BY OLAY #96 in Facial Moisturizers

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Hydrates Skin Better Than Ten Of The Top Creams – Even The $440 Cream – Tested By Good Housekeeping
Visible Wrinkle Results Start Day 1
New Formula With Amino Peptide Complex Ii, Hyaluronic Acid And Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Regenerates Surface Cells To Help Take Years Off Your Skin Age
Anti-aging Moisturizing Formula Penetrates Deep Into Skin's Surface To Improve Texture And Elasticity

Water, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide, Isopropyl Isostearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Sodium Peg-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Fruit Extract, Stearyl Alcohol, Polyethylene, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Dimethiconol, Polyacrylamide, Fragrance, Peg-100 Stearate, Propylparaben, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Mica.

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer
  • "I use this product on a daily basis, in the morning and before bed. I absolutely love it. Very light scent, very moisturizing. I have rosacea, no prescription products work for me. However, this moisturizer has helped a lot with the redness. " in 116 reviews
  • "I'm only 22 and don't have a lot of skin issues but I started using this to be proactive, and I do think my skin feels firmer. Good for sensitive skin. " in 60 reviews
Angela T.
Raeford, NC
Omg! I truly enjoyed testing the Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Creme. A little goes along way with this product. It’s light weight and applies really smooth to the skin. The smell is amazingly fresh providing a very relaxed scent. I personally have combination to normal skin sooo, I feel it works well with similar skin types. This product is designed to be used with other products in its line or incorporated in you current skin care regimen to experience the full benefit of the product. I highly recommend reading directions and using accordingly. It is currently about $14.99 depending where you purchase. Yes! It is hydrating and after continued use I did see a very nice glow and my makeup look even more appealing. 🌟🌟🌟⭐️. If I could recommend one thing about the product it would be to offer much more product in the full size of the item. I would not recommend using on workout days because as you sweat it will BURN your eyes ( unless you wear a sweat band). If you like to more product reviews subscribe to my YouTube Channel: The Pink Pearls Glam Parlour, it’s FREE.
Fabby M.
I can honestly tell you it’s never too early to start using Olay even if you are in your early twenties. I started using Oaly after a lady in her mid fifties had minimal to no wrinkles or dark spots and she told me the Same thing I’m saying now start taking the time to build up a good skin care regimen because it really makes a difference in how you age and include Olay in whatever products you use. I mix and match take out and add but what I never leave is Olay . The regenerist line is my fav but all of the products lines are good. Sun screen is always a must but Olay is too. You can purchase this almost anywhere but eBay and amazon always have great deals and decreased pricing as well as Walmart.  Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer
Erika J L.
Bryn Mawr
I personally did not like this stuff at all! I found that it was incredibly heavy, and caused some breakouts. I wore this over my cleansed face and neck mostly at night… As this is way too heavy for under foundation. I didn’t see any real benefits after 30 days of use and I definitely broke out. That’s not to say that this reaction will happen with everyone… But it did with me. As far as any other benefits, I did see some additional hydration but that is about it. There was no lifting, tightening, evening out of skin tone, reduction in pore size, nothing else. I like moisturizers that are a bit more rounded, and offer other benefits outside of just hydration. I do not think I will re-purchase.
Valencia P.
Los Angeles, CA
I don’t have wrinkles or fine lines but it’s never too late to keep them away. I had samples and when I ran out I had to get the full size. It’s worth $28.99. The formula is light and fluffy with a matte finish. I like using it as a makeup primer too. I also pair it with the miracle boost concentrate serum and Eye Gel. It feels good having a whole skincare regiment I’m dedicated too. Olay Regenerist Whip Facial MoisturizerOlay Regenerist Miracle Boost Concentrate Face Booster
Olay Eyes Deep Hydrating Eye Gel With Hyaluronic Acid For Tired Dehydrated Eyes
Maya H.
Arizona
It really works well for my dry skin. I have used many products but always had dry flaky skin. I picked this product bc it was fragrance free and found out that it was best product that I have used for my dry skin. Iam also using it with serum from same cosmetic line. I did notice that my skin was peeling time to time I think this is good bc my old skin cells are being removed I do use exfoliated to smooth my skin when I notice peeling of my skin. My skin looks so much better with this product. I just hope that company makes more of their products fragrance free for people with sensitivity.
andrea l.
Fort Pierce, FL
With Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream I am pampering myself while fighting the signs of aging. Giving my face a firmer younger skin, as well as elasticity boost. Both work hand and hand in creating a happier younger me by removing 10 years off my face.
Day 1 compared to Day 4, I'm seeing a healthier glow. My face looks and feels softer. I'm starting to see a boost in my firmness and appearance. See you 10 days with a side by side of before and after.
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
I will have to update this review as I have just purchased and started using this product, I ran out of my normal anti-aging cream and honestly I saw the Olay before I got to mine and I pulled it up on Influenster and read some reviews which were great! In truth I lost my mom to breast cancer and every night she’d kiss us goodnight after washing her face and putting her night cream on she smelled like a angel I loved when she gave us good night kisses 😘 she always had that amazing smell and my mom was 74 and looked 50 she barely had fine lines! So here I go following in her footsteps I hope I get to report back with an awesome review so I can always smell this now!
Jennifer S.
Las Vegas, NV
I can truly say it's never to early to start using ani-aging products and olay is one of them! I use this product for some time now and I love it. It's not greasy and it leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. It has had a light scent to it but it smells good. I use it Day and night. Doesn't clog my pores. It's really a great moisturizer. It's a store brought cream it's not that expensive. Highly recommended.
Catherine J.
Absolutely love love love this cream! It was one of the first creams I ever bought to help my skin care concerns of the fine lines that started appearing. I've been using it for a year now and it's definitely my go-to. It has definitely brighten my face and reduce my fine lines Wonderfully. It is a scented cream but I absolutely love the smell of it. It's not harsh at all it's very gentle on your skin and as soon as you apply it you can feel how smooth your skin is. I definitely recommend this product!
Amoy P.
Seal Beach , CA
This is an amazing and very effective anti-aging Moisturizer. The fragrance is very light which is a major plus for me as I’m very sensitive to heavily scented face products. My skin reacted to it very well, no redness or breakouts. The cream itself is very rich and sinks into your skin very well without feeling oily. My skin immediately looks hydrated and refreshed after every use. Within 4 weeks I notices a reduction in fine lines especially the ones around my mouth and my skin was looking so smooth and supple. Thank you Olay and Insider for introducing me to this product because it’s now a holy grail in my skin care routine.
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?

back
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face MoisturizerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016
Olay