BY OLAY

Olay Regenerist Make An Entrance Anti-Aging Skin Care Trio Pack consists of one Regenerating Cream Face Cleanser, one Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Eyeswirl Eye Cream and one Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer. Regenerist Regenerating Cream Cleanser - Exfoliates and Speeds Surface Cell Regeneration. Next, Apply Micro-Sculpting Eyeswirl Eye Cream - Instantly Hydrates to Lift and Plump. Finally, Apply Anti-Aging Micro-sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer - Visible Wrinkle Results Start Day 1!

Khadijah W.
Clarksville, TN
It felt good on my skin and a nice tingling feeling was left in the place. But I didn't feel like it did much. It even broke me out pretty bad. It was too harsh on my skin whether it was what was in the product or the product in general. Just breaks you out bad.
Kyra B.
Starkville
This product is great because it helps moisterize my face while helping to attack wrinkles and lines. It smells amazing and can also double as a face cream. I would recommend this product to anyone who is concerned about wrinkles or signs of aging on their face.
Kristina C.
Warner Robins, GA
I really like the face scrub in spite of the fact that it contains microbeads. The fragrance of the products is amazing and all in all the products work really well. In my opinion it is a bit overpriced for what you actually get but the products are great.
CHLOEY J.
I love all olay anti aging products! They work great with all skin types and are very affordable. You can buy them at Walgreens or Walmart. I could definitely tell a difference after I used it for about a week. I would buy it again!
Amber L.
Scottsburg, IN
Love the velvety feel of the skin cream. But I felt it makes my face too oily during the summer months. This was my go to cream for the winter. The face wash feels invigorating and helps wake you up in the morning.
Glenda M.
Windsor
Love, love, love this stuff. It is great with my dry skin especially in the summer. It is very gentle for my sensitive skin. It is very effective and I would recommend it. Once you use this you will never stop.
Madeline B.
One of my favorites! The face wash doesn't dry out my face as bad as others have in the past. The only flaw I have with this is that the moisturizer leaves my skin feeling.slightly oily after use.
Yosi M.
Oakland
My face changed with this product. I had acne and now my face is clear thanks to this Olay products. I purchased this product at Target with a coupon they email with 30% off. It's kinda expensive but totally worth it.
Elaine C.
KISSIMMEE, FL
I wasn't a big fan. It made my skin super oily and shiny. I didn't see any results or liked the way my skin felt. I'm normally a combination skin. Oily and dry around my t zone.
jamie B.
Cape May Ch, NJ
Love this product! I noticed my pores are looking smaller and less noticeable and my skin is a already look in better in the short time that I have been using the product.