Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream And Detoxifying Pore Scrub Duo Pack uploaded by Makayla R.

Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream And Detoxifying Pore Scrub Duo Pack

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Facial Moisturizer 1.7 Oz: The result of over 50 years of Olay research, this luxurious cream has the highest concentration of our signature amino-peptide complex infused with intracellular fortifier and a touch of precious marine proteins. Intracellular hydration regenerates volume and shape across skin’s 10 million surface cells, progressively lifting and micro-sculpting to help: Firm sagging-prone areas, even the jaw line, Smooth skin’s surface, Restore elasticity. Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub Face Wash 6.5 Fl Oz: Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub exfoliates and deep cleans down to the pores to purify your skin’s complexion. The amino-peptide cleansing complex with derma-smoothers polishes away dull skin and helps minimize the appearance of pores, leaving skin with a regenerated clarity.

Buy on Amazon
Jessica B.
Everett, wa
I have used Olay eye creme every day for several months. I have perpetual dark circles under my eyes. I have not noticed any difference with this product. I bought it at Ulta Beauty.
Valeria R.
I really love this product because it helped my face look so much better and I'm glad I tried it out because I will keep on using it. I also told my sister about it and she loved it and now she wants to keep on using it!
Makayla R.
North Las Vegas, NV
I really like using this product for around my eye area. I don't use it on my whole face because I have oily skin and this will leave my skin feeling a little greasy, but your only suppose to use the product around your eyes anyways... but I can tell my skin really likes this stuff because as soon as I put it on, my skin just absorbs it right up. I also really like the smell of this product, just smells really nice and refreshing.
Leslie M.
Jacksonville, FL
I bought this kit because Walmart had it at a great price plus I had a coupon for it. From the first time I used it in lived it. The micro-sculpting cream has a nice silky feel to it. It's thick but not heavy and absorbs nicely. After you use it your skin just has a nice dewy glow to it. The detoxifying pore scrub is nice as well. It's not too harsh or drying, and gives your skin a clean health look.
Katherine M.
Atlanta, GA
Love the face wash! Smells good and perfect amount of exfoliation/makeup removing power. The cream also smells good and is moisturizing but not the most breakout friendly. I get the occasional small pimple from it because I'm still prone to it with my early 20s skin
chichi m.
This is one of my favorite lines for anti aging creams ever! I got a small size in case I didn't like it but sike I loved it! Its so gental n my skin and it has little glitters that make my skin so healthy looking. The smell is great and the packaging is A1
Sara L.
Imperial Beach, CA
I love this face scrub and I will never use another. Not only did it meet my expectations but it's a pretty good price for how much you get. I always pick mine up at Walmart for the best price. No need for improvement, hopefully this formula never changes.
D'Wayna D.
Olay is a good product, this cream and scrub leaves my skin feeling so soft and refreshed. I purchased mine from Walmart, it's a bit pricey but worth every single penny. I recommend this to everyone with all different skin condition types.
Alexis M.
I am currently using this and its working well its definitely cleaning out my pours and exfoliating my skin! It is a gental scrub. I don't mind what i pay for it! I purchased this at walmart and located it in the clearence isle that why i choose to try it! As of now i would definitely keep using and may have future purchases!
Rachel M.
Escanaba, MI
I absolutely love the Detoxifying Pore Scrub, it's a must have for my every day skin care routine. Feels like it gives you a deep clean and helps get rid of dry skin or blemishes. The sculpting cream is also great, but because I have acne-prone skin I tend to use lighter moisturizers. This product lines really does work!
Ashley B.
Mammoth Lakes, CA
For a drug store brand, this is a little on the expensive side... Does it help to minimize pores? Have you noticed any real differences between this and normal scrubs?