BY OLAY #87 in Facial Moisturizers

Hydrates Skin Better Than Ten Of The Top Creams – Even The $440 Cream – Tested By Good Housekeeping
Visible Wrinkle Results Start Day 1
New Formula With Amino Peptide Complex Ii, Hyaluronic Acid And Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Regenerates Surface Cells To Help Take Years Off Your Skin Age
Anti-aging Moisturizing Formula Penetrates Deep Into Skin's Surface To Improve Texture And Elasticity

Water, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide, Isopropyl Isostearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Sodium Peg-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Fruit Extract, Stearyl Alcohol, Polyethylene, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Dimethiconol, Polyacrylamide, Fragrance, Peg-100 Stearate, Propylparaben, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Mica.

• How does this compare to similar products? I'm worried t ...1 Answers
  • I have seen so many good reviews on this product but am a...10 Answers
  • Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and ...2 Answers
Reviews (2019)
Buy on Amazon
  • "I use this product on a daily basis, in the morning and before bed. I absolutely love it. Very light scent, very moisturizing. I have rosacea, no prescription products work for me. However, this moisturizer has helped a lot with the redness. " in 116 reviews
  • "I'm only 22 and don't have a lot of skin issues but I started using this to be proactive, and I do think my skin feels firmer. Good for sensitive skin. " in 60 reviews
Fabby M.
I can honestly tell you it’s never too early to start using Olay even if you are in your early twenties. I started using Oaly after a lady in her mid fifties had minimal to no wrinkles or dark spots and she told me the Same thing I’m saying now start taking the time to build up a good skin care regimen because it really makes a difference in how you age and include Olay in whatever products you use. I mix and match take out and add but what I never leave is Olay . The regenerist line is my fav but all of the products lines are good. Sun screen is always a must but Olay is too. You can purchase this almost anywhere but eBay and amazon always have great deals and decreased pricing as well as Walmart.  Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
I will have to update this review as I have just purchased and started using this product, I ran out of my normal anti-aging cream and honestly I saw the Olay before I got to mine and I pulled it up on Influenster and read some reviews which were great! In truth I lost my mom to breast cancer and every night she’d kiss us goodnight after washing her face and putting her night cream on she smelled like a angel I loved when she gave us good night kisses 😘 she always had that amazing smell and my mom was 74 and looked 50 she barely had fine lines! So here I go following in her footsteps I hope I get to report back with an awesome review so I can always smell this now!
Amoy P.
Seal Beach , CA
This is an amazing and very effective anti-aging Moisturizer. The fragrance is very light which is a major plus for me as I’m very sensitive to heavily scented face products. My skin reacted to it very well, no redness or breakouts. The cream itself is very rich and sinks into your skin very well without feeling oily. My skin immediately looks hydrated and refreshed after every use. Within 4 weeks I notices a reduction in fine lines especially the ones around my mouth and my skin was looking so smooth and supple. Thank you Olay and Insider for introducing me to this product because it’s now a holy grail in my skin care routine.
Susan B.
Huber Heights, OH
I was so excited to see that my local grocery store has trial sizes of all the Olay products. For $9.99, I was able to pick up this Olay Regenerist micro-sculpting cream to test drive. I have dry, sensitive skin so I am reluctant to break with my usual moisturizers. I am pleased with Olay Regenerist. It has a fresh scent and it goes on without any greasy feel and leaves my skin hydrated and without any irritation or burning sensation. I definitely recommend it for people like me who have very dry skin and who are looking for an excellent moisturizer that won't break the bank. Update: I loved this cream. I saw that the cream comes fragrance free, too, and went with a larger one. It was $22 with $2 coupon on my mPerks Meijer store card I had loaded. Look at the cute topper. It has a tiny handle to open the inner lid. #olayregenerist
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
I loved that the Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer is fragrance free! I have somewhat finnicky skin and the addition of fragrance can sometimes irritate it. I have been researching a lot of anti aging products and regimens since turning 30 and moisturizer is such a must! Finding an affordable AND effective one is quite tough, so I was excited to have the pleasure of reviewing this product as part of the Insiders program.  I use it at night after cleansing, toning, and using serum. It keeps my combination skin moisturized all through the night and is gentle enough for daytime wear as well (before sunscreen).  It goes on easily and can be worn under makeup. It often shows up on articles for luxury dupes and I can see why. I do not feel stingy using it, given the price. It is also a great product to mix with face oil or tanning drops. I have not experienced any new breakouts with it. Great product for a great price and is widely available!
Lauren W.
New Smyrna Beach
This stuff is amazing. I've been using it for a little while now and it's so great. A little bit of product
goes a long way and it's very lightweight. It also doesn't clog my pores or irritate my rosacea so I can put it on my dry areas and oily ones. I've also tried the whipped version in a sample and have been thinking about switching over and trying that one for a bit.
Jileen M.
Greenville
Bought this because I felt like the moisturizerI have used for years stopped being effective. This helped with my fine line (which I love about it,) but seemed to make my skin oily. It did nothing for the small bumps I have gotten lately. Wouldn’t recommend if you have somewhat sensitive skin like me.
Tabitha L.
Westminster
I received Olay Micro Sculpting Cream through the mail as a sample. I can honestly say it feels amazing, smells amazing and it does not require much application of the product. I give it a huge thumbs up. This will stay on my shopping list always. I recommend this to everybody.
Rachael W.
Celeste
I received a sample size to see if I really want to spend he money on the full-size. So far, I like it. It doesn’t leave my face oily, but yet keeps it moisturized. I’m only in my mid-twenties, with no visible wrinkles, but I am trying to figure out a good skin care regimen for my face. I’ve seen lots of good reviews on this, so I will continue to use.
April D.
Modesto
I don’t think this product is anything special. I use it under my foundation and it works pretty great. Maybe if I used it everyday on my face even when I was not using foundation I would see a difference on my face. I have used it before without foundation and my skin was left with a nice finish the whole day.
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?