BY OLAY

Hydrates Skin Better Than Ten Of The Top Creams – Even The $440 Cream – Tested By Good Housekeeping
Visible Wrinkle Results Start Day 1
New Formula With Amino Peptide Complex Ii, Hyaluronic Acid And Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Regenerates Surface Cells To Help Take Years Off Your Skin Age
Anti-aging Moisturizing Formula Penetrates Deep Into Skin's Surface To Improve Texture And Elasticity

Water, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide, Isopropyl Isostearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Sodium Peg-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Fruit Extract, Stearyl Alcohol, Polyethylene, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Dimethiconol, Polyacrylamide, Fragrance, Peg-100 Stearate, Propylparaben, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Mica.

• is this a good product ?Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting C...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to similar products? I'm worried t ...1 Answers
  • I have seen so many good reviews on this product but am a...10 Answers
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer
  • "I use this product on a daily basis, in the morning and before bed. I absolutely love it. Very light scent, very moisturizing. I have rosacea, no prescription products work for me. However, this moisturizer has helped a lot with the redness. " in 116 reviews
  • "I'm only 22 and don't have a lot of skin issues but I started using this to be proactive, and I do think my skin feels firmer. Good for sensitive skin. " in 60 reviews
Angela T.
Raeford, NC
Omg! I truly enjoyed testing the Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Creme. A little goes along way with this product. It’s light weight and applies really smooth to the skin. The smell is amazingly fresh providing a very relaxed scent. I personally have combination to normal skin sooo, I feel it works well with similar skin types. This product is designed to be used with other products in its line or incorporated in you current skin care regimen to experience the full benefit of the product. I highly recommend reading directions and using accordingly. It is currently about $14.99 depending where you purchase. Yes! It is hydrating and after continued use I did see a very nice glow and my makeup look even more appealing. 🌟🌟🌟⭐️. If I could recommend one thing about the product it would be to offer much more product in the full size of the item. I would not recommend using on workout days because as you sweat it will BURN your eyes ( unless you wear a sweat band). If you like to more product reviews subscribe to my YouTube Channel: The Pink Pearls Glam Parlour, it’s FREE.
Phyllis M.
Las Vegas, NV
I received the #L'Oreal AgePerfectMoisurizers and #L'Oreal Honey Eye Gel from #Influenster. The day and night Age Perfect creams were wonderful. What I liked besides their moisturizing properties was these products, although they did have a fragrence, it was so light that it was not unpleasant. The Eye Gel really did reduce puffiness.
Noelle W.
Santa Monica, CA
This is a luxurious cream that I used as a night time moisturizer.  The packaging is beautiful, though I prefer a more sanitary dispenser vs dipping in fingers thought that's not that big a deal for me. I'm not sure I'm 'micro sculpted' in any way after using this, but it sure felt divine and moisturized very well!
Fabby M.
I can honestly tell you it’s never too early to start using Olay even if you are in your early twenties. I started using Oaly after a lady in her mid fifties had minimal to no wrinkles or dark spots and she told me the Same thing I’m saying now start taking the time to build up a good skin care regimen because it really makes a difference in how you age and include Olay in whatever products you use. I mix and match take out and add but what I never leave is Olay . The regenerist line is my fav but all of the products lines are good. Sun screen is always a must but Olay is too. You can purchase this almost anywhere but eBay and amazon always have great deals and decreased pricing as well as Walmart.  Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer
Lisa M.
Stewartsville
This is one product that I can’t live without. It does go on very heavy and your skin feels heavy with it but in the morning you will be thankful and after using it for a while, you’ll see the difference in your skin. It’s a holy grail of moisturizer.
Valencia P.
Los Angeles , CA
I don’t have wrinkles or fine lines but it’s never too late to keep them away. I had samples and when I ran out I had to get the full size. It’s worth $28.99. The formula is light and fluffy with a matte finish. I like using it as a makeup primer too. I also pair it with the miracle boost concentrate serum and Eye Gel. It feels good having a whole skincare regiment I’m dedicated too. Olay Regenerist Whip Facial MoisturizerOlay Regenerist Miracle Boost Concentrate Face Booster
Olay Eyes Deep Hydrating Eye Gel With Hyaluronic Acid For Tired Dehydrated Eyes
Jessica G.
Laredo, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Highly recommend for the winter season really hydrating and your skin just soaks in all the moisture. Great for before applying makeup to give you a nice hydrated canvas. I would recommend this product to people as I’ve been using it for years.
S O.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the best moisturizer at the drugstore! I use this every night and it makes such a difference in the appearance of my skin. It helps smooth and hydrate and helps fine lines. The price is great given the effectiveness of the product.
andrea l.
Fort Pierce, FL
With Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream I am pampering myself while fighting the signs of aging. Giving my face a firmer younger skin, as well as elasticity boost. Both work hand and hand in creating a happier younger me by removing 10 years off my face.
Day 1 compared to Day 4, I'm seeing a healthier glow. My face looks and feels softer. I'm starting to see a boost in my firmness and appearance. See you 10 days with a side by side of before and after.
Chelsey W.
Murrells Inlt, SC
I have very dry skin and this product does an amazing job of keeping it moisturized! It’s a little bit of a thicker cream but that’s perfect for me but if you already have oily skin it might be a bit too heavy. It’s a little on the pricier side compared to other products you buy at a big box or drugstore but the quality is definitely worth it. I also have pretty sensitive skin and had no problems using it!
Janelle W.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?