Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face MoisturizerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY OLAY #52 in Facial Moisturizers

Hydrates Skin Better Than Ten Of The Top Creams – Even The $440 Cream – Tested By Good Housekeeping
Visible Wrinkle Results Start Day 1
New Formula With Amino Peptide Complex Ii, Hyaluronic Acid And Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Regenerates Surface Cells To Help Take Years Off Your Skin Age
Anti-aging Moisturizing Formula Penetrates Deep Into Skin's Surface To Improve Texture And Elasticity

Water, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide, Isopropyl Isostearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Sodium Peg-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Fruit Extract, Stearyl Alcohol, Polyethylene, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Dimethiconol, Polyacrylamide, Fragrance, Peg-100 Stearate, Propylparaben, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Mica.

• I have seen so many good reviews on this product but am a little ...10 Answers
  • Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly w...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
Jennifer S.
Wadsworth, OH
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer Started out good and with a few weeks I started to notice a positive difference so I bought another bottle before the old one was even out. By the second bottle I started noticing my skin changing again in a negative way. I started getting tiny little bumps all over my forehead and around my eyes. I switched to a different brand and my skin improved within a week. I have been using this other brand now for several months and my skin has been great ever since.
Maria G.
I got a pack of two of this sculpting cream and although u didn’t really understand what it was supposed to do, I used it because I wanted a moisturizer that left my skin nourished but did not leave it greasy. I applied religiously every night and every morning before any makeup and I like how it acted as a good base for my makeup. I would purchase again but every time Im about to I change my mind based on the price.
Susan B.
Huber Heights, OH
I was so excited to see that my local grocery store has trial sizes of all the Olay products. For $9.99, I was able to pick up this Olay Regenerist micro-sculpting cream to test drive. I have dry, sensitive skin so I am reluctant to break with my usual moisturizers. I am pleased with Olay Regenerist. It has a fresh scent and it goes on without any greasy feel and leaves my skin hydrated and without any irritation or burning sensation. I definitely recommend it for people like me who have very dry skin and who are looking for an excellent moisturizer that won't break the bank. Update: I loved this cream. I saw that the cream comes fragrance free, too, and went with a larger one. It was $22 with $2 coupon on my mPerks Meijer store card I had loaded. Look at the cute topper. It has a tiny handle to open the inner lid. #olayregenerist
Vanny A.
Kansas City, MO
I go through phases of using this and then switching with Keihl's daily moisturizer.  I do love this product though becasue it's less expensive than the Keihls (which my mom buys me - guilty!) but the Olay keeps you moisturized all day! I get it from Costco for $40 for two packages of it - which is a great deal! If mom isn't providing my moisturizer to me, this is what I purchase!
Rachael W.
Celeste
I received a sample size to see if I really want to spend he money on the full-size. So far, I like it. It doesn’t leave my face oily, but yet keeps it moisturized. I’m only in my mid-twenties, with no visible wrinkles, but I am trying to figure out a good skin care regimen for my face. I’ve seen lots of good reviews on this, so I will continue to use.
Katie G.
Farmers Branch, TX
I enjoyed a small sample of this cream. It is a heavy cream in my opinion but it’s helped my skin through the winter. It did not break me out surprisingly. For an Olay product it is not very fragrant. It definitely has a scent but not a lot. It’s a good cream. I didn’t see any difference in my skin but I only used it for a short amount of time.
Mandy A.
New Orleans, LA
Average moisturizer. Good for a drugstore product but I don't believe the claims of it being as good as department store creams. Perhaps I haven't used it long enough. Part of me wants to buy a new tub of this and a new high end one and for three months use one on one half and one on the other to see if there is a difference....
Dorothy C.
Ringtown, PA
I have sensitive skin, so I was worried about using this cream. When I apply it I don't get burning or redness but it causes the occasional breakout. I do like that it is fragrant free.

Pro: improves skin texture, smells great, easy to use, soothing, minimizes wrinkles

Con: doesn't absorb well, irritates skin, greasy
Tynna H.
Sullivan, ME
I used to use this product every day, but it always seemed to make my skin feel almost, greasy. Even a little oily. I have sensitive skin so it is always difficult to find items that don’t make me break out or clog my pores. Unfortunately this product didn’t work for me but other Olay products have. So its all trial and error.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer
I will be so sad if I ever accidentally run out of this cream! I can't believe how much more moisturized my skin is since I started using this. I feel like it makes my skin look a bit younger. I like how easy it is to blend into your skin and it doesn't feel oily. I love this product!
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?