BY OLAY

Hydrates Skin Better Than Ten Of The Top Creams – Even The $440 Cream – Tested By Good Housekeeping
Visible Wrinkle Results Start Day 1
New Formula With Amino Peptide Complex Ii, Hyaluronic Acid And Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Regenerates Surface Cells To Help Take Years Off Your Skin Age
Anti-aging Moisturizing Formula Penetrates Deep Into Skin's Surface To Improve Texture And Elasticity

Water, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide, Isopropyl Isostearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Sodium Peg-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Fruit Extract, Stearyl Alcohol, Polyethylene, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Dimethiconol, Polyacrylamide, Fragrance, Peg-100 Stearate, Propylparaben, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Mica.

• How does this compare to similar products? I'm worried t ...1 Answers
  • I have seen so many good reviews on this product but am a...10 Answers
  • Does it have any sunscreen?1 Answers
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer
  • "I use this product on a daily basis, in the morning and before bed. I absolutely love it. Very light scent, very moisturizing. I have rosacea, no prescription products work for me. However, this moisturizer has helped a lot with the redness. " in 116 reviews
  • "I'm only 22 and don't have a lot of skin issues but I started using this to be proactive, and I do think my skin feels firmer. Good for sensitive skin. " in 60 reviews
Angela T.
Raeford, NC
Omg! I truly enjoyed testing the Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Creme. A little goes along way with this product. It’s light weight and applies really smooth to the skin. The smell is amazingly fresh providing a very relaxed scent. I personally have combination to normal skin sooo, I feel it works well with similar skin types. This product is designed to be used with other products in its line or incorporated in you current skin care regimen to experience the full benefit of the product. I highly recommend reading directions and using accordingly. It is currently about $14.99 depending where you purchase. Yes! It is hydrating and after continued use I did see a very nice glow and my makeup look even more appealing. 🌟🌟🌟⭐️. If I could recommend one thing about the product it would be to offer much more product in the full size of the item. I would not recommend using on workout days because as you sweat it will BURN your eyes ( unless you wear a sweat band). If you like to more product reviews subscribe to my YouTube Channel: The Pink Pearls Glam Parlour, it’s FREE.
Fabby M.
I can honestly tell you it’s never too early to start using Olay even if you are in your early twenties. I started using Oaly after a lady in her mid fifties had minimal to no wrinkles or dark spots and she told me the Same thing I’m saying now start taking the time to build up a good skin care regimen because it really makes a difference in how you age and include Olay in whatever products you use. I mix and match take out and add but what I never leave is Olay . The regenerist line is my fav but all of the products lines are good. Sun screen is always a must but Olay is too. You can purchase this almost anywhere but eBay and amazon always have great deals and decreased pricing as well as Walmart.  Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer
Valencia P.
Los Angeles , CA
I don’t have wrinkles or fine lines but it’s never too late to keep them away. I had samples and when I ran out I had to get the full size. It’s worth $28.99. The formula is light and fluffy with a matte finish. I like using it as a makeup primer too. I also pair it with the miracle boost concentrate serum and Eye Gel. It feels good having a whole skincare regiment I’m dedicated too. Olay Regenerist Whip Facial MoisturizerOlay Regenerist Miracle Boost Concentrate Face Booster
Olay Eyes Deep Hydrating Eye Gel With Hyaluronic Acid For Tired Dehydrated Eyes
andrea l.
Fort Pierce, FL
With Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream I am pampering myself while fighting the signs of aging. Giving my face a firmer younger skin, as well as elasticity boost. Both work hand and hand in creating a happier younger me by removing 10 years off my face.
Day 1 compared to Day 4, I'm seeing a healthier glow. My face looks and feels softer. I'm starting to see a boost in my firmness and appearance. See you 10 days with a side by side of before and after.
Chelsey W.
Murrells Inlt, SC
I have very dry skin and this product does an amazing job of keeping it moisturized! It’s a little bit of a thicker cream but that’s perfect for me but if you already have oily skin it might be a bit too heavy. It’s a little on the pricier side compared to other products you buy at a big box or drugstore but the quality is definitely worth it. I also have pretty sensitive skin and had no problems using it!
Jennifer S.
I can truly say it's never to early to start using ani-aging products and olay is one of them! I use this product for some time now and I love it. It's not greasy and it leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. It has had a light scent to it but it smells good. I use it Day and night. Doesn't clog my pores. It's really a great moisturizer. It's a store brought cream it's not that expensive. Highly recommended.
Lindsey K.
**I am updating as I have now been using this product religiously for 4 weeks during the day, while using ROC night cream overnight. As you can see from the photo, I am noticing that my skin is tighter, pores are getting smaller, and dark spots are really starting to fade. My forehead lines I would say have a slight decrease but I will use using and updating. This product works!**

This is a really nice product for helping to keep those fine lines and wrinkles at bay. I purchased it after much research into anti-aging products because I felt that this product had all of the things I was looking for and had a long term reputation for quality products (I would hate to become loyal to a brand only for them to stop producing that line in the future...)

It is expensive at around $25 a jar but you get several months worth of product. One thing I love about this cream is how amazing good it smells. Wow! I am currently working on documenting the changes I've seen before and after starting this product, and will update with photos when I am done. I am in my mid-thirties now and am noticing fine lines around my lips, eyes, and forehead but this product is helping with them quite a bit and I can't wait to show off the improvement. My skin feels so soft, and I've now purchased their body wash, lotion, face scrub, and cleansing wipes because I am so happy with the results so far.
Uyen D.
Houston
Got a sample which I used at night, it was creamy,light, with a luxurious feel,skin looked and felt supple,was bouncy,hydrated,soothed and great on my combo/dry sensitive skin.Can be used as primer making it a 3-1 product since you can use this day and night plus quality ingredients with VB-5s,greentea extracts etc. makes this a GREAT buy!Cant judge it on my pores/skintone since I didnt have enough product/time.So glad I got to review this, I will be purchasing this, thank you P&G and Olay!
Susan B.
Huber Heights, OH
I was so excited to see that my local grocery store has trial sizes of all the Olay products. For $9.99, I was able to pick up this Olay Regenerist micro-sculpting cream to test drive. I have dry, sensitive skin so I am reluctant to break with my usual moisturizers. I am pleased with Olay Regenerist. It has a fresh scent and it goes on without any greasy feel and leaves my skin hydrated and without any irritation or burning sensation. I definitely recommend it for people like me who have very dry skin and who are looking for an excellent moisturizer that won't break the bank. Update: I loved this cream. I saw that the cream comes fragrance free, too, and went with a larger one. It was $22 with $2 coupon on my mPerks Meijer store card I had loaded. Look at the cute topper. It has a tiny handle to open the inner lid. #olayregenerist
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
I loved that the Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer is fragrance free! I have somewhat finnicky skin and the addition of fragrance can sometimes irritate it. I have been researching a lot of anti aging products and regimens since turning 30 and moisturizer is such a must! Finding an affordable AND effective one is quite tough, so I was excited to have the pleasure of reviewing this product as part of the Insiders program.  I use it at night after cleansing, toning, and using serum. It keeps my combination skin moisturized all through the night and is gentle enough for daytime wear as well (before sunscreen).  It goes on easily and can be worn under makeup. It often shows up on articles for luxury dupes and I can see why. I do not feel stingy using it, given the price. It is also a great product to mix with face oil or tanning drops. I have not experienced any new breakouts with it. Great product for a great price and is widely available!
Janelle W.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?