BY OLAY

Exfoliating Cleansing Wipes Regenerate Skin’s Surface By Quickly Removing Dirt, Oil And Make-up
Immediately, Skin Is Cleansed, Refreshed, And Visibly Smoothed
Exfoliates To Remove Dull, Dry Skin, Revitalizing Skin’s Appearance
Unscented
One Pack, 30 Count

Water, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (Vitamin C), Dimethiconol, Butylene Glycol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Polysorbate 20, Acrylates/Vinyl Isodecanoate Crosspolymer, Disodium Edta, Potassium Hydroxide, Fragrance

• Trying these out for the first time.. my skin is pretty b...3 Answers
  • Do these really work well at removing makeup?1 Answers
  • I use these every evening, but I was wondering if any of ...2 Answers
Olay Regenerist Micro-Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Cloths
  • "I got a really really nice deal on these facial cloths getting a few packages for free and i am so pleased with them." in 1 review
  • "They make your skin soft and smooth and never broke me out." in 1 review
  • "They get the job done with taking my make up off. " in 1 review
Lindsey K.
Great for lazy people such as myself who tend to go to bed with a full face of makeup on! These wipes are soft, have a nice light scent, and do a good job removing makeup (my Kat Von D Tattoo Liner was stubborn to remove but not much can take that baby off!). They leave my face feeling soft and moisturized, not greasy. The package is sealed by a piece of tape that can be replaced after use to keep the other wipes from drying out. I have a little trouble at times closing it when the adhesive gets moist from the towels but so far none have dried out. I only wish that more came in the pack as I don't see this lasting longer than a month with regular use, and at close to $7 a bag it would be an expense but it would be a great product if you can find it on sale.
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
These wipes are sent from the heavens above! Certainly a go to when my skin is dry and sad from a night of partying. I personally use these to moisturize my face and secretly take makeup off. (Hehe)
Jacalyn D.
San Diego, CA
I adore these makeup wipes. I am almost 30 so I am constantly seeking food products for ageing skin and I am a huge Olay regenerist groupie. I love the added micro-exfoliating aspect on these cloths because they really help at not only sluffing off my makeup but buffing the dead skin cells off of my face leaving my skin feeling supple and new. I highly recommend these.
Christine B.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I really like the fact that it really takes my makeup off, including waterproof mascara!! One side kinda exfoliates. What I don't like is that it leaves a kinda oily feeling after.
Sheila S.
I started using these about a month ago. These make my skin feel so clean and fresh. I have sensitive skin and it did not break out my skin or cause any irritation at all.  I like the smell of the product and I would recommend this to all my friends.
Erin M.
Puyallup
I absolutely love these wipes! Not only do they take off my makeup but they cleanse my face and I can do it all in one wipe. I used to break out a lot and haven't had problems since using these. They're gentle enough for my sensitive skin and help keep it soft. Love them!
Ashley D.
Peoria, AZ
I first started using Olay from the example set by my grandmother. Since I'm on the go, and air travel quite a bit, these wipes are or so convenient. They allow me to quickly cleanse my face and leave me feeling fresh. I especially like the light exfoliation they provide.
Shannon G.
Evanston, IL
I'm pretty surprised these have such great reviews. I saw these on sale and purchased some instead of the Neutrogena ones I usually buy and was not impressed. Although they smell nice, it does not remove makeup easily in the slightest. I would not buy again.
Joy M.
Bartlesville
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product. It does a great job at making my skin feel soft and rejuvenated. It’s easy to get into with no struggles. Is gentle yet very effective. Really no room for improvement. I will use this product in the future for sure.
Liliya Y.
Mead, WA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Olay Regenerist Micro-exfoliating wet cleansing cloths are great to have. I was using those cloths and loved the way it worked. Removes makeup very good and loaves skin clean. Not irritating my skin. So, great product and will buy more.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
How well would you rate these?
Jessica H.
Germantown, TN
I need to stop using baby wipes for makeup removal but I still need something gentle while exfoliating. is this product suitable for sensitive skin?
Jessica S.
Syracuse, NY
Trying these out for the first time.. my skin is pretty bad (see photo) any suggestions for products or tips and experience with these Olay Regenerist Micro-Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Cloths are more then welcomed 🙏💞💯 Thank you ladies and gents! I’m getting married next May and I don’t want my skin to look like this😱
Eugenia H.
I use these every evening, but I was wondering if any of you that use them have issues removing your makeup? I have to use two wipes just to get my eye make up off.
Airica Y.
Eastvale, CA
Are these wipes good for acne prone skin?