Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face MoisturizerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY OLAY #68 in Facial Moisturizers

Hydrates Skin Better Than Ten Of The Top Creams – Even The $440 Cream – Tested By Good Housekeeping
Visible Wrinkle Results Start Day 1
New Formula With Amino Peptide Complex Ii, Hyaluronic Acid And Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Regenerates Surface Cells To Help Take Years Off Your Skin Age
Anti-aging Moisturizing Formula Penetrates Deep Into Skin's Surface To Improve Texture And Elasticity

Water, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide, Isopropyl Isostearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Sodium Peg-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Fruit Extract, Stearyl Alcohol, Polyethylene, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Dimethiconol, Polyacrylamide, Fragrance, Peg-100 Stearate, Propylparaben, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Mica.

• I have seen so many good reviews on this product but am a...10 Answers
  • Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking...1 Answers
Reviews (1996)
  • "I use this product on a daily basis, in the morning and before bed. I absolutely love it. Very light scent, very moisturizing. I have rosacea, no prescription products work for me. However, this moisturizer has helped a lot with the redness. " in 116 reviews
  • "I'm only 22 and don't have a lot of skin issues but I started using this to be proactive, and I do think my skin feels firmer. Good for sensitive skin. " in 60 reviews
Amoy P.
Seal Beach, CA
This is an amazing and very effective anti-aging Moisturizer. The fragrance is very light which is a major plus for me as I’m very sensitive to heavily scented face products. My skin reacted to it very well, no redness or breakouts. The cream itself is very rich and sinks into your skin very well without feeling oily. My skin immediately looks hydrated and refreshed after every use. Within 4 weeks I notices a reduction in fine lines especially the ones around my mouth and my skin was looking so smooth and supple. Thank you Olay and Insider for introducing me to this product because it’s now a holy grail in my skin care routine.
Susan B.
Huber Heights, OH
I was so excited to see that my local grocery store has trial sizes of all the Olay products. For $9.99, I was able to pick up this Olay Regenerist micro-sculpting cream to test drive. I have dry, sensitive skin so I am reluctant to break with my usual moisturizers. I am pleased with Olay Regenerist. It has a fresh scent and it goes on without any greasy feel and leaves my skin hydrated and without any irritation or burning sensation. I definitely recommend it for people like me who have very dry skin and who are looking for an excellent moisturizer that won't break the bank. Update: I loved this cream. I saw that the cream comes fragrance free, too, and went with a larger one. It was $22 with $2 coupon on my mPerks Meijer store card I had loaded. Look at the cute topper. It has a tiny handle to open the inner lid. #olayregenerist
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
I loved that the Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer is fragrance free! I have somewhat finnicky skin and the addition of fragrance can sometimes irritate it. I have been researching a lot of anti aging products and regimens since turning 30 and moisturizer is such a must! Finding an affordable AND effective one is quite tough, so I was excited to have the pleasure of reviewing this product as part of the Insiders program.  I use it at night after cleansing, toning, and using serum. It keeps my combination skin moisturized all through the night and is gentle enough for daytime wear as well (before sunscreen).  It goes on easily and can be worn under makeup. It often shows up on articles for luxury dupes and I can see why. I do not feel stingy using it, given the price. It is also a great product to mix with face oil or tanning drops. I have not experienced any new breakouts with it. Great product for a great price and is widely available!
Amanda C.
Galveston
I love this stuff!!! I have been using it just under a month and I’ve already noticed a difference. It has not taken my fine lines and wrinkles completely away, but I have noticed a pretty major difference in my skin. I have recommended this product to many people because I believe in the product. It moisturizes the skin very well and you can get it in fragrance or fragrance free.
Lauren W.
New Smyrna Beach
This stuff is amazing. I've been using it for a little while now and it's so great. A little bit of product
goes a long way and it's very lightweight. It also doesn't clog my pores or irritate my rosacea so I can put it on my dry areas and oily ones. I've also tried the whipped version in a sample and have been thinking about switching over and trying that one for a bit.
Tabitha L.
Westminster
I received Olay Micro Sculpting Cream through the mail as a sample. I can honestly say it feels amazing, smells amazing and it does not require much application of the product. I give it a huge thumbs up. This will stay on my shopping list always. I recommend this to everybody.
Rachael W.
Celeste
I received a sample size to see if I really want to spend he money on the full-size. So far, I like it. It doesn’t leave my face oily, but yet keeps it moisturized. I’m only in my mid-twenties, with no visible wrinkles, but I am trying to figure out a good skin care regimen for my face. I’ve seen lots of good reviews on this, so I will continue to use.
Andrea T.
Rock Port
At first I thought this product was the holy grail of wrinkle products. It worked for a few months and has done a decent job of moisturizing. Maybe nothing can stop the time of aging but I’ve noticed new wrinkles around my eyes especially when I smile. It is also not enough hydration during the winter months, I’m considering switching. Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer
Ariel B.
Philadelphia, PA
I feel like this was very drying. I deal with extra dry skin over the winter and dry to combo skin during the summer months. Sculpting isn’t my main priority in a moisturizer so it didn’t bother me to stop using it. With that said, my mother uses this and likes it. She has combo skin so the drying issues weren’t a factor for her.
Eliana C.
Gordonsville, TN
This feels so good on my skin! Just received some samples in my #voxbox. It's not too oily, or drying and feels really nice on the skin. For the product you're getting, I would say it's worth the money. Definitely going to try the other ones!! #newbeautyattarget
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?