Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face MoisturizerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY OLAY #51 in Facial Moisturizers

Hydrates Skin Better Than Ten Of The Top Creams – Even The $440 Cream – Tested By Good Housekeeping
Visible Wrinkle Results Start Day 1
New Formula With Amino Peptide Complex Ii, Hyaluronic Acid And Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Regenerates Surface Cells To Help Take Years Off Your Skin Age
Anti-aging Moisturizing Formula Penetrates Deep Into Skin's Surface To Improve Texture And Elasticity

Water, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide, Isopropyl Isostearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Sodium Peg-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Fruit Extract, Stearyl Alcohol, Polyethylene, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Dimethiconol, Polyacrylamide, Fragrance, Peg-100 Stearate, Propylparaben, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Mica.

• I have seen so many good reviews on this product but am a little ...10 Answers
  • Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly w...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
Reviews (1949)
Tynna H.
Sullivan , ME
I used to use this product every day, but it always seemed to make my skin feel almost, greasy. Even a little oily. I have sensitive skin so it is always difficult to find items that don’t make me break out or clog my pores. Unfortunately this product didn’t work for me but other Olay products have. So its all trial and error.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer
I will be so sad if I ever accidentally run out of this cream! I can't believe how much more moisturized my skin is since I started using this. I feel like it makes my skin look a bit younger. I like how easy it is to blend into your skin and it doesn't feel oily. I love this product!
Celeste B.
Indio
This is a top notch face revitalizing cream. It moisturizes as well as firms the face. I have combination skin and it worked great to hydrate my dry areas and did not leave my T zone oily. The fact that it is available at drugstores and stores like Walmart and target make it convenient.
Lola C.
Lenexa
I bought this to help with my dry skin. The first few days were good but then my forehead and cheeks started breaking out in small bumps and was very red and irritated. I  bought it at Wal-Mart along with the expholiant.  I  would recommend if it doesn't break you out.
Brittany H.
Carrollton, MO
I used this every night before bed for 2 weeks for a trial that Olay had and though my skin did feel better and healthier in the morning, the cream itself was very oily/greasy feeling. Very heavy on the skin so not something to be used with other skincare products in my opinion.
Ciara B.
Pleasant Grove
This is a great product. My skin looks better and it's definitely softer. I tend to get y dry nose for some obscure reason but this has really helped. If you have sensitive skin and eyes i would not purchase. I Have moderately sensitive skin but my mom has very sensitive skin.  She can't put it on her skin it burns her eyes
Torey D.
My mom actually uses this product and loves it! She says it works well in tightening fine lines & wrinkles. It is a little overpriced I believe but compared to other products this is a good everyday product that gets the job done! I think she would definitely buy it again.
Charity A.
It’s super greasy and not at all makeup friendly. I recommend using this at night if you have the money to keep up with buying this every two weeks. The bottle is so small which makes it impossible to keep in your medicine cabinet for more than two weeks. For the price ,in my opinion, it’s just not worth it..
Bree B.
I had to stop using this product for two reasons. The fragrance is entirely too strong. Like wow perfume on your fave strong. Second every time I used this product I broke out on the chin. I do not know how it works for anti aging long term because I had to stop using
Robyn D.
So I have sampled this creme on 2 separate occasions, but I feel only partially qualified to review it bc I think this cream has to be used multiple days to see results. Also every time I try this creme it burns my skin, pills up, and makes my skin itch, but it does have a light weight application with tons of deep Moisture. I ll keep searching for my dream cream.
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?