Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream And Detoxifying Pore Scrub Duo Pack uploaded by Makayla R.

BY OLAY

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Facial Moisturizer 1.7 Oz: The result of over 50 years of Olay research, this luxurious cream has the highest concentration of our signature amino-peptide complex infused with intracellular fortifier and a touch of precious marine proteins. Intracellular hydration regenerates volume and shape across skin’s 10 million surface cells, progressively lifting and micro-sculpting to help: Firm sagging-prone areas, even the jaw line, Smooth skin’s surface, Restore elasticity. Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub Face Wash 6.5 Fl Oz: Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub exfoliates and deep cleans down to the pores to purify your skin’s complexion. The amino-peptide cleansing complex with derma-smoothers polishes away dull skin and helps minimize the appearance of pores, leaving skin with a regenerated clarity.

Buy on Amazon
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I love this product didnt like the scent thou but I have smooth skin thats with less breakouts hoping to have none!! After 60 days hoping to have mt appearance look 20 better or wont buy have alot of acne scars I wishes i could find something to help vanish acne scars!!
Carrie V.
Mineral Point, MO
Love this product.
It goes on smooth. Moisturizers my skin and gives me a healthy glow
Does not make face oily nor has it caused any breakouts.
Packaging is nice and looks expensive does not leak out when I travel
Super satisfied with this product
Alisha B.
Bridgewater, NJ
Review for: Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream And Detoxifying Pore Scrub Duo Pack 1 Kit more...
First of all, I love the scent of the product. The wash is really gentle on your skin. I love the red packaging of it. Especially the packaging of the moisturizer. It gives off a luxurious feel to it. I would definitely buy it again.
Diana C.
Brooklyn, NY
I used this about two years ago when I was looking for a decent firming cream. Scent was pleasant. Only thing I didn't like was the fact that it was too greasy for my skin. Thankfully, I only used it for the winter time. Not sure if I'll buy it again for the warmer weather.
Stephanie S.
Cumberland, MD
this is an amazing product for less bucks. I got this kit a month ago. My face feels like a babies skin and my face has cleared up 10x what it use to be. I would recommend getting this product for yourself and your family and friends!
Lauren R.
Spring , TX
This feels so smooth and amazing when I wash my face especially after a long day getting all the makeup and oils off. It's a very gentle product which is my favorite thing about it. I would definitely recommend!
Mandi H.
Love this scrub, my face has never looked so good and my skin feels amazing. You would
Think I was using some high end product. Smell is refreshing and not over whelming. Received my seal of approval!
Wendy G.
I love this as an everyday exfoliating face wash. I don't use it in the summer because it tends to leave me with combination skin but in the winter it is Perfect for me because I run on the dryer side!
Alyssa M.
Bay Shore, NY
I literally JUST used this product. The smell is wonderful and I buy this product constantly. Packaging is quite sophisticated and nice looking. A bit harsh on the skin but very well rounded affordable product..
Darlenny P.
Lawrence, MA
When I bought this product, I saw heavens in the clouds.. ( I swear!) it clears your skin, is soft to the touch but does the job.. I love how bright makes my face feel after 3 days of use.
Ashley B.
Mammoth Lakes, CA
For a drug store brand, this is a little on the expensive side... Does it help to minimize pores? Have you noticed any real differences between this and normal scrubs?