BY OLAY

Olay regenerist luminous tone perfecting treatment reveals your most beautiful, pearlescent skin. Visibly fading dark spots and discoloration in just 4 weeks, this tone perfecting treatment regenerates your youthful glow. It exfoliates the surface for skin that is visibly smoother and brighter. Its lightweight, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly penetrating with a deep, long-lasting hydration. Dont let the dull and dim of everyday life diminish your natural beauty. Let your beauty shine through with the help of olay regenerist luminous tone perfecting treatment, and enjoy the glow. Visibly fades the appearance of dark spots to reveal more... see more...

• Is this advisable for people with hyperpigmentation? 1 Answers
  • So i was wondering how long this product takes to work on spots ?1 Answers
  • Is this supposed to be like a serum? 3 Answers
Gemma R.
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
I have only been using this for a few days, and the box states "Targeted dark spot reduction in 4 weeks!", so I don't expect massive results yet 😊 It gets cool at the application site, and it has not irritated my sensitive skin. I apply it twice a day as recommended and I will update you in a few weeks!!

I've been using this now for over 7 months now. My main dark spot has gotten smaller, but it has not gone. I dropped down from twice a day to once a day about 3 months ago as my skin where the dark spot is got red and was peeling. I will keep using it until it is gone as I can now cover my spot up with make up - before it would just show through the concealer.
Brenda N.
Brenda N.
Clatskanie, OR
Spots magically appearing on your face have you feeling like you look like a Holstein cow? No worries, Olay regenerist Luminous tone perfecting spot treatment is the cure for such disastrous skin conditions! With time patience and proper use those ugly discolorations will fade into history to never repeat (as long as you're consistent darling). Get this product on your vanity immediately if not sooner or you may possibly regret all your skincare decisions up till this point in your existence!
Nina T.
Nina T.
Atlanta, GA
It's Works!!! I've been trying a few different products to get rid of blemishes and this is the first that actually works. I also use the facial wash from the same line.

I only use this once a day but I saw a difference within about 3 weeks. I will note that I've also added natural oils to my cleansing regiment. But I received a "your skin looks nice" from the boyfriend so I would say it's working. 🤗
Ang D.
Ang D.
Temecula, CA
I used Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Spot Treatment as directed on the packaging. It smelled great, wasn't too heavy and didn't make my skin too dry or oily. I felt my skin appeared smoothr but it did not completely help the spots I had fade to make my skin tone more even. I eventually moved on to a stronger product that helped with that.
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
I actually started off with a sample of this product before I ever used it, and that's when I fell in love! I could see the tone of my skin correcting. My skin was softer, and the scent of the cream is so perfect and clean. My skin is very sensitive so I always what I'm putting on it especially my face, but I never had an issue with this product!
Keyosha H.
Keyosha H.
I have tried a sample of this product, and I have to say this product worked wonders on my skin! Even though it was sample sized, it made my skin extra smooth. I received it in the mail as a sample. It was gentle and pleasant on my skin. After using the sample I will most definitely be buying this on a regular basis!
Mindy R.
Mindy R.
Queens, New York
I have a lot of black spots from pimples and damag to my skin. I tried Olay Perfecting Spot Treatment recently and found that my face looked clearer and felt smoothr. Like every other product it has to take its course but I have to I am truly satisfied up to this point.
Esther H.
Esther H.
Redlands, CA
I really liked this product. I would like to try the rest of the line. Packaging is nice and easy to dispense via pump which is very hygienic. It did live up to its claim. Also very gentle on my sensitive skin which is a plus. I would buy this again.
Marielena O.
Marielena O.
This actually works, unlike other products which claim to do the same thing. I've used it on age spots on my hands as well as face, and it works amazingly well - far better than other products which cost far more.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Jacksonville, FL
When I get out the shower this is what I use for a moisturizer. I love it! My face still feels smooth and clean. It's not oily and it makes the texture of my skin feel fresh and moisture balanced.
Audrey P.
Audrey P.
Austin, TX
Is this supposed to be like a serum?
Kathleen C.
Kathleen C.
Is this advisable for people with hyperpigmentation?
Marisa Q.
Marisa Q.
Channelview, TX
So i was wondering how long this product takes to work on spots ?