Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream And Detoxifying Pore Scrub Duo Pack uploaded by Makayla R.

BY OLAY

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Facial Moisturizer 1.7 Oz: The result of over 50 years of Olay research, this luxurious cream has the highest concentration of our signature amino-peptide complex infused with intracellular fortifier and a touch of precious marine proteins. Intracellular hydration regenerates volume and shape across skin’s 10 million surface cells, progressively lifting and micro-sculpting to help: Firm sagging-prone areas, even the jaw line, Smooth skin’s surface, Restore elasticity. Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub Face Wash 6.5 Fl Oz: Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub exfoliates and deep cleans down to the pores to purify your skin’s complexion. The amino-peptide cleansing complex with derma-smoothers polishes away dull skin and helps minimize the appearance of pores, leaving skin with a regenerated clarity.

Buy on Amazon
Susana G.
Hesperia, CA
I use this product daily but for right now i only use detoxifying pore scrub cleanser...After i use it doesn't make me break out ..so that is a plus ..i got it at target ...
Georgeanna B.
Vidor, TX
My husband and I both use this product and absolutely love it. Although it is a scrub, it is gentle on skin and leaves it feeling refreshed and renewed. I would definitely recommend this to others
Kathy B.
Ellwood City, PA
Love this!! i use this every morning and evening. Love the exfoliating scrub as it feels like its sqeekey clean when I'm done! Just make sure you stay away from the eye area.
Georgie S.
San Diego, CA
Super amazing product but a little expensive! I like the cream a lot but would only repurchase that if I need it. I am only 22 so I'm fine with other products
Jessica G.
Best invention since slice bread. See a differ in my skin immediately. The scrub is gentle yet effective. And the cream is thick and moisturizing. Thanks #olay
katy k.
Ridgway, PA
This facial cleanser is very nice. It takes away all my makeup residue. It exfoliates my face and I almost never have breakouts when I'm using this product.
Bailey M.
IM IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT!! I plan on buying this again soon because I'm almost out of the one I'm currently using! Definitely doesn't disappoint 😊
Alli H.
My favorite facial product. I use it in my daily routine. I've had problems with other products leaving my face dry and scabby, this product does not!
sandra m.
Edwards, MS
Really don't care for this one. It cleans face ok, burns eyes btw. But as for the "scrub" really non-existing. Doesn't lather, to me it's just a waste
valerie b.
moscow mills, MO
This Olay face scrub works great. It really leaves skin refreshed and smooth. I love to use it in the mornings to wash my face before I apply makeup.
Ashley B.
Mammoth Lakes, CA
For a drug store brand, this is a little on the expensive side... Does it help to minimize pores? Have you noticed any real differences between this and normal scrubs?