Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream And Detoxifying Pore Scrub Duo Pack uploaded by Makayla R.

BY OLAY

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Facial Moisturizer 1.7 Oz: The result of over 50 years of Olay research, this luxurious cream has the highest concentration of our signature amino-peptide complex infused with intracellular fortifier and a touch of precious marine proteins. Intracellular hydration regenerates volume and shape across skin’s 10 million surface cells, progressively lifting and micro-sculpting to help: Firm sagging-prone areas, even the jaw line, Smooth skin’s surface, Restore elasticity. Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub Face Wash 6.5 Fl Oz: Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub exfoliates and deep cleans down to the pores to purify your skin’s complexion. The amino-peptide cleansing complex with derma-smoothers polishes away dull skin and helps minimize the appearance of pores, leaving skin with a regenerated clarity.

Buy on Amazon
Dieniffer B.
kansasville
I just adore this product. I noticed the difference 2 day using it and it smells great!
Destinee P.
I've tried many different scrubs and haven't found anything I liked till I tried olay!
Jessica F.
It feels nice after washing my face without it over drying or making my face red
Desire'e M.
Wildersville, TN
Really love this facial cleanser, my skin always feels really clean and toned
Liz I.
Buckeye, AZ
Love the cleaner it works well removes all dirt and makes everything smooth
youssouf b.
rue 78 n 12 brigui maghnia tlemcen
 Not only did it meet my expectations but it's a pretty good price for how much you get. I always pick mine up at Walmart for the best price. No need for improvement, hopefully this formula never changes.Stole this from my mom! I love it. I use the cream daily and the pore scrub 2-3 times a week. I feel like it has really helped to brighten my skin and get rid of all that gunk that hides in your pores.
Summer O.
Peterborough , ON
The packaging caught my eye when I was looking for a cleanser. I found that the pore cleanser dried out my face a lot, it felt harsh on my skin. It didn't smell the best either, definitely wasn't the best thing I've bought by Olay.
Tanya J S.
Pictou, NS
I've only used the scrub and I love it! I keep it in the shower for easier cleansing. It doesn't dry out my skin like most deep cleansers do and it smells fantastic!
Lori S.
Chilliwack
I love every play product I've ever used. I didn't notice much of a difference because I don't have many signs of aging (yet), but maybe that means it works?
Naomi H.
Love the way this makes my skin look and feel, but it does seem to have a drying effect if used more than every other day.
Ashley B.
Mammoth Lakes, CA
For a drug store brand, this is a little on the expensive side... Does it help to minimize pores? Have you noticed any real differences between this and normal scrubs?