BY OLAY

Removes dirt and make-up and exfoliates to speed surface cells? natural regeneration. No Water Needed. see more...

• I use these every evening, but I was wondering if any of you that...2 Answers
  • Idk if I need this but how is it? Is the cleanse refresh and help...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my skin or leave your face feeling sticky like ...1 Answers
Olay Regenerist Micro-Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Cloths 30 Count
  • "They smell awesome and get rid of all my makeup leaving my face fresh and clean." in 1 review
Shannon G.
I'm pretty surprised these have such great reviews. I saw these on sale and purchased some instead of the Neutrogena ones I usually buy and was not impressed. Although they smell nice, it does not remove makeup easily in the slightest. I would not buy again.
Renae B.
Griffin, GA
I have always liked Olay but had never tried the cleansing cloths. I must say I am still impressed. It cleans and softens my skin. Its a very good cleansing cloth.
Dunia C.
Orlando, FL
Olay Regenerist Micro-Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Cloths 30 Count is a miracle in cloth form. Leaves a refreshed clean feel to your face after. I would recommend this to anyone.
Mary T.
Playa Del Rey, CA
So great for removing all of the makeup and impurities from your face at the end of the day. The smells isn't overpowering, the cloths are soft, they remove the product easily. For eye makeup I just like to hold it over my eye for a few seconds to let it get in and break down my eyeliner/mascara then I just rub it gently in a small circle and sweep away. Doesn't take more that twice to remove all my stubborn makeup.
Jordan S.
Pasadena, CA
This wipes are great for when you don't want to wash your face at night, but need to cleanse it quickly to get it nice and clean for your night time creams. Etc... These wipes are awesome and so convenient!
Chelsea M.
Avondale, AZ
My go to makeup remover wipes!! Always use this to remove my makeup! Really Recommend this if you wear waterproof mascara. Removes waterproof mascara really good. Also wipes doesn't make your face sting.
Jennifer H.
San Antonio , TX
I use these on my brides because I know they're not going to make them break out! I would totally use these over and over again! Oil of Olay is a family friendly product always
Ginny v.
Olay Wet Cleansing Cloths are a great product to use. They leave that clean feeling on your skin after using. They also work well when removing makeup from your face and eyes. They don't leave an oily residue on your skin like some do after using and smell nice too. Thanks to Olay these cleaning cloths make it easy and quick to take care of my skin. They are very reasonably priced and great to have with you if your on the go. The package keeps them moist so you never have the worry of them drying out. My mother has always used Olay products I remember her using this brand from a child and she still uses it today and it has helped with her looking as youthful as she does.
Nicole N.
Ok I try to be faithful and committed to my nighttime skin care routine.... but sometimes I wait too long or fall asleep in bed watching TV. I keep these on my nightstand for just that purpose! They take of makeup (even waterproof stuff) and dirt with ease. They exfoliate but aren't too ruff. They leave my face feeling soft, refreshed, and ready for bed!!
Chelsea  A.
Georgetown, TX
I bought these thinking they would help clean the left over makeup off my face that other wipes left behind. Although I do believe it succeeded in removing all of the make up it felt like I was wiping away my skin when I used them! Not sure if it was just my skin but I don't really have very sensitive skin so I doubt that...I threw them out after 2 uses
Eugenia H.
I use these every evening, but I was wondering if any of you that use them have issues removing your makeup? I have to use two wipes just to get my eye make up off.
Regine R.
Idk if I need this but how is it? Is the cleanse refresh and help my face?
Airica Y.
Are these wipes good for acne prone skin?
Lisa L.
Rome, Ga
I love using one of these before applying makeup in the morning. Makeup goes on smoothr.
Jennifer E.
Aberdeen , NC
Will this dry out my skin or leave your face feeling sticky like others?