Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream Moisturizer with Travel Size Tone Perfecting Cream Moisturizer Set uploaded by Jeannee W.

BY OLAY

Let your skin concerns fade away. Experience dramatic pearlescent transformation without drastic measures. Get beautiful, pearlescent skin in two weeks with Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream. This lightly-scented, fast-absorbing moisturizer hydrates while revealing radiant skin. In just 8 weeks, its formula with a brightening complex fades the look of dark spots, age spots, sun spots and discoloration – evening your overall skin tone. Simply massage the moisturizing cream into your skin each morning before applying makeup, and at night after cleansing. Experience bright, healthy-looking skin every day with Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream.

• Hey so I got a sample of the facial oil in this range. I ...1 Answers
Kennedy C.
Eugene
This facial lotion is very nice for those with oily skin. This lotion feels very powdery when it dries and can rub off. This product was soothing to use at first but can burn your face if you have any open wounds on your face such as a pimple or what have you. After using it for a week or so it had made my skin very dry.
RheaAnne I.
Land o lakes , FL
Purchased at: Target
I was not thrilled about this product. For the price I really expected more. I have used it for the past few weeks and have not seen an improvement in the tone of the skin. Also it has caused me to start breaking out. When you first put it on it feels amazing and light and fluffy. But for me after it dries a little it balls and cakes up. I will not be purchasing this again.
Sarah G.
El Paso, TX
Love this moisturizer! It’s great on more mature skin, since it helps combat aging, lines and wrinkles. It also has lightening properties to help correct dark spots and discoloration over time.
Caroline C.
I absolutely love this product. It is amazing for my face. I struggle with finding face creams that don't leave my face oily or make me break out. But this one by far is the best I have ever tried. It makes me feel beautiful. I put it on in the morning after I wash my face and at night after I've washed my face too. It doesn't clog my pores and if doesn't leave me blotting my face for oil control all day long. I love love love this.
Brittany R.
Emporium, PA
I absolutely love this looming his face cream. It's very gentle on the skin and hydrate skin very well, it's a little pricey for me but the amount you get and a little bit that you need to use it last a long time. It's definitely something I use often among with the many face products that I own.
Carlie H.
Springtown , TX
This is my holy grail night cream! I say that because it does lay on your face a bit like a mask and will rub off if you rub your face...that aside...I have a lot of red blotchiness from acne scars, dark spots and sun spots and it has helped me tremendously! This has brightened my face so much and has been a repurchase for me several times over!
Megan B.
Nuevo , CA
Although it was pretty expensive especially for being sold a common drug store places this stuff is amazing! It worked so well and made me feel pretty! It just gave an extra bit of confidence if I decided to go without make up because it gave a natural glow! A MUST try
Yolanda S.
Waco
1,121 reviews
TRY THIS AND IT A GIFT FROM A FRIEND AND SHE KNEW I LOVE OLAY AND I THANK HER AND IT DID MAKE MY SKIN FEEL GREAT AND I ENJOY IT AND IT AND I WOULD SHARE WITH MY FAMILY'S AND FRIENDS ABOUT THE OLAY PRODUCTS CAUSE THERE WONDERFUL THANKS
Hayley K.
This product is amazing. It is creamy, blendable, and is so reasonably priced. It gently rejuvenates my skin, and I see a significant difference in how my face looks, even after one use. Would highly recommend.
Natashia H.
I can't really say I loved the product but I didn't hate it. I think for the price and the lack of effectiveness I wouldn't recommend to anyone and wouldn't buy myself. I received it as a free sample to try.
Kimberly S.
Rutledge, TN
Hey so I got a sample of the facial oil in this range. I loved the scent, and scent is super important to me. Does the cream have the same subtle earthy smell?