Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face MoisturizerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY OLAY #51 in Facial Moisturizers

Hydrates Skin Better Than Ten Of The Top Creams – Even The $440 Cream – Tested By Good Housekeeping
Visible Wrinkle Results Start Day 1
New Formula With Amino Peptide Complex Ii, Hyaluronic Acid And Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Regenerates Surface Cells To Help Take Years Off Your Skin Age
Anti-aging Moisturizing Formula Penetrates Deep Into Skin's Surface To Improve Texture And Elasticity

Water, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide, Isopropyl Isostearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Sodium Peg-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Fruit Extract, Stearyl Alcohol, Polyethylene, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Dimethiconol, Polyacrylamide, Fragrance, Peg-100 Stearate, Propylparaben, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Mica.

• I have seen so many good reviews on this product but am a little ...10 Answers
  • Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly w...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
Reviews (1948)
Lizeth O.
El Paso
It really works! It leaves your skin flawless. In about a week you can notice the benefit that it does to your skin. I can say that it is an effective product, and very gentle. I would buy it again anytime, as a matter of fact I still use it. I truly recommended!
Suzanne M.
Cleveland, OH
I love this cream but I find the scent to be a bit overwhelming. I haven’t tried the fragrance free version yet but I hope it is just as moisturizing as the regular version. Since using this my skin has gotten softer and my pores do not seem to be as large.
Angelene O.
new port richey
I mean I love there products but I hated this one. I mean I have very oily skin so it just made me look even more oily, but if you have dry skin this is the product for you
Selena S.
Ontario, CA
Love love love this cream! I bought 3 at a time! It makes my face feel so soft and hydrated! Especially for my eyes it's excellent! I would recommend it to others if they need a new product to try! The pricing is good as well! You won't be disappointed
LeeAnn K.
I really enjoy this cream. A little goes a long way, so it lasts for a while. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized but not heavy, and I feel like my skin is more supple since I’ve been using it. The packaging is nice, and I like that it comes in a jar so I can get out every last bit of product.
Fatyma R.
Detroit
The first using this product I didnt notice much difference but as time went by the differences became ver  i was very effective and wonderful to see results  I had recieved this as a gift but later bought one at Costco. There is no need to improve.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
This is SUPER thick and creamy. I have very oily acne prone skin and I can feel it all day and makes my face feel so greasy and oily and i end up breaking out at the end of the day if not in the middle of the day.
Sarah R.
Memphis, TN
Wrinkles be gone! I use it daily on my forehead for my expression wrinkles and it’s awesome! Fills in the lines and perfect to be worn under my makeup. Best thing is it can be purchased at almost any convenience store or grocery for easy pickup!
KC C.
Virginia Beach
So far I’ve been enjoying it. I don’t have wrinkles yet but we have to start using anti aging while we’re young to prevent pre mature aging. It makes my skin luminous
Kayla W.
Vinton, VA
Best product for my skin on the market! Keeps my face feeling hydrated and refreshed! Started early with an anti aging cream to hopefully knock out those wrinkles before they start! One jar last me about 6 months, and it’s inexpensive as well!
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?