Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream And Detoxifying Pore Scrub Duo Pack uploaded by Makayla R.

BY OLAY

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Facial Moisturizer 1.7 Oz: The result of over 50 years of Olay research, this luxurious cream has the highest concentration of our signature amino-peptide complex infused with intracellular fortifier and a touch of precious marine proteins. Intracellular hydration regenerates volume and shape across skin’s 10 million surface cells, progressively lifting and micro-sculpting to help: Firm sagging-prone areas, even the jaw line, Smooth skin’s surface, Restore elasticity. Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub Face Wash 6.5 Fl Oz: Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub exfoliates and deep cleans down to the pores to purify your skin’s complexion. The amino-peptide cleansing complex with derma-smoothers polishes away dull skin and helps minimize the appearance of pores, leaving skin with a regenerated clarity.

Buy on Amazon
Sandy M.
Review for: Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream And Detoxifying Pore Scrub Duo Pack 1 Kit more...
After having my daughter, I realized that my bare minimum skin care routine I used during my pregnancy was no longer going to cut it. I began breaking out galore! I decided to try this duo pack, and I am so glad I did! My face has never felt so soft and refreshed before. I can visibly see my fine lines diminishing, and my skin is brighter! The exfoliating pore scrub is gentle enough for me to use daily. Not to mention, it smells AMAZING. The micro-sculpting cream left me skeptical in the beginning because I felt that it would be too hydrating for my oily skin. However, it has proved me wrong. I love this product, and I will definitely continue to buy it.
Macie T.
Mountain View, HI
This face wash didn’t really work for me. Didn’t really detox my pores like it should have. It’s did cleanse my face & remove the dirt & oil. I used it for only 3 months, probably wouldn’t purchase it again.
JoAnna J.
Moreno Valley, CA
I actually enjoy this product. I've been using it over a month and I can see a huge difference in my skin and my pores have shrunk enough to tell a difference. The lines on my eyes are less visible. I already bought my second set.
Crystal W.
As far as making my my face feel really good this worked very well. I have sensitive and acne prone skin so it did break me out. I Don’t Recommend This To Anyone With sensitive skin.
Debbie L.
White City, OR
I am a firm believer in Olay products. I've used Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream for over a year. It is very unusual that I repurchase a product. I usually feel there is something out there better. So I try another product. This is my 3rd large jar and I love it. I was without it for 2 weeks and my skin was so dehydrated. Day lotion was not cutting it. That night it was like a drink of water for my skin. Ahhh! Moist, plumped, and hydrated. This pore scrub was a new for me. But I love it. Not too harsh, exfoliates well and leaves my skin moist. Not tight. I will repurchase. Olay you did good.
Ashley C.
N Kingstown, RI
These smell amazing! They work pretty well to. I think for the full effect you would have to use these products for a long time. The only problem with that is that they are fairly expensive. But they do leave my skin feeling nice and soft and looking good.
Kelly C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Godsend for my oh-so-fun combo of acne/blackheads and wrinkles. I was concerned that I could feel the exfoliation in the shower but my sensitive skin holds up to it with daily use. Visible difference after a week of continuous use. You're paying drugstore price for just a hair below dermatologist quality.
Heather M.
South River, NJ
My mom and my grandma initially introduced me to Olay and oh man, do they know what they are talking about. This feels so beautiful on the skin and really does a good job of cleaning out my pores and making me feel refreshed. It's a bit on the pricey side but I think it's worth it - highly recommend!
Beth
I have used many Olay products and never been disappointed, this is no exception. Affordable skincare that really delivers. Smooth silky feel without being greasy or heavy. Seems to absorb well and provide great moisture. Haven't seen major reduction in fine lines, but skin seems plump and soft.
Cynthia D.
This was my favorite product for many years, however, having oily skin and putting this thick cream did not work for me. I love the feeling and affects, I don't like the shinning and heavy feeling it leaves. I had to constantly pay my nose and forehead to wipe off excess oil.
Ashley B.
Mammoth Lakes, CA
For a drug store brand, this is a little on the expensive side... Does it help to minimize pores? Have you noticed any real differences between this and normal scrubs?