Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream And Detoxifying Pore Scrub Duo Pack uploaded by Makayla R.

BY OLAY

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Facial Moisturizer 1.7 Oz: The result of over 50 years of Olay research, this luxurious cream has the highest concentration of our signature amino-peptide complex infused with intracellular fortifier and a touch of precious marine proteins. Intracellular hydration regenerates volume and shape across skin’s 10 million surface cells, progressively lifting and micro-sculpting to help: Firm sagging-prone areas, even the jaw line, Smooth skin’s surface, Restore elasticity. Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub Face Wash 6.5 Fl Oz: Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub exfoliates and deep cleans down to the pores to purify your skin’s complexion. The amino-peptide cleansing complex with derma-smoothers polishes away dull skin and helps minimize the appearance of pores, leaving skin with a regenerated clarity.

Buy on Amazon
Rachel M.
Escanaba, MI
I absolutely love the Detoxifying Pore Scrub, it's a must have for my every day skin care routine. Feels like it gives you a deep clean and helps get rid of dry skin or blemishes. The sculpting cream is also great, but because I have acne-prone skin I tend to use lighter moisturizers. This product lines really does work!
Griselda B.
Richmond Hill, NY
This review is for the pore cleanser. I use this product mainly in the winter. I used to develop dry patches on my skin every winter, however no more since using this product. It gently exfoliates my skin without drying it out. I would highly recommend to people with dry, sensitive skin.
Emily H.
Grandview, MO
I have not tried the duo yet, but I currently use the Detoxifying Pore Scrub. I love the scrub. The smell is great and takes off everything I need at night and the smell of it in the morning is refreshing
Dee D.
My mom started using this and she suggested I use it too, so I did. After a few days, I noticed my pores were no longer dark. I usually take good care of my skin, but it's always good to have a routine and set of washes to get all that gunk off your face.
Suzie D.
Stole this from my mom! I love it. I use the cream daily and the pore scrub 2-3 times a week. I feel like it has really helped to brighten my skin and get rid of all that gunk that hides in your pores.
Crystal  H.
Miami, Fl
This facial cleanser has really helped me clear out my pores and leaves my face feeling fresh and revitalized. Then the moisturizing cream after really leaves my face feeling fresh and clean
Stephanie C.
Clendenin, WV
I love this combo pack! It doesn't leave me feeling dried out or oily like other products I have tried in the past. The scrub cleans my face great and the moisturizer leaves me feeling smooth.
Kristin W.
Bronx, NY
I just started using this product to minimize my pores it does do a great job cleansing , but i haven't noticed a drastic change to my pores, but it was only been a few days so far.
Trineka S.
Currently testing the micro sculpting cream. Don't really feel like it's doing what it says it's going to do in the reduction of fine lines. But it does leave my skin feeling soft.
Terri S.
Bakersfield, CA
I would give this duo a million stars!
The scrub works gently and leaves skin fresh and clean.
The moisturizer is absolutely fabulous on fine lines and wrinkles.
Keeps your face hydrated without feeling heavy or greasy.
Make up goes on like a dream.
Ashley B.
Mammoth Lakes, CA
For a drug store brand, this is a little on the expensive side... Does it help to minimize pores? Have you noticed any real differences between this and normal scrubs?