Skin CareFacial SkincareOlay
Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz, 2-packLimit 5 per membershipProduct Features

Does it leave a sticky residue?
This is not a question but I have been using this product for a year now and i know I won’t have wrinkles until i turn 70 haha. Using this product while you’re still young makes your skin even better when you grow old. It makes my skin look fresh and not too oily. It last for a DAY! Highly recommended. Would you recommend it to your friends too?
Is this brand worth buying? What are your opinions about it.
Start your review of Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer!
Alexa S.
Los Angeles , CA
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer uploaded by Alexa S.
I go crazy for moisturizer. It is my favorite thing to put on and truly purchase. I love getting eye creams and a great moisturizer. This one definitely is a little can go a long way. It is so silky and leaves my face feeling soo soft. Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer
Patricia B.
Garrettsville, OH
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer uploaded by Patricia B.
As you have all seen already- I am a Olay Junkie! I love all Olays products. The original was my go to until I discovered Regenerist Microsculpting Cream. It's part of my morning regimen. Thick yet fast absorbing cream leaving the skin on face and neck well moisturized. I'm a scent girl and this scent in my opinion is clean, refreshing and beautiful. Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer
Diana B.
This is a great product! This cream is not only great moisturizer, it also fights the signs of aging and in particular wrinkles. It has nice scent as well. It can be distributed over skin evenly and easily, absorbs quickly and the skin stays moisturized for a relatively long time. I like that the cream contains vitamins so necessary for skin to be healthy. After using the product for just two days I noticed that the wrinkles on my forehead became smoothr. I definitely recommend this product.
Amy W.
Spring Hill, FL
I see this product has been reviewed a great deal. I'm not sure what I can say, btw I am pro Regenerest all the way, but I will try! I love this product and if anyone knows me or asks me what anti-aging product I use, I always say that I have been using the Regenerest line for many years! I've had many people shocked when they learn what my true age is. This includes plastic surgeons, nurses in ER, dates, social media and so on. In fact, while staying in the hospital, when I had a lung scare, a nurse came in while I was applying this very cream and asked if she could watch because she wanted to learn exactly what I was doing to stay so beautiful and shockingly young looking. So yeah, this stuff is great. But it's not magic, you have to be deligent in using the cream. If you have sensitive skin, get the unscented (has a green strip near the bottom on front label). If it breaks you out at first, pop out the acne blotter. I don't know about you, but my skin almost always breaks out when I try something different. This is true for facial wash, facial cream, facial makeup and so on. It's adjusting. When applying, apply in an upward motion and do not skip the neck and décollett area. Oh, also, you are never too young to start using anti-aging products. The earlier the better! I could go on and on about this product, like the peptides, what products I use in conjunction, what staying out of the sun has done for me but this review has become a long monster! I am not paid or endorsed to write about this line, I just love it and what it has done for me.
Dania D.
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer uploaded by Dania D.
I Love this product, it’s very creamy and moisturizing. It does well as a day time lotion before your make up. It’s not greasy and I love that it doesn’t have fragrance. OLAY REGENERIST MICRO-SCULPTING CREAM FACE MOISTURIZER I got this free to try from pinchme.com !!!
SarahandSahara A.
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer uploaded by SarahandSahara A.
Purchased at: Walmart
My mom loves this product! It smells really nice like flowers. This product does not irritate her skin nor does it make her face oily. It’s really easy to spread, and the cream is white. I would recommend for all skin types.
Robin R.
Mount Olive, NC
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer uploaded by Robin R.
This is my favorite night cream I've used many of the Oil of Olay products over the years. I noticed after a couple of uses that my face is still moisturized in the morning and I've seen a noticeable diminishing of pillow wrinkles.
Brandy H.
Dennis, MS
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer uploaded by Brandy H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is also one of my current oil of olay products that I'm using an I love this! It makes my face feel amazing an it does not dry it out or make it oily. It is just what I need for my skin, it also has a pleasant smell to it unlike some other brands. My grandmother and my mother always used oil of olay and taught me at an early age to use it so I have been using oil of olay products since I was a teenager. I have always been pleased with the progress that all of there brand provides. My grandmother and my mother were extremely beautiful women and I just hope that I age as well as they did and I'm very happy to have had them to look up to and instill in me to use oil of olay always. I highly recommend this product and I will keep on using this!
Yvonne F.
Los Angeles
I use this product nightly although it feel heavy on my skin. I purchase mine from Target the price for this moisturizer is good value and you only need a little when applying. I will continue using until I explore another Oil of okay regenerist moisturizer
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,607 reviews
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: CVS
I was really impressed with this moisturizer. After 2 weeks of use I really noticed a difference in my skin texture.

138 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Adriana C.