BY OLAY #69 in Face Wipes

Exfoliating Cleansing Wipes Regenerate Skin’s Surface By Quickly Removing Dirt, Oil And Make-up
Immediately, Skin Is Cleansed, Refreshed, And Visibly Smoothed
Exfoliates To Remove Dull, Dry Skin, Revitalizing Skin’s Appearance
Unscented
One Pack, 30 Count

Water, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (Vitamin C), Dimethiconol, Butylene Glycol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Polysorbate 20, Acrylates/Vinyl Isodecanoate Crosspolymer, Disodium Edta, Potassium Hydroxide, Fragrance

• Trying these out for the first time.. my skin is pretty b...3 Answers
  • Do these really work well at removing makeup?1 Answers
  • I use these every evening, but I was wondering if any of ...2 Answers
Olay Regenerist Micro-Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Cloths
  • "I got a really really nice deal on these facial cloths getting a few packages for free and i am so pleased with them." in 1 review
  • "They make your skin soft and smooth and never broke me out." in 1 review
  • "They get the job done with taking my make up off. " in 1 review
Dawn K.
franklin, tennessee
These are my favorite facial cleansing wipes! They remove the makeup that my makeup remover wipes miss. When you can’t wash your face with water and cleanser, these do a fabulous job. Price is reasonable as well. Would definitely recommend!
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
These wipes are sent from the heavens above! Certainly a go to when my skin is dry and sad from a night of partying. I personally use these to moisturize my face and secretly take makeup off. (Hehe)
Christine B.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I really like the fact that it really takes my makeup off, including waterproof mascara!! One side kinda exfoliates. What I don't like is that it leaves a kinda oily feeling after.
Dunia C.
Orlando, FL
Olay Regenerist Micro-Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Cloths is a miracle in cloth form. Leaves a refreshed clean feel to your face after. I would recommend this to anyone.
Sheila S.
I started using these about a month ago. These make my skin feel so clean and fresh. I have sensitive skin and it did not break out my skin or cause any irritation at all.  I like the smell of the product and I would recommend this to all my friends.
Angel P.
I love these for on-the-go cleansing and toning. They can be a little harsh when used near the eye area but they remove makeup well and leave my skin visibly fresh and smooth.
Shannon G.
I'm pretty surprised these have such great reviews. I saw these on sale and purchased some instead of the Neutrogena ones I usually buy and was not impressed. Although they smell nice, it does not remove makeup easily in the slightest. I would not buy again.
Sarah  B.
Wadsworth, OH
Literally the best makeup wipes I have ever used. They leave your skin soft and clean and they are a great value! They take off your makeup completely without burning your eyes
Natalie A.
I love these Olay Micro-exfoliating wet cleansing cloths. I never leave home with out a pack of these somewhere in my suitcase or gym bag. These cleansing cloths are a perfect way to wipe of make-up, mascara, sweat or a long day at the beach. a quick wipe of the face and a little rinse and I feel ready to moisturize and get on with my day or head to bed.
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
I love to use these because they clean around my nose area so well! I get a lot of black heads in my T zone so I love going in with these to really get a good clean. They are semi harsh due to the exfoliating beads on them, but not harsh enough that they hurt or break skin. Highly recommend! Especially if you have extreme oily skin.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
How well would you rate these?
Jessica S.
Syracuse, NY
Trying these out for the first time.. my skin is pretty bad (see photo) any suggestions for products or tips and experience with these Olay Regenerist Micro-Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Cloths are more then welcomed 🙏💞💯 Thank you ladies and gents! I’m getting married next May and I don’t want my skin to look like this😱
Jessica H.
Germantown, TN
I need to stop using baby wipes for makeup removal but I still need something gentle while exfoliating. is this product suitable for sensitive skin?
Eugenia H.
I use these every evening, but I was wondering if any of you that use them have issues removing your makeup? I have to use two wipes just to get my eye make up off.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Is the smell of these wipes awesome or what?!