Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersOlay
Regenerist Luminous | Tone Perfecting Cream Moisturizer |

Olay Regenerist Luminous | Tone Perfecting Cream Moisturizer |

Olay Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream Trial Size Face Moisturizer has a luxurious feel and is a lightly-scented, fast-absorbing moisturizing cream. In just 8 weeks, its formula with PearlOptics Science fades the look of dark spots, age spots, sun spots and discoloration - evening your overall skin tone appearance over time. Simply massage the moisturizing cream into your skin each morning before applying makeup, and at night after cleansing. Illuminates skin's appearance to help recapture healthy-looking, youthful glow with Olay Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream.

How long does it take to start seeing a difference in skin tone?
how do I get the trial size
Would this help with sun spots on the face?
Start your review of Olay Regenerist Luminous | Tone Perfecting Cream Moisturizer |!
Product Highlights
...It goes on nicely. It does have a slight scent and I'm usually really sensitive to smells but this one is ok. My face is not dry at all. It also boast it evens your tone. We shall see. So far a great product. in reviews
This cream by olay is great for hydrating your skin. What I like best is that it is lightly scented and not overpowering. The cream claims that over eight weeks it will brighten your complex and fade dark spots, age spots, sun spots and discoloration. I just received this cream in the mail and I am looking forward to these results of bright beautiful skin. in reviews
...I bought it anyway.I had and still have uneven skin tone and some tiny dark spots and this product really helped.I could see the improvements after two weeks of using it.in reviews
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Vow Vox Bow - it smells amazing and feels great on my skin!in reviews
Just a little goes a long way and it has a thick, luxurious texture but isn't super heavy and oily on my face, making it okay to use even under makeup!in reviews
Patty C.
Weston, WV
Olay Regenerist Luminous | Tone Perfecting Cream Moisturizer | uploaded by Patty C.
Purchased at: CVS
Moisturizing!! I've have not tried anything until now. But it's a little expensive. I feel like it does meet my expectations. Maybe different sizes different prices. I think it's a bit pricey. Yes, I would recommend.
Dale R.
Lewisville, NC
Olay Regenerist Luminous | Tone Perfecting Cream Moisturizer | uploaded by Dale R.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a very luscious cream. It glides on the face so sooth and leaves an Ethereal glow to your face. It’s a light peach , in color, and the feel of it on the skin is so luminous. This product is for everyone who wants a slight glow to your skin.😇😇😇😇💜💜💜
Diana J.
Haughton, LA
Olay Regenerist Luminous | Tone Perfecting Cream Moisturizer | uploaded by Diana J.
Purchased at: Walmart
They have done it again !!! Olay always has the best skincare . And this luminous is so amazing its luxurious on my face. I use it 3x a day . A must try
heather B.
Grant Twp, MI
Olay Regenerist Luminous | Tone Perfecting Cream Moisturizer | uploaded by heather B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought this because it claimed to be a dark spot reducer and overall tone perfecting cream. Maybe I was somehow using it wrong because there are many great reviews of this product. I personally wasn’t impressed. I bought the tiny .5 oz size because it was a bit pricey as far as otc non essential creams go, so maybe I just did not have enough product to ever notice a difference. I used it daily until it ran out. I applied to a cleansed face before applying my Olay Pro X moisturizer. It felt nice going on but it didn’t do a thing for my skin tone overall and definitely didn’t diminish any dark spots or freckles in the time I used it. I don’t think I would try this again unless I got it for free or as part of a great deal and it would have to be a bigger size in order for me to experiment with it again since like I said, zero results for me after using the entire little container.
jj P.
Cincinnati, OH
Olay Regenerist Luminous | Tone Perfecting Cream Moisturizer | uploaded by jj P.
Purchased at: Amazon
I Love Love Love the Olay Regenerist cream! I find that work a lot of facial creams, they apply oily and leave a layer of reisude on your skin. This one just melts in an leaves my skin M-O-S-T-U-R-I-Z-E-D!
Korina D.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I received this item complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and I love it! It gives my skin a beautiful glow and it leaves my skin feeling soooo soft!
Erica P.
Paris, KY
I've had dark spots from excessive sun exposure for as long as I can remember. This is the only product that actually shows improvement. I love it! Compared to others, the price isn't too bad either!
Destiny K.
Asotin
Very good. It does what it says. But I wouldn't prefer this if you have extremely oily skin. But great if you have dry skin. All and all, it has my approval.
Hope W.
Boyertown, PA
It's so refreshing to finally find something that evens out my skin tone and is not greasy. Only wish it had SPF in it
Sarah B.
Albuquerque
I received this in my #vowvoxbox and I am absolutely in love. The fragrance is pleasing, it rubs in easily and does not leave a greasy film on my hands. I have noticed a great improvement in my skin texture and appearance in the past week. The only complaint I have is that it does not have SPF in it so I can only use it at night.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Silvia V.
Homestead, FL
il y a 3 ans
Hermine R. il y a 2 ans
Yes it does I have a lot of dark spots on my face after using this product within 2 days the spots started to fade away.
Silvia V.