BY OLAY

Removes dirt and make-up and exfoliates to speed surface cells? natural regeneration. No Water Needed. see more...

• I use these every evening, but I was wondering if any of you that...1 Answers
  • Idk if I need this but how is it? Is the cleanse refresh and help...1 Answers
  • Will this dry out my skin or leave your face feeling sticky like ...1 Answers
Olay Regenerist Micro-Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Cloths 30 Count
  • "They smell awesome and get rid of all my makeup leaving my face fresh and clean." in 1 review
Nicole N.
Ok I try to be faithful and committed to my nighttime skin care routine.... but sometimes I wait too long or fall asleep in bed watching TV. I keep these on my nightstand for just that purpose! They take of makeup (even waterproof stuff) and dirt with ease. They exfoliate but aren't too ruff. They leave my face feeling soft, refreshed, and ready for bed!!
Sarah A.
Vonore, TN
I just bought my first pack of these. I have to say that I was extremely skeptical because I have not had good luck with pre moistened face cloths in the past. These were a great surprise. They contained enough moisture to not only cleanse my skin, throughly, but to also remove my stubborn multilayered eye makeup. Good job, Olay!
Crystal G.
Decatur, GA
My grandmother always used Olay. When I discovered these awesome wipes reasonably priced, and effective I have been using them for almost six months now and I would not use anything else.
Yajaira S.
I like to use these olay micro exfoliating wet cleaning cloth to clean up my makeup and to keep my face moisturized at all times highly recommend it to anyone who wants to try these them
REBECCA H.
OCALA, FL
I love everything about these cleansing cloths from the excellent smell to the complete cleaning I get. I love the easy to use packaging and the great price!
amy s.
I like being preventative with my skin care. These aren't too abrasive but still do a great job of exfoliating my face. Always feels smooth after.
Richard B.
Brooklyn, NY
These wipes keep your face baby soft and smooth. Takes off all the excess built up make up! Very refreshing with out making your skin oily
Haylee H.
Manteca, CA
I really love these cleansing cloths although it's a bit more expensive than I'd like to pay, which is why I only gave it four stars.
Lynne U.
Groveport, OH
They are very effective and fast. It is all I need to use to remove make up. I tried them for the first time and really like them.
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta, GA
I love olay as a brand and especially love these wipes. They are perfect for removing excess makeup and affordable
Regine R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Idk if I need this but how is it? Is the cleanse refresh and help my face?
Eugenia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these every evening, but I was wondering if any of you that use them have issues removing your makeup? I have to use two wipes just to get my eye make up off.
Airica Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these wipes good for acne prone skin?
Lisa L.
Rome, Ga
I love using one of these before applying makeup in the morning. Makeup goes on smoothr.
Jennifer E.
Aberdeen , NC
Will this dry out my skin or leave your face feeling sticky like others?