Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream And Detoxifying Pore Scrub Duo Pack uploaded by Makayla R.

BY OLAY

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Facial Moisturizer 1.7 Oz: The result of over 50 years of Olay research, this luxurious cream has the highest concentration of our signature amino-peptide complex infused with intracellular fortifier and a touch of precious marine proteins. Intracellular hydration regenerates volume and shape across skin’s 10 million surface cells, progressively lifting and micro-sculpting to help: Firm sagging-prone areas, even the jaw line, Smooth skin’s surface, Restore elasticity. Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub Face Wash 6.5 Fl Oz: Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub exfoliates and deep cleans down to the pores to purify your skin’s complexion. The amino-peptide cleansing complex with derma-smoothers polishes away dull skin and helps minimize the appearance of pores, leaving skin with a regenerated clarity.

Buy on Amazon
JoAnna J.
Moreno Valley, CA
I actually enjoy this product. I've been using it over a month and I can see a huge difference in my skin and my pores have shrunk enough to tell a difference. The lines on my eyes are less visible. I already bought my second set.
Crystal W.
Review for: Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream And Detoxifying Pore Scrub Duo Pack 1 Kit more...
As far as making my my face feel really good this worked very well. I have sensitive and acne prone skin so it did break me out. I Don’t Recommend This To Anyone With sensitive skin.
Denise P.
Baltimore, MD
I use this every day. It helps keep my face clear. And the whole process helps with the common signs of aging. And it smells good.
Macie T.
Mountain View, HI
This face wash didn’t really work for me. Didn’t really detox my pores like it should have. It’s did cleanse my face & remove the dirt & oil. I used it for only 3 months, probably wouldn’t purchase it again.
Lexie C.
Warren, MI
smooth almosya moisturizing cleanser but also exfoliates, love love love this drugstore wash
Lauren R.
Spring , TX
This feels so smooth and amazing when I wash my face especially after a long day getting all the makeup and oils off. It's a very gentle product which is my favorite thing about it. I would definitely recommend!
robin s.
New Orleans, LA
This product leave my skin feeling smooth and refreshing after, it isnt expensive to get and works great.
Heila A.
This product worked great for reducing the size of my pores on my nose. Affordable and effective. Excellent product.
Heather M.
South River, NJ
My mom and my grandma initially introduced me to Olay and oh man, do they know what they are talking about. This feels so beautiful on the skin and really does a good job of cleaning out my pores and making me feel refreshed. It's a bit on the pricey side but I think it's worth it - highly recommend!
Ellen G.
Great night time moisturizer. Works well with other products. Full of peptides. I always wake up feeling super hydrated
Ashley B.
Mammoth Lakes, CA
For a drug store brand, this is a little on the expensive side... Does it help to minimize pores? Have you noticed any real differences between this and normal scrubs?