Olay Regenerist Micro-Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Marissa N.Olay Regenerist Micro-Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by khadeeja l.Olay Regenerist Micro-Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Desiree P.

BY OLAY #74 in Makeup Remover

Olay Regenerist Micro-Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Cloths gently detoxifies skin by removing dirt, oil and make-up. Gently detoxifies skin by removing dirt, oil and make-up. Micro-Exfoliating Cloth Infused with Anti-Aging Complex Exfoliates to speed surface cells natural regeneration No water needed Ophthalmologist tested Dermatologist tested Questions ? see more...

• Do these really work well at removing makeup?1 Answers
  • I need to stop using baby wipes for makeup removal but I still need...3 Answers
  • How well would you rate these?4 Answers
  • "They get the job done with taking my make up off. " in 1 review
  • "They make your skin soft and smooth and never broke me out." in 1 review
  • "I got a really really nice deal on these facial cloths getting a few packages for free and i am so pleased with them." in 1 review
Jodi D.
Jodi D.
Union, KY
I'm not a lover of the night time face cleansing ritual so these Play Regenerist Micro-Exfoliating Wet Cleansing cloths were ideal for me. I have pretty sensitive skin but these were plenty gentle. My face felt so clean. Even in the morning I noticed how smooth my skin felt. There was one down fall tghough . by the time I got 3/4 of the way through the package they started to dry out. I'm not sure if it was recommended but I just added some water to rehydrate them. They worked well and were very convent. Definitely would recommend them!
Mary K.
Mary K.
Davenport, FL
These clothes work well. I was initially afraid because of the microabrasion label. I have sensitive skin and it also should be noted that I am sensitive to scents. These wipes remove makeup nicely and also give a little moisture. It does have scent but it didn't bother my eyes or skin so that is a big plus. As for its advertised affects of more youthful appearance, I'm not sure about youthful but definitely makes a difference with skin tone.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Orlando, FL
I love these cleansing cloths! I don't need to use a separate makeup remover first - the cloths not only remove my makeup but cleanses my face of any dirt or residuals that are remaining! I get two products for the price of one - BIG score! And utilizing other Olay products as part of my skin care process has helped maintain and hydrate my skin! I have been a life-long fan and user of Olay!
Rose W.
Rose W.
La Fayette, IL
I love these when I'm short on time or need a quick freshening up. They removed the makeup from my skin that I didn't even know was still there! I was amazed! The cloths are great for getting your face cleansed and fresh and ready for your serum or moisturizers. Add these to you skin care routine. I picked mine up at Walmart for around $6. I will purchase these again, they're so convenient.
Steffinie B.
Steffinie B.
Works great to get basic face makeup off! The wipes are well saturated and removes most makeup. However, I prefer to use something more oil based for removing eye makeup as I found I have to scrub more when using these. I actually use the cream cleanser in the same brand to wash off the residue after as well. All in all, great makeup remover when in a hurry and doesn't break me out!
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
I bought these initially because I needed something that would support my skin and be gentle enough for me. It was my first type buying, definitely will purchase again. I picked it up at the local Walgreens store. I would say it's a bit expensive for me but I did see improvement on my complexity ion and did not have breakouts after.
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
I love the exfoliating cloths. I typically use them when I am in a hurry and don't have a lot of time to spend on my skincare routine. I will sometimes use them at night and I wake up with my face feeling so smooth and soft. I also like to use them before applying my makeup because I have so many dry patches all the time.
Erendira R.
Erendira R.
Paramount, CA
I love this product from the clean packaging to the nice, but not overpowering, fresh scent.
The cleaning cloths have tiny little "bumps" that help clean and exfoliate skin without being to abrasive to even the most sensitive skin. They work wonders and leave my skin feeing fresh and smooth without the dry skin look.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Delton, MI
These are great for removing make up at night or first thing in the morning. They not only remove my make up, but they leave my skin looking younger, which I was not expecting. They do not leave my skin feeling dry or tight. I would buy them again. They are also handy to keep in your purse or gym bag.
Flora H.
Flora H.
I absolutely LOVE this product. It gives a refreshing feeling and smells great! I bought it at my local target store, very easy to find. It definitely met my expectations and it was great for when I need to refresh my face during work. I do think it a bit pricey but I think it's worth the money.
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
How well would you rate these?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Memphis, TN
I need to stop using baby wipes for makeup removal but I still need something gentle while exfoliating. is this product suitable for sensitive skin?
Marilyn K.
Marilyn K.
Mattoon, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really work well at removing makeup?
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
Stonington, ME
Do these help with those with oily skin?
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
TAVARES, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the smell of these wipes awesome or what?!