Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face MoisturizerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY OLAY #52 in Facial Moisturizers

Hydrates Skin Better Than Ten Of The Top Creams – Even The $440 Cream – Tested By Good Housekeeping
Visible Wrinkle Results Start Day 1
New Formula With Amino Peptide Complex Ii, Hyaluronic Acid And Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Regenerates Surface Cells To Help Take Years Off Your Skin Age
Anti-aging Moisturizing Formula Penetrates Deep Into Skin's Surface To Improve Texture And Elasticity

Water, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide, Isopropyl Isostearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Sodium Peg-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Fruit Extract, Stearyl Alcohol, Polyethylene, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Dimethiconol, Polyacrylamide, Fragrance, Peg-100 Stearate, Propylparaben, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Mica.

• I have seen so many good reviews on this product but am a little ...10 Answers
  • Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly w...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
Reviews (1953)
  • "I use this product on a daily basis, in the morning and before bed. I absolutely love it. Very light scent, very moisturizing. I have rosacea, no prescription products work for me. However, this moisturizer has helped a lot with the redness. " in 116 reviews
  • "I'm only 22 and don't have a lot of skin issues but I started using this to be proactive, and I do think my skin feels firmer. Good for sensitive skin. " in 60 reviews
Susan B.
Huber Heights, OH
I was so excited to see that my local grocery store has trial sizes of all the Olay products. For $9.99, I was able to pick up this Olay Regenerist micro-sculpting cream to test drive. I have dry, sensitive skin so I am reluctant to break with my usual moisturizers. I am pleased with Olay Regenerist. It has a fresh scent and it goes on without any greasy feel and leaves my skin hydrated and without any irritation or burning sensation. I definitely recommend it for people like me who have very dry skin and who are looking for an excellent moisturizer that won't break the bank. Update: I loved this cream. I saw that the cream comes fragrance free, too, and went with a larger one. It was $22 with $2 coupon on my mPerks Meijer store card I had loaded. Look at the cute topper. It has a tiny handle to open the inner lid. #olayregenerist
Vanny A.
Kansas City, MO
I go through phases of using this and then switching with Keihl's daily moisturizer.  I do love this product though becasue it's less expensive than the Keihls (which my mom buys me - guilty!) but the Olay keeps you moisturized all day! I get it from Costco for $40 for two packages of it - which is a great deal! If mom isn't providing my moisturizer to me, this is what I purchase!
Amanda C.
Galveston
I love this stuff!!! I have been using it just under a month and I’ve already noticed a difference. It has not taken my fine lines and wrinkles completely away, but I have noticed a pretty major difference in my skin. I have recommended this product to many people because I believe in the product. It moisturizes the skin very well and you can get it in fragrance or fragrance free.
Tabitha L.
Westminster
I received Olay Micro Sculpting Cream through the mail as a sample. I can honestly say it feels amazing, smells amazing and it does not require much application of the product. I give it a huge thumbs up. This will stay on my shopping list always. I recommend this to everybody.
Rachael W.
Celeste
I received a sample size to see if I really want to spend he money on the full-size. So far, I like it. It doesn’t leave my face oily, but yet keeps it moisturized. I’m only in my mid-twenties, with no visible wrinkles, but I am trying to figure out a good skin care regimen for my face. I’ve seen lots of good reviews on this, so I will continue to use.
Andrea T.
Rock Port
At first I thought this product was the holy grail of wrinkle products. It worked for a few months and has done a decent job of moisturizing. Maybe nothing can stop the time of aging but I’ve noticed new wrinkles around my eyes especially when I smile. It is also not enough hydration during the winter months, I’m considering switching. Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer
Ariel B.
Philadelphia, PA
I feel like this was very drying. I deal with extra dry skin over the winter and dry to combo skin during the summer months. Sculpting isn’t my main priority in a moisturizer so it didn’t bother me to stop using it. With that said, my mother uses this and likes it. She has combo skin so the drying issues weren’t a factor for her.
Eliana C.
Gordonsville, TN
This feels so good on my skin! Just received some samples in my #voxbox. It's not too oily, or drying and feels really nice on the skin. For the product you're getting, I would say it's worth the money. Definitely going to try the other ones!! #newbeautyattarget
Louise S.
Chandler
I love this product and I also just ordered the new “whip” I do have crows feet and forehead wrinkles, but this has helped me by far keep them at bay. It makes my skin feel so so soft and i just love this skincare line. I feel it has helped my forehead wrinkles. Love Oil of Olay. My skin does too. It helps a lot
Dorothy C.
Ringtown, PA
I have sensitive skin, so I was worried about using this cream. When I apply it I don't get burning or redness but it causes the occasional breakout. I do like that it is fragrant free.

Pro: improves skin texture, smells great, easy to use, soothing, minimizes wrinkles

Con: doesn't absorb well, irritates skin, greasy
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?