Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly w...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Kelley Y.
Within just two weeks of using this cream as part of my face skin care routine, I already am loving it. I actually purchased this for my mom, but she didn't like it, but as soon as I tried it for the first time I already saw results. I'm on 20 years old, but I've heard it best to treat your skin earlier on to prevent wrinkles. And so that is what I am doing. I love the fact that you can use this under makeup or any other products. It is recommended to use this day and night (which I do), but I only use it about 3-4 days a week. Just enough for my skin to actually breathe in between products. Sometimes I need the oiliness and dirt to clog up my pores. I have a combination of oily to dry skin. Theres definitely days when its oily and when its dry. Especially in certain areas. This cream moisturizers my skin, especially because that what I am using the product for. My skin has become clearer than before and almost softer/smoother.
Ciera S.
Monroe, MI
I have some fine lines on my forehead and under my eyes. I've tried quite a few low end and high end products to try to make them less visible and nothing helped, not even a little. So someone suggested to me that I try this because they'd gotten a sample and loved it. She said it's supposed to start working the first day. I was skeptical so I found the 0.5 oz container for $10 at CVS and decided to try that. I think the full size bottle was something like $30. She was not kidding this stuff works! I put it on yesterday and immediately noticed a difference. You could hardly see the lines on my forehead. Under my eyes (which is naturally kind of hollow) were filled out and you could hardly tell I had lines there either. I put it on today and they look like they are almost gone. Definitely buying the full size bottle. I'm sold!
Monique M.
I decided to give this a try over a year ago since I'm only getting older and I'd like to take precautions due to aging. I don't think it's too early to start anti-aging products when you're in your 30's. My other concerns were melasma which I developed during my 3rd pregnancy and never seemed to resolve after giving birth. Although it was tempting to buy a bunch of lightening/whitening/dark spot facial creams, I thought I'd give this a try and test it out for a prolific get period of time before jumping to the next thing. I don't believe there's anything that transforms or fixes issues instantly, but that's just me being realistic. Anyhow, I'm happy to report my melasma (pregnancy mask) has lightened up significantly and my skin looks great. I feel like this cream has put a halt to aging.
Abigail T.
I bought this product at Target since I had a $3 off coupon and needed to buy a moisturizer. I love the size of this (1.7 oz) it really is a lot of product and a little goes a long way. The smell is great and if you have sensitive skin, they also have a fragrance-free one. There are two downfalls to this for me: it has a slight greasy feeling, which I do apply every night if my face is dry and it works well for that, but if I find that my face is feeling too oily, then I'll apply it once every 2 nights. The other con about this is that it's a little pricey. I used my coupon when purchasing this product and still payed over $20. Overall, it is a great product, I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate me or break me out. Give it a try!
Gita P.
Jersey City, NJ
I'm in my early 30s and had a baby around 2 years back. We moved to the US a year back from India. After a harsh winter, my skin was starting to look OLD (read dry, patchy, wrinkles). I did not have a good skin routine and had only used some anti aging product jars a couple of times in the past few years. A cousin who still looks awesome in her 40s happened to visit us and swore by Olay. She said she'd been using it for 10 years. And so I decided to give it a try. I've been using the Micro-Sculpting day and night recovery creams for 5 months now and the results are phenomenal. Skin looks and feels younger and more supple/clear. The first jars lasted 5 months and I'm gonna but my next jars soon. :)
Alyee H.
I received a sample size of this product. Makes me think it's a modern product with its flashy design. Definitely has shelf appeal. I have bought other Olay products before, so I knew I would like this sample. My skin can get pretty dry during the winter months, and very oily in the summer. So it’s good timing to use this during the cool dry air. First applying it felt cool, not too thick. I used my sample very sparingly to see if I get any results over time. My face felt soft and more moisture was captured while using this. I would not recommend for skin types that very oily. Overall I am satisfied with the small sample that I received. I will possibly purchasing this in the future.
Kendra W.
I love this stuff! I'm not one to spend a lot of money on facial products, but I'm getting to the age where I need to start investing. So I bought this using a coupon that I got from my PinchMe box, and another coupon from Target (yeah I doubled up). And it's spectacular! You start seeing results in a couple days. Plumper skin, fine lines reduced, and no crazy scents. I will admit that after not using for a few days, my skin seemed to go back to normal. And I don't use it all over my face, only on my laugh lines and fine lines. Only downsides are that it's expensive (sort of), and it can be sticky to the touch if you try to put make up on over it. So i suggest using it at night.
Betty A.
I cannot live without this product! I buy so many different anti-aging products, expensive and drugstore. But when I came across this cream I was skeptical. I didn't expect it to work. But after about 1 month I could see that the lines on my forehead were softer and the wrinkles not as defined! I've gone through two jars already, and couldn't be happier! I have oily skin and I find that it doesn't leave my skin greasy, and it is moisturizing. During one month when I was without this product, I developed wrinkles around my eyes! So thankfully I'm back to using this.
Francis S.
I was given the opportunity to try a sample of this. I'm always confused why these type of products that really need a week to see a difference come in an itty bitty package. It did feel good when I put it on originally and I felt a small difference in my skin. That said, my skin felt sticky on my neck and then greasy on my face a few hours later. Not sure if this does the trick with the originally intended purpose since I had such little product. I could not recommend this product solely based on my personal findings and lack of trial time.
Rachel C.
Macomb, IL
I have normal to oily skin and have heard that this product helps with oily skin as it would make the skin produce less oil by moisturizing it. I applied this before going to bed. Has a light fragrance and smells like a lot of the other Olay facial products I have encountered in the past. Woke up with a noticeably less greasier T-zone but the application that I had on my neck from the previous night was a little tacky feeling. Not sure if I sweat or what when I slept but this seems to work better for the face than the neck region.
Brandy C.