Add a Photo

#15 in Anti-Aging

Photos (52)
Renee J.
Renee J.

I got a sample of this. I have sensitive skin and t zone oily. I don't get zits too often and I am fair skinned. I was trying another sample from another company that made my face break out with 12 zits in a few days of using! Once that sample was gone my next sample to use was Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging micro-sculpting cream moisturizer. I put the Olay on at night and by the morning most those zits caused by that other product were already clearing up! My face felt so soft and looked brighter! By the time this little sample was gone that acne was practically gone and all that is left is a few light pink spots that I am sure will clear up by next month. I only used this at night and washed off in the morning. Each day my face just felt so soft and not overly greasy. My sensitive skin was fine, no breakouts and no issues. I am not sure how well it lifts and sculpts as I only had enough for a few days. In a few days though like I said a noticeable difference in skin softness, texture as far as getting rid of the acne and my face glowed! I will be purchasing a full size. I am hoping that after prolonged use it will help with fine lines and such but if not just having my face so soft and glowing is wonderful! Thank you Olay! I hear so often women that have used Olay all their life having fabulous skin and now I can see why! Sometimes that overly priced high end department store stuff is not always the best. Sometimes things you can get at your local Target or Walmart are just as good if not better and more affordable! I am now a believer in that! Good job Olay!
Amy W.
Amy W.
Litchfield, MI

I see this product has been reviewed a great deal. I'm not sure what I can say, btw I am pro Regenerest all the way, but I will try! I love this product and if anyone knows me or asks me what anti-aging product I use, I always say that I have been using the Regenerest line for many years! I've had many people shocked when they learn what my true age is. This includes plastic surgeons, nurses in ER, dates, social media and so on. In fact, while staying in the hospital, when I had a lung scare, a nurse came in while I was applying this very cream and asked if she could watch because she wanted to learn exactly what I was doing to stay so beautiful and shockingly young looking. So yeah, this stuff is great. But it's not magic, you have to be deligent in using the cream. If you have sensitive skin, get the unscented (has a green strip near the bottom on front label). If it breaks you out at first, pop out the acne blotter. I don't know about you, but my skin almost always breaks out when I try something different. This is true for facial wash, facial cream, facial makeup and so on. It's adjusting. When applying, apply in an upward motion and do not skip the neck and décollett area. Oh, also, you are never too young to start using anti-aging products. The earlier the better! I could go on and on about this product, like the peptides, what products I use in conjunction, what staying out of the sun has done for me but this review has become a long monster! I am not paid or endorsed to write about this line, I just love it and what it has done for me.
Kelley Y.
Kelley Y.

Within just two weeks of using this cream as part of my face skin care routine, I already am loving it. I actually purchased this for my mom, but she didn't like it, but as soon as I tried it for the first time I already saw results. I'm on 20 years old, but I've heard it best to treat your skin earlier on to prevent wrinkles. And so that is what I am doing. I love the fact that you can use this under makeup or any other products. It is recommended to use this day and night (which I do), but I only use it about 3-4 days a week. Just enough for my skin to actually breathe in between products. Sometimes I need the oiliness and dirt to clog up my pores. I have a combination of oily to dry skin. Theres definitely days when its oily and when its dry. Especially in certain areas. This cream moisturizers my skin, especially because that what I am using the product for. My skin has become clearer than before and almost softer/smoother.
Ciera S.
Ciera S.
Monroe, MI

I have some fine lines on my forehead and under my eyes. I've tried quite a few low end and high end products to try to make them less visible and nothing helped, not even a little. So someone suggested to me that I try this because they'd gotten a sample and loved it. She said it's supposed to start working the first day. I was skeptical so I found the 0.5 oz container for $10 at CVS and decided to try that. I think the full size bottle was something like $30. She was not kidding this stuff works! I put it on yesterday and immediately noticed a difference. You could hardly see the lines on my forehead. Under my eyes (which is naturally kind of hollow) were filled out and you could hardly tell I had lines there either. I put it on today and they look like they are almost gone. Definitely buying the full size bottle. I'm sold!
Monique M.
Monique M.

I decided to give this a try over a year ago since I'm only getting older and I'd like to take precautions due to aging. I don't think it's too early to start anti-aging products when you're in your 30's. My other concerns were melasma which I developed during my 3rd pregnancy and never seemed to resolve after giving birth. Although it was tempting to buy a bunch of lightening/whitening/dark spot facial creams, I thought I'd give this a try and test it out for a prolific get period of time before jumping to the next thing. I don't believe there's anything that transforms or fixes issues instantly, but that's just me being realistic. Anyhow, I'm happy to report my melasma (pregnancy mask) has lightened up significantly and my skin looks great. I feel like this cream has put a halt to aging.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Fairborn, OH

This is a great moisturizer because it not only moisturizers but makes your skin instantly look better too! It has like a smoothing effect or something, gives more even tone I guess is what I'm saying. And it leaves you with a powdery soft feel. This is one of the best drugstore product moisturizers, but I do prefer the more high end moisturizers now that I am almost 40. I will pay more for lasting anti-aging results I can see within a very short time frame, the immediate difference this product gives seems to be only that day. I think it is science backed to give results like I speak of over time, just more time than I prefer to wait. Now if I had began using this in my twenties though.....it might still be the perfect cheaper fix for me! Moisturizers younger women, and do it every day!
Abigail T.
Abigail T.

I bought this product at Target since I had a $3 off coupon and needed to buy a moisturizer. I love the size of this (1.7 oz) it really is a lot of product and a little goes a long way. The smell is great and if you have sensitive skin, they also have a fragrance-free one. There are two downfalls to this for me: it has a slight greasy feeling, which I do apply every night if my face is dry and it works well for that, but if I find that my face is feeling too oily, then I'll apply it once every 2 nights. The other con about this is that it's a little pricey. I used my coupon when purchasing this product and still payed over $20. Overall, it is a great product, I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate me or break me out. Give it a try!
Connie S.
Connie S.
Richmond, VA

I own several items in the Olay Regenerist line so adding the moisturizer to my collection was a no brainer for me. It's a nice thick cream that spreads and absorbs well. It doesn't have a bad odor or texture. It makes my face feel very soft and hydrated, as I have very dry skin. I personally like this moisturizer a lot. It keeps my face and neck soft and smooth for the entire day. At night when I remove my makeup sometimes I'll re-apply a little to my face before my night cream because a lot if make-up removers leave my skin feeling very dry afterwards. I definitely would recommend this product to my family and friends. This is my personal, unbiased opinion about this product. I have not been influenced or compensated for my opinion.
Gita P.
Gita P.
Jersey City, NJ

I'm in my early 30s and had a baby around 2 years back. We moved to the US a year back from India. After a harsh winter, my skin was starting to look OLD (read dry, patchy, wrinkles). I did not have a good skin routine and had only used some anti aging product jars a couple of times in the past few years. A cousin who still looks awesome in her 40s happened to visit us and swore by Olay. She said she'd been using it for 10 years. And so I decided to give it a try. I've been using the Micro-Sculpting day and night recovery creams for 5 months now and the results are phenomenal. Skin looks and feels younger and more supple/clear. The first jars lasted 5 months and I'm gonna but my next jars soon. :)
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Hacienda Hts, CA

I want to start off by saying I love this cream! I did a bit of research before I purchased this cream. It is a bit pricing but I purchased it at Sams and it had a package deal of two of these creams and a serum. I think I paid over $50. Now, why I chose this is because it has similar ingredients to higher end brands. It is a brand I trust and have been using for years. It does really hydrate your skin and a little goes a long way so you definitely are getting your money's worth. I will say that it does plump up fine lines and reduces wrinkles. I do like to use this in the evening right before going to bed so the product can absorb into my skin overnight. I would recommend purchasing this.
Brandy C.