Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream And Detoxifying Pore Scrub Duo Pack uploaded by Makayla R.

BY OLAY

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Facial Moisturizer 1.7 Oz: The result of over 50 years of Olay research, this luxurious cream has the highest concentration of our signature amino-peptide complex infused with intracellular fortifier and a touch of precious marine proteins. Intracellular hydration regenerates volume and shape across skin’s 10 million surface cells, progressively lifting and micro-sculpting to help: Firm sagging-prone areas, even the jaw line, Smooth skin’s surface, Restore elasticity. Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub Face Wash 6.5 Fl Oz: Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub exfoliates and deep cleans down to the pores to purify your skin’s complexion. The amino-peptide cleansing complex with derma-smoothers polishes away dull skin and helps minimize the appearance of pores, leaving skin with a regenerated clarity.

Buy on Amazon
italiana s.
North Haven, CT
I used a small tester of this product and it really made my skin feel nice when in combination with a motorized face cleansing brush.
Nicole W.
Brooksville, FL
This product is amazing doesn't make my skin oily and it's not thick or thin! It's a perfect product I would definitely recommend it.
Samantha R.
Philadelphia , PA
I use this every day, the little beads inside make you feel like you're face is getting a great cleanse and works wonders on pores.
Denise P.
Baltimore, MD
I use this every day. It helps keep my face clear. And the whole process helps with the common signs of aging. And it smells good.
Christina K.
Detroit Lakes, MN
I like this product it's the best I've tried as far as store bought facial cleanser, but I'm still looking for something better.
Caitlyn G.
Kennewick , WA
High price however it does work perfectly. Very effective product. No disappointments. It definitely exceeded our expectations.
Jordan D.
Worthington, OH
I love this product. It works well on my skin type and reduces my pores. It doesn't dry out my skin and keeps it looking fresh.
sarah t.
des moines, Iowa
Best ever, worth the money. I'm 30, and makes me feel 21 after using. Has helped diminish the start of fine lines and wrinkles
Merima B.
I love these products but i do think they are a little pricey and just sometimes u don't want to spend that much money.
SHEETAL V.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
The scrub with the micro granules gently scrubs off the dead skin. I use it once every week and that's more than fine.
Ashley B.
Mammoth Lakes, CA
For a drug store brand, this is a little on the expensive side... Does it help to minimize pores? Have you noticed any real differences between this and normal scrubs?