Olay Regenerist Micro-Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Desiree P.Olay Regenerist Micro-Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by khadeeja l.Olay Regenerist Micro-Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Marissa N.

BY OLAY #77 in Makeup Remover

Olay Regenerist Micro-Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Cloths gently detoxifies skin by removing dirt, oil and make-up. Gently detoxifies skin by removing dirt, oil and make-up. Micro-Exfoliating Cloth Infused with Anti-Aging Complex Exfoliates to speed surface cells natural regeneration No water needed Ophthalmologist tested Dermatologist tested Questions ? see more...

• Do these really work well at removing makeup?1 Answers
  • I need to stop using baby wipes for makeup removal but I still ne...3 Answers
  • How well would you rate these?4 Answers
  • "They get the job done with taking my make up off. " in 1 review
  • "They make your skin soft and smooth and never broke me out." in 1 review
  • "I got a really really nice deal on these facial cloths getting a few packages for free and i am so pleased with them." in 1 review
Diana M.
Diana M.
Orlando, FL
I love these cleansing cloths! I don't need to use a separate makeup remover first - the cloths not only remove my makeup but cleanses my face of any dirt or residuals that are remaining! I get two products for the price of one - BIG score! And utilizing other Olay products as part of my skin care process has helped maintain and hydrate my skin! I have been a life-long fan and user of Olay!
Rose W.
Rose W.
La Fayette, IL
I love these when I'm short on time or need a quick freshening up. They removed the makeup from my skin that I didn't even know was still there! I was amazed! The cloths are great for getting your face cleansed and fresh and ready for your serum or moisturizers. Add these to you skin care routine. I picked mine up at Walmart for around $6. I will purchase these again, they're so convenient.
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
I love the exfoliating cloths. I typically use them when I am in a hurry and don't have a lot of time to spend on my skincare routine. I will sometimes use them at night and I wake up with my face feeling so smooth and soft. I also like to use them before applying my makeup because I have so many dry patches all the time.
Erendira R.
Erendira R.
Paramount, CA
I love this product from the clean packaging to the nice, but not overpowering, fresh scent.
The cleaning cloths have tiny little "bumps" that help clean and exfoliate skin without being to abrasive to even the most sensitive skin. They work wonders and leave my skin feeing fresh and smooth without the dry skin look.
Tiff K.
Tiff K.
Clairton, PA
These really did work for my make up but they could have been better they didn't take all my make up off my eyes. The packaging is okay and I only bought them one time they really didn't meet my expectations and I wouldn't really recommend them with them not completely taking my make up off
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Porterville , CA
You can't go wrong with Olay. They have amazing cleansers, moisturizers, masks, make up etc. Their micro-exfoliating wet cleansing cloths not only removes the make up from your face but leaves you with soft clear skin. If you have overly sensitive skin like me, Olay will be perfect for you.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Philadelphia, PA
These exfoliating wipes work very well. You can actually feel the beads scrubbing your face. I feel they really get in the pores to get them clean. I feel that it's very gentle too. Very effective product. I don't feel there need for much improvement just wish product had more wipes.
Heidi W.
Heidi W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these wipes! I know I am supposed to wash my face nightly, and I have been much better about it this past year. But some nights, or when I'm traveling, these wipes are a life saver! I love the convenience and I like how easily the pack fits inside my small bathroom travel bag.
Ana G.
Ana G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These and the blue packaged Neutrogena wipes are the only ones I will use on my face. I usually get them at Walmart so they are definitely affordable! I don't know how much exfoliating they actually do but my face doesn't feel tight after using these! I will buy more when I run out!
Jaclynn M.
Jaclynn M.
West Jordan, UT
Cleans the face well. Face feels refreshed. Towel could be a little thicker. Slides easily, hard to get a good wipe over all the face. First time user. Great price. Face does feel nice. It is effective just a little disappointed in the little towel sliding all around in my hands.
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
How well would you rate these?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Memphis, TN
I need to stop using baby wipes for makeup removal but I still need something gentle while exfoliating. is this product suitable for sensitive skin?
Marilyn K.
Marilyn K.
Mattoon, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really work well at removing makeup?
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
Stonington, ME
Do these help with those with oily skin?
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the smell of these wipes awesome or what?!