Add a Photo

#33 in Anti-Aging

Photos (41)
Stewart P.
Stewart P.

Disclaimer: I am a man and this face moisturizer is clearly marketed to women. However, I use it regularly and don't think it has to necessarily be a gender-specific product.

With that said, I have used Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream for about 5 years, alternating between this and some more manly moisturizers. This was my first experience with a higher-end moisturizing product and I was at first taken aback by the price. Since that time I've come to realize that this is actually a very economical moisturizer when compared to other quality products I've tried.

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is marketed with claims that it increases hydration to your face, sculpts and firms the skin. I don't know about all of that but what I do know is that it is an extremely good facial moisturizer. I personally only use it at night because it tends to be a bit heavy but I do find that not only does my face feel more healthy after application but it does seem to help eliminate fine lines and wrinkles.

The smell is definitely the biggest factor I could see in other men not wanting to use this cream since it is definitely a bit feminine but I actually kind of like and and find it soothing. I wouldn't douse myself in the fragrance before going out on the town but for a night moisturizer it works fine.

As some people may point out, this moisturizer does not agree with everyone's skin. My wife breaks out terribly when she uses it but I have never had a problem at all. Personally I highly recommend it although there are other moisturizers that are just as good for the price and more masculine if you are a dude looking to hydrate your mug.
Renee J.
Renee J.

I got a sample of this. I have sensitive skin and t zone oily. I don't get zits too often and I am fair skinned. I was trying another sample from another company that made my face break out with 12 zits in a few days of using! Once that sample was gone my next sample to use was Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging micro-sculpting cream moisturizer. I put the Olay on at night and by the morning most those zits caused by that other product were already clearing up! My face felt so soft and looked brighter! By the time this little sample was gone that acne was practically gone and all that is left is a few light pink spots that I am sure will clear up by next month. I only used this at night and washed off in the morning. Each day my face just felt so soft and not overly greasy. My sensitive skin was fine, no breakouts and no issues. I am not sure how well it lifts and sculpts as I only had enough for a few days. In a few days though like I said a noticeable difference in skin softness, texture as far as getting rid of the acne and my face glowed! I will be purchasing a full size. I am hoping that after prolonged use it will help with fine lines and such but if not just having my face so soft and glowing is wonderful! Thank you Olay! I hear so often women that have used Olay all their life having fabulous skin and now I can see why! Sometimes that overly priced high end department store stuff is not always the best. Sometimes things you can get at your local Target or Walmart are just as good if not better and more affordable! I am now a believer in that! Good job Olay!
Amy W.
Amy W.
Litchfield, MI

I see this product has been reviewed a great deal. I'm not sure what I can say, btw I am pro Regenerest all the way, but I will try! I love this product and if anyone knows me or asks me what anti-aging product I use, I always say that I have been using the Regenerest line for many years! I've had many people shocked when they learn what my true age is. This includes plastic surgeons, nurses in ER, dates, social media and so on. In fact, while staying in the hospital, when I had a lung scare, a nurse came in while I was applying this very cream and asked if she could watch because she wanted to learn exactly what I was doing to stay so beautiful and shockingly young looking. So yeah, this stuff is great. But it's not magic, you have to be deligent in using the cream. If you have sensitive skin, get the unscented (has a green strip near the bottom on front label). If it breaks you out at first, pop out the acne blotter. I don't know about you, but my skin almost always breaks out when I try something different. This is true for facial wash, facial cream, facial makeup and so on. It's adjusting. When applying, apply in an upward motion and do not skip the neck and décollett area. Oh, also, you are never too young to start using anti-aging products. The earlier the better! I could go on and on about this product, like the peptides, what products I use in conjunction, what staying out of the sun has done for me but this review has become a long monster! I am not paid or endorsed to write about this line, I just love it and what it has done for me.
VE-0587130 Maria N.
VE-0587130 Maria N.

I LOVE this stuff! I have really thick hair, and while it is pretty healthy since I do not dye it often, it was getting a little brittle (I believe this was from both having repeated pregnancies and then also dying it pretty blonde all over). I wanted a treatment to restore some shine into it. This definitely did that! I was super impressed the first time I used it. My hair was shiny and so so soft after. The only complaint I have is that the treatment does not last long like I had first thought it would. I used to do hot oil treatments, and I was expecting this to work more like that than like a conditioner. That said, it is an amazing conditioner!

Right after I first used this and then washed my hair again, it started getting thicker (which has nothing to do with the product--I thin my hair out every 3 months and it was just getting close to time to thin it again). I believe this could be why it did not last longer; my hair becomes really unmanageable when it gets that thick. Since I have been busy and haven't had time to thin it yet, I have used this product when I have needed to be able to style my hair quickly and have it look really good with less effort than usual. It has done the trick for that! Because of this product I have been able to put off the thinning a bit longer and still have gorgeous hair. I included some before and after pics to show what I mean.Sorry I couldn't rotate the after pic for some reason.

I love this stuff and will be buying it again!
Andrea R.
Andrea R.

I bought this for my 51 year old mother after Consumer Reports crowned this item. Mom's a cream fanatic and has probably tried every American, European and Caribbean wrinkle and softening cream that has sworn it would work. I am a single daughter myself and have never really written any solid reviews on Amazon, but I am for this product. Don't believe the naysayers. THIS PRODUCT WORKS. About a week later I saw great results. Mom's skin was glowing and looked really soft. It was definitely tighter. A week later she called to check up on me, she told me that the only thing she wants me to buy until her death is this cream. Nothing else. End of story. I bought two more creams since there was a $5 off coupon in the Sunday paper a couple of weeks ago (watch out for their coupons!). If anything, make sure to put this on at least once a day, preferably after a shower. The cream comes with directions as to how to use your hands and fingers to 'sweep' it over your face and neck, you don't have to do what it says, I know my mom doesn't.
JACKIE M.
JACKIE M.

I've always been a fan of Olay. I remember seeing the old original white bottle with the black cap sitting on my mothers dresser. I know the original is still out and that it's still a great product, but nothing compares to the Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Mirco-Sculpting Cream! It is, in my opinion, the best #moisturizer #skincareproduct!
I've tried other products, and some worked well, and others not so much. Olay works, I have been using it faithfully for last two months and it really did reduce the look of my fine lines & wrinkles! My face & neck feel firm and my usually super dry skin now has a little glow. Oh, andI have super sensitive skin and it does not irritate it at all.
It's affordable especially when compared to some of the other skincare lines offering the same results. And if you sign up on their website, they usually send awesome coupons.
I definitely would recommend this to everyone.
#skincareproduct #bestofthebest #sensitiveskin

Kelley Y.
Kelley Y.

Within just two weeks of using this cream as part of my face skin care routine, I already am loving it. I actually purchased this for my mom, but she didn't like it, but as soon as I tried it for the first time I already saw results. I'm on 20 years old, but I've heard it best to treat your skin earlier on to prevent wrinkles. And so that is what I am doing. I love the fact that you can use this under makeup or any other products. It is recommended to use this day and night (which I do), but I only use it about 3-4 days a week. Just enough for my skin to actually breathe in between products. Sometimes I need the oiliness and dirt to clog up my pores. I have a combination of oily to dry skin. Theres definitely days when its oily and when its dry. Especially in certain areas. This cream moisturizers my skin, especially because that what I am using the product for. My skin has become clearer than before and almost softer/smoother.
Janine H.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ

I tried this product after watching a YouTube video where a professional makeup artist mentioned he used this product on celebrity clients. I decided to try it and I was quite impressed with the product. The packaging is made to look attractive, although it is plastic. The jar is a dark red with the product label and the lid is silver. There is a mild scent and the formula is creamy and rich. I have never experienced break outs and the product is not greasy but it does leave a slight tacky feeling on the skin. I am able to use the product under makeup with no issues. It is also a wonderful night moisturizer. Since using this product, I don't experience any spells where my skin is dry. I'm very satisfied with the Olay Regenerist product line and this is another great addition in the collection. I would consider this to be one of the best drug store moisturizers available performing equally as well as some higher end products.
Ciera S.
Ciera S.
Monroe, MI

I have some fine lines on my forehead and under my eyes. I've tried quite a few low end and high end products to try to make them less visible and nothing helped, not even a little. So someone suggested to me that I try this because they'd gotten a sample and loved it. She said it's supposed to start working the first day. I was skeptical so I found the 0.5 oz container for $10 at CVS and decided to try that. I think the full size bottle was something like $30. She was not kidding this stuff works! I put it on yesterday and immediately noticed a difference. You could hardly see the lines on my forehead. Under my eyes (which is naturally kind of hollow) were filled out and you could hardly tell I had lines there either. I put it on today and they look like they are almost gone. Definitely buying the full size bottle. I'm sold!
Monique M.
Monique M.

I decided to give this a try over a year ago since I'm only getting older and I'd like to take precautions due to aging. I don't think it's too early to start anti-aging products when you're in your 30's. My other concerns were melasma which I developed during my 3rd pregnancy and never seemed to resolve after giving birth. Although it was tempting to buy a bunch of lightening/whitening/dark spot facial creams, I thought I'd give this a try and test it out for a prolific get period of time before jumping to the next thing. I don't believe there's anything that transforms or fixes issues instantly, but that's just me being realistic. Anyhow, I'm happy to report my melasma (pregnancy mask) has lightened up significantly and my skin looks great. I feel like this cream has put a halt to aging.
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now