BY OLAY

Find Facial Skin Care at Target.com! Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream Trial Size, 0.5 oz Gender: Female. see more...

• Does anyone else use the Regenerist Luminous cream, and have it a...1 Answers
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
This worked good. Helped with some of my imperfections. I wasn’t disappointed at all. It done what it said. I received this as a sample and I would recommend. It helps with texture and toning of the skin. Good product.
Emily D.
I purchased this product at Walmart in hopes that it would help alleviate the dark circles under my eyes and the uneven, red tone of my entire face. I didn't want to purchase the full size without being sure that this product would work, so I bought this smaller trial size first. I honestly did see a huge difference in the tone of my face and the dark circles. I'm not a fan of wearing a full-face of makeup, so I actually used this as concealer, too. As long as I applied it to my entire face then it worked well that way. A little bit of this product goes a long way - if you apply too much, it will make your face look oily and the product will crumble up and look gross. I am very pleased with the results that this product gave me, I definitely recommend this product, and will be repurchasing it.
Olena G.
Elmhurst , NY
I decided to try this product because I was going on a trip and this size was a perfect for it. Unfortunately, this moisturizer didn't work for me at all & I ended up using my bf's moisturizer instead. This cream smells very nice, but it didn't absorb, didn't moisturize my skin at all and was leaving this residue on my face that would flake off and look discussing. My skin never looked so bad. Also, it is more on expansive side as for a drug store product. Olay has some great products but is not the one. It is a pass for me and I would not recommend.
Aj B.
North Ogden
I LOVE this product! It's so lightweight and fairs pretty well with my super oily skin! I still get oily but not as fast as when I used other products. I've seen an improvement in the dark area under and to the sides of my lips on my chin area! (Hopefully you know what area I'm talking about!) Its not totally gone and I've been using this for a month now. The trial size is only half gone so it really lasts! I would definitely get another trial size. I like to chagge it up and not make a huge expensive commitment.
Jennifer P.
Jersey Vlg, TX
Got this as a very small sample and I'm instantly in love. I now need to try it for weeks to see what kind of Ganges there are as I have almost rosecea type skin tone now that I'm in my 30s. I used this on the back of my hands and it instantly changed my skin to flawless again and not dry. Crazy!
stacey a.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
How do I get to try things on influenster? Do you get to try products and review them on this site or is it just a site to review things that you already use?

This is what I do: use products that you buy by themselves...you will save money. Get a bottle of Pure Hyaluronic Acid 20% Serum Anti-Aging Wrinkle For Face Collagen 2oz Bottle on eBay for $9.90. It comes in different mixes, Retinol, Vitamin C, I suggest this one Matrixyl 3000% Argireline Vitamin C 20% Serum Hyaluronic Acid Anti-Aging 2oz it is $12.90 and will last awhile. What I did was look at all of the REALLY expensive beauty creams and found that these are the common ingredients in all of them...so I buy this serum and then a nice collagen cream for cheap on pipingrock.com. It might take a few minutes longer to put on a couple of things but it will save you $100's of dollars so I think it is worth it.
Gaytri K.
Bronx, NY
I am in my third jar of the full size 1.7oz jar and it is such a silky moisturizer, smells great, absorbs right away and can even be used as a makeup primer for those without oily skin. I even got my husband to try this and he likes it too. I don't really think it does anything for anti aging and maybe only improved the luminosity of my skin a little. I cut one star because of this and I wish it had spf in the same formula. Ivemtried thenspf moisturizer in their line and it's not the same
Summer-Linn S.
Moundville, AL
I Love this Product! the consistency was perfect. it moisturized my skin without weighing it down. this cream did not cause my makeup to slide around. the fragrance of this cream was really nice, which helps me enjoy applying this cream everyday. I did only purchase this as a trial size since creams are so expensive, but I would absolutely purchase this again!
Rachael B.
Patchogue, NY
I use this product everyday when I get out of the shower. I love this moisturizer! I've been using it for a few years now and I think it works great on my skin. It keeps me from having dark marks and keeps my skin tone ever. It is a little pricey, but there are moisturizers that cost a lot more then this and it last me a while.
Yvonne R.
Ou absolutely love this product and the line. I've been using it for roughly a month and can already see the difference in my face. It has made it smoothr and brighter. This is the first time I've used this product and would definitely recommend it to someone who wants to brighten their face!
Irma F.
Does anyone else use the Regenerist Luminous cream, and have it almost pill up when gently rubbing into face? I thought it was due to the exfoliating cleanser not being enough for my face, and this was just the excess dead skin, but it's happened every time I use it- surely my skin is exfoliated enough after twice daily use of the 4 part system.