Skin CareFacial SkincareOlay
Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Treatment

Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Treatment

Can this be used on leg scars?
Has anyone used this on their legs to lighten scars?
Start your review of Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Treatment!
jasmine J.
Richfield, MN
Not too bad. I like the concepts of serums but I'm never really sure if they're actually working. It makes the skin feel great however.
Cheyenne B.
I regretted buying this as soon as I put it on my face. I bought this and the face oil and it burned my face like someone poured battery acid on it. Awful! I though I'd try it since I love the loreal glow renewal face oil and I'm just about out. But I think I'll stick with it!!
Ebony K.
Brooklyn, NY
It's a little pricey but I use this really good works really fast for you. Dark spots on your face I used it night and day I put it on before I go to bed and put it on before I put lotion on my face
Maureen W.
leawood
This product is amazing not too greasy but not heavy I love putting it under my moisturizer. Well done Olay!
Annie B.
This is a Light serum it sink into the skin immediately,I notice it has improved my sun spot in about a months time.
Jennifer G.
Tampa, FL
Unfortunately I haven't seen results with this product. I have used it for about 3 months and my skin looks exactly the same. Wrinkles, age spots and uneven tone are unchanged. It's also pretty sticky on my skin. Maybe it's good for someone else, but not me. I gave it 3 stars because it didn't cause a breakout.
Shela A.
Bronx, NY
I was not a fan of this product. I believe it did not live up to its expectations. Instead of treating my spots, it made my skin super patchy. Would not recommend!!
Tonya H.
Florence, SC
This has a lot of oil in it. Caused my skin to break out. At the price of this product, I would expect to luminate, not SHINE
Jessica A.
San Rafael, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I think there are much better options available than this. I switched from this to The Ordinary's Niacinamide and Zinc serum and I liked the results better. Keep in mind while using this that Niacinamide takes about 12 weeks of regular use to show improvement, so be patient whenever using this ingredient.
Brandy S.
Clermont , FL
I like this one a lot and for it to be drugstore it was a little bit pricey but totally worth it I love how it makes my skin feel after very soft highly recommend it I got mine from Walgreens
Ask a question to the Influenster community...