.
N Ridgeville, OH
Love this stuff. I use it twice a day regularly. I am in my 30s with combination skin 27th occasional hormonal break outs. This is light and wears great under makeup with little absorb time, which is a plus when you're rushed in the mornings.
Morgan H.
nevada, IA
It’s voted one of the best because it works. I’ve been using it for almost a year. It’s around $30 but is worth every penny. You only use about a dime size amount and it covers your whole face. I will be repurchasing for my morning routine!
Jamica T.
Queen Creek
I absolutely love this stuff!! It’s a great moisturizer, especially in the winter months when your skin is extra dry! Can be used everyday. I believe it has helped keep some aging lines at bay. Would definitely recommend to others!
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?