Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream And Detoxifying Pore Scrub Duo Pack uploaded by Makayla R.

BY OLAY

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Facial Moisturizer 1.7 Oz: The result of over 50 years of Olay research, this luxurious cream has the highest concentration of our signature amino-peptide complex infused with intracellular fortifier and a touch of precious marine proteins. Intracellular hydration regenerates volume and shape across skin’s 10 million surface cells, progressively lifting and micro-sculpting to help: Firm sagging-prone areas, even the jaw line, Smooth skin’s surface, Restore elasticity. Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub Face Wash 6.5 Fl Oz: Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub exfoliates and deep cleans down to the pores to purify your skin’s complexion. The amino-peptide cleansing complex with derma-smoothers polishes away dull skin and helps minimize the appearance of pores, leaving skin with a regenerated clarity.

Buy on Amazon
Sara H.
Fort Smith , AR
Ladies!!! you must try it. softer smoothr cleaner skin.
Olay fix's everything...in the long run you are fixing the damage over the coarse of time
Angela C.
Washington , Pa
This is a great wash and moisture cream combo. I like the fact it keeps my face young looking. No scent helps also. Pay a little more but worth it.
Felicia w.
West Milton, PA
I feel like my feel clean after I use this product. My face feels fresh, and healthy, it makes my skin feel soft and it feels like it can breathe!
Alex B.
San Rafael, CA
Its fine. There is nothing that important about it and its like any other cleanser. It helps a little bit, but all in all, its doesn't do much.
Amy S.
Denver
Definitely decreased the appearance of my wrinkles. I enjoy the smell and feel of this product as well. Great stuff, but not the absolute best
Katherine H.
Columbus, GA
This kit has an amazing exfoliating facial cleanser. it wakes me up in the mornin. and keeps my skin feeling moisturized and clean all day long
Lauren G.
This scrub is a dream. Leaves my face feeling clean and not dried out. This is definitely my go to scrub. My pores look great because of it.
Danielle H.
Bossier City, LA
I like the feeling of this cream. I haven't been using it long so I haven't noticed much of a change but I am going to continue to use it.
Sunny L.
Iselin, NJ
Omg this stuff is amazing I love to scrub my face the after use the cream my face feels amazing after my all time favorite love this stuff
Leslie A.
I've used this product for a few years and although it removes my facial makeup, it almost feels like it leaves a heavy film on my face.
Ashley B.
Mammoth Lakes, CA
For a drug store brand, this is a little on the expensive side... Does it help to minimize pores? Have you noticed any real differences between this and normal scrubs?