BY OLAY

Hydrates Skin Better Than Ten Of The Top Creams – Even The $440 Cream – Tested By Good Housekeeping
Visible Wrinkle Results Start Day 1
New Formula With Amino Peptide Complex Ii, Hyaluronic Acid And Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Regenerates Surface Cells To Help Take Years Off Your Skin Age
Anti-aging Moisturizing Formula Penetrates Deep Into Skin's Surface To Improve Texture And Elasticity

Water, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide, Isopropyl Isostearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Sodium Peg-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Fruit Extract, Stearyl Alcohol, Polyethylene, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Dimethiconol, Polyacrylamide, Fragrance, Peg-100 Stearate, Propylparaben, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Mica.

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer
  • "I use this product on a daily basis, in the morning and before bed. I absolutely love it. Very light scent, very moisturizing. I have rosacea, no prescription products work for me. However, this moisturizer has helped a lot with the redness. " in 116 reviews
  • "I'm only 22 and don't have a lot of skin issues but I started using this to be proactive, and I do think my skin feels firmer. Good for sensitive skin. " in 60 reviews
Dulce T.
Salem
I love this product! I use the unscented because my face is really sensitive, i use it day and night and for me its wonderful. I have dry skin, im 23 but a mom i look tired with out makeup, lol my face tends to look dull and this makes it look so hydrated & alive.! Im not sure about the wrinkle part because i dont have much but i just love how alive it makes my face look.
Jennifer A.
My mom had this and I would put some very night and in the morning my face looked radiant and glowing. I loved the package and it met my expectations. The value is great and it’s pricey but it’s worth every penny.
Cathy B.
Saint Charles, MO
100 x yes! If I could only have one skin care product besides Cleanser, this would be it! I have repurchased so many times, I make sure it is always in my cabinet. Nothing works better on overall tone, tightness and lifting, especially on my neck and jawline. Must have holy grail favorite.
Michelle S.
Harriman
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! This works wonders! I use it every morning and night! This makes your skin feel so smooth and firm! I’ve noticed my skin to have evened out skin tone as well. Tub lasts awhile—a little goes a long way!
Denise A.
This is a beautiful and inexpensive moisturizer. I have dry sensitive skin and always searched for a face moisturizer that would keep my skin feeling hydrated without getting oily or irritated. This is it for me. Helps plump and firm my skin. It smells really nice, but unscented is available as well.
Heather L.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
I have never met an Olay product I havent loved! I keep so many of these around my house. I keep in my bathroom, the guest bathroom, one in my bedside table, one in my purse, I love it so much. I have given this as gifts to family members. My grandmother swore by Olay products and at 80 she had the skin of a 40 year old. I will always be an Olay girl!
Thais M.
Love this cream. I wake up with a super smooth and hydrated skin. I wear it above my anti-aging as a night cream. It’s such a great product. Great price point and contains Niacinamide that is also a great antioxidant.
Jordan H.
My mom lives by this cream! It is part of her habit. I have tried it and likes it but it’s too heavy for me... not a big Olay fam personally but my mom has seen results with the product
Courtney D.
Sensitive on my skin. But does the job, I used a sample of this and it kind of stings after a while. Pretty package but careful of sensitive skin. Effective after long use. Could be cheaper. But worth it
Andrea T.
Rock Port
At first I thought this product was the holy grail of wrinkle products. It worked for a few months and has done a decent job of moisturizing. Maybe nothing can stop the time of aging but I’ve noticed new wrinkles around my eyes especially when I smile. It is also not enough hydration during the winter months, I’m considering switching. Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer
Janelle W.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?