BY OLAY #70 in Facial Moisturizers

Hydrates Skin Better Than Ten Of The Top Creams – Even The $440 Cream – Tested By Good Housekeeping
Visible Wrinkle Results Start Day 1
New Formula With Amino Peptide Complex Ii, Hyaluronic Acid And Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Regenerates Surface Cells To Help Take Years Off Your Skin Age
Anti-aging Moisturizing Formula Penetrates Deep Into Skin's Surface To Improve Texture And Elasticity

Water, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide, Isopropyl Isostearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Sodium Peg-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Fruit Extract, Stearyl Alcohol, Polyethylene, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Dimethiconol, Polyacrylamide, Fragrance, Peg-100 Stearate, Propylparaben, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Mica.

• How does this compare to similar products? I'm worried t ...1 Answers
  • I have seen so many good reviews on this product but am a...10 Answers
  • Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and ...2 Answers
Reviews (2013)
  • "I use this product on a daily basis, in the morning and before bed. I absolutely love it. Very light scent, very moisturizing. I have rosacea, no prescription products work for me. However, this moisturizer has helped a lot with the redness. " in 116 reviews
  • "I'm only 22 and don't have a lot of skin issues but I started using this to be proactive, and I do think my skin feels firmer. Good for sensitive skin. " in 60 reviews
Shaila H.
Wausau
The best Olay line so far! I recently purchased and love this line. My face feels refreshed and deeply mositurized without the greasy feeling. Within a week I received numerous compliments on my skin and the healthy glow! A must use for me daily and better results than high end brands!
Celeste B.
Indio
This is a top notch face revitalizing cream. It moisturizes as well as firms the face. I have combination skin and it worked great to hydrate my dry areas and did not leave my T zone oily. The fact that it is available at drugstores and stores like Walmart and target make it convenient.
Catherine J.
 this is definitely a great product. I started using it a few months back because I'm starting to show a few fine lines on my forehead and it made me very self-conscious. I was actually very skeptical but it definitely works pretty well, my face seems a lot smoother and healthier! From what I've tried so far it's definitely and my top three and I still use this product almost daily. I definitely recommend it!
Ciara B.
Pleasant Grove
This is a great product. My skin looks better and it's definitely softer. I tend to get y dry nose for some obscure reason but this has really helped. If you have sensitive skin and eyes i would not purchase. I Have moderately sensitive skin but my mom has very sensitive skin.  She can't put it on her skin it burns her eyes
Breeana B.
I had to stop using this product for two reasons. The fragrance is entirely too strong. Like wow perfume on your fave strong. Second every time I used this product I broke out on the chin. I do not know how it works for anti aging long term because I had to stop using
Robyn D.
So I have sampled this creme on 2 separate occasions, but I feel only partially qualified to review it bc I think this cream has to be used multiple days to see results. Also every time I try this creme it burns my skin, pills up, and makes my skin itch, but it does have a light weight application with tons of deep Moisture. I ll keep searching for my dream cream.
Megan W.
COLOGNE, MN
After using this on and off for over 10 years, I keep going back to it. I've tried so many other and more expensive face creams and this is equal or better! Great for dry and sensitive skin. It's definitely worth the money. I only wish there were bigger tubs of it!
Brittany P.
Kingston, PA
This is a heavy cream but is very moisturizing. I have used this product plenty of times before. It is nicely packaged and very eye catching in a subtle way. It definitely does it's part of keeping my skin hydrated and feeling soft but the only downfall is that sometimes it seems to leave your face sticky.
Shar K.
Great! The packaging is really sleek and the product in itself is awesome. Smells great and really hydrates! I use it at night before going to bed and I always wake up with hydrated skin. I have been using it for about 5 months now and definitely will keep doing so!
Angélica  P.
Patterson, CA
I used this cream with great results and much loved it until I discovered that they also have the Regenerist line in brightening type. The best of both worlds. I still don’t mind the original one. It has no odor and a great consistency. My dry skin loves it.
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?