Kelly R.
Winter Park, FL

stapha c.
stapha c.
1 year, 4 months ago
I have been using this product for many years and I can tell you from experience that it's absolutely gentle on the skin. Furthermore, it's highly effective—you'll see your eye area begin to firm up within a week.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Montgomery, AL
1 year, 4 months ago
I have sensitive skin and this product has never given me any problems! It doesn't make my face break out or anything. It is a bit heavy but I love it. I only use it at night or in the winter when my skin does seem to get more dry.
Dani R.
Dani R.
Harlem, GA
1 year, 5 months ago
I have very sensitive skin and I have had no issues with this product. Give it a try in just a small area to start. If no issues, go for it!
Muse Coeur C.
Muse Coeur C.
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
1 year, 5 months ago
I love this product, leave my skin soft, and is good to fight the wrinkles. I live in a tropical island, and is good for my skin.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
2 years, 6 months ago
Usually if you have a sensitive face, there is a certain ingredient that causes the rashes, dryness or hurtful feeling of products being harsh. I think you'll be okay using this just stay away from products with to many scents in them.
Lena S.
Lena S.
2 years, 8 months ago
I have fairly sensitive skin and I do not notice that it aggravates it in any way. Sometimes, I do notice that my face tingles after I put it on but the sensation subsides quickly. I would recommend however, to stick to the fragrance-free version and maybe using it only nightly for awhile to see how your skin reacts.
Stevie V.
Stevie V.
Wyandotte, MI
2 years, 9 months ago
It really does. I love this product.
Kendra N.
Kendra N.
3 years ago
I agree with the previous answer. No breakouts and my face feels great.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Cumberland, RI
3 years, 2 months ago
Yes! I have sensitive skin also and this didn't cause a breakout. Smooth, moisturized skin and a happy me! :)