Olay Regenerist Micro-Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Desiree P.Olay Regenerist Micro-Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by khadeeja l.Olay Regenerist Micro-Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Marissa N.

BY OLAY #74 in Makeup Remover

Olay Regenerist Micro-Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Cloths gently detoxifies skin by removing dirt, oil and make-up. Gently detoxifies skin by removing dirt, oil and make-up. Micro-Exfoliating Cloth Infused with Anti-Aging Complex Exfoliates to speed surface cells natural regeneration No water needed Ophthalmologist tested Dermatologist tested Questions ? see more...

• Do these really work well at removing makeup?1 Answers
  • I need to stop using baby wipes for makeup removal but I still ne...3 Answers
  • How well would you rate these?4 Answers
  • "They get the job done with taking my make up off. " in 1 review
  • "They make your skin soft and smooth and never broke me out." in 1 review
  • "I got a really really nice deal on these facial cloths getting a few packages for free and i am so pleased with them." in 1 review
Sheila S.
I started using these about a month ago. These make my skin feel so clean and fresh. I have sensitive skin and it did not break out my skin or cause any irritation at all.  I like the smell of the product and I would recommend this to all my friends.
Angel P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these for on-the-go cleansing and toning. They can be a little harsh when used near the eye area but they remove makeup well and leave my skin visibly fresh and smooth.
Jessica D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to take these wipes when we travel, they work just as well as the bottle cream cleanser and they do not leave my skin feeling like it has a film on it like other cleansing wipes
Marissa N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am completely IN LOVE with these cleansing cloths! I have already heard great things about the Olay Regenerist Line, but this is the first product I have used. The wipes are great and gentle on my face. They are thick and pretty big so I only need one to remove any makeup or to refresh my whole face. I have noticed a huge difference in the texture of my skin since I began to use this product. It feels moisturizer, soft and I am having a lot less breakouts! I love it so much I am definitely going to buy again.
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to use these because they clean around my nose area so well! I get a lot of black heads in my T zone so I love going in with these to really get a good clean. They are semi harsh due to the exfoliating beads on them, but not harsh enough that they hurt or break skin. Highly recommend! Especially if you have extreme oily skin.
Natalie A.
I love these Olay Micro-exfoliating wet cleansing cloths. I never leave home with out a pack of these somewhere in my suitcase or gym bag. These cleansing cloths are a perfect way to wipe of make-up, mascara, sweat or a long day at the beach. a quick wipe of the face and a little rinse and I feel ready to moisturize and get on with my day or head to bed.
Kas J.
Pensacola, FL
My favorite cleansing wipes of all time! These lightly scented wipes have a rough surface on one side to help exfoliate your skin as you wipe away the days makeup and grime. These moist towelettes are great for my nighttime skin routine as the exfoliation helps my skin soak up my skin serums and nightly creams easier.
Rachel K.
Fresno, CA
These makeup wipes were wonderful. They were well saturated with liquid and even smelled nice. They effectively took off my makeup and refreshed my face. I love to use them in the morning before staring my cleansing and makeup prep routine. Highly recommended.
Amanda H.
Bath, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
These work to remove my makeup in a pinch or when I'm too lazy to wash my face and do my evening routine. Scent is good and dries feeling clean and fresh! Very gentle on my sensitive combo skin and does a good job removing the pores. It does dry my skin out a bit though so I wouldn't recommend using daily.
Serena S.
Miles, TX
Went to Walmart and was on the prowl for some make up removers,I found these ones by Olay and fell in love. They do an amazing job taking off make up and exfoliating your skin,really getting down into your pores and lifting every thing out. Didn't leave my face dry or oily!loved it!
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
How well would you rate these?
Jessica H.
Memphis, TN
I need to stop using baby wipes for makeup removal but I still need something gentle while exfoliating. is this product suitable for sensitive skin?
Marilyn K.
Mattoon, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really work well at removing makeup?
Chelsea K.
Stonington, ME
Do these help with those with oily skin?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the smell of these wipes awesome or what?!