BY OLAY

Olay regenerist luminous tone perfecting cream is a lightly-scented, fast-absorbing moisturizer thatâ hydrates your skin. Over 8 weeks, its formula with a brightening complex fades the look of dark spots, age spots, sun spots and discoloration evening your overall skin tone. Simply massage the moisturizing cream into your skin each morning before applying make-up and at night after cleansing. . â . Experience bright, beautiful, healthy-looking skin every day with olay regenerist luminous tone perfecting cream. Moisturizer hydrates skin quickly and, over time, evens overall skin tone appearance as a part of your daily routine.... see more...

• I used a small sample size of this cream and love the sme...1 Answers
  • I have a lot of dark spots and this supossably fades it. ...1 Answers
Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream - 1.7 oz
  • "I bought this product to help with my dark spots whikebbrightin and hydrating my skin in one cream. Over all this product really helps your overall skin tone" in 9 reviews
  • "This product really helped my dry skin. I use it every night before bed and on my face as a primer before makeup. Dual purpose is never bad and the wear from my makeup all day is less harsh! The pacakaging is also wonderful it looks great sitting on my sink." in 5 reviews
Amber M.
Kingwood, TX
This is the absolute best moisturizer I've ever used. I've tried so many trying to find one that works for my oily skin and this one is it! It makes my skin look like its glowing and healthy without adding more oil to it.
Amber V.
Manchester, CT
Recieved a blister pack of Olay Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream. It has a very luxurious feeling to it as you apply it allover your face. It absorbs quickly, leaving your skin soft and moisturized. It has a pleasant light scent to it. However the only problem with blister packs you only have enough to it one time. So you don't get a good idea of the products results. It can however be found almost everywhere such as Walmart for $24.93.
Erin C.
This is not my favorite product... While I like many of the products in the Regenerist line, this one didn't seem to illuminate my skin, perfect my skin tone, or fade dark spots, as it promised... It just kind of "sat" heavily on my skin and didn't absorb. This will not be a repeat purchase.
Mikaelly R.
I Love, amei o creme ele deixa a pele macia incrivelmente espetacular, super apaixonada e indicarei sempre!
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Sure it's good to moisturize your skin but I don't notice anything else that this does special. The regenerist line is highly rated so I was excited to purchase this but I don't feel it does anything luminous or anything for my tone. Just hydrates my skin. I'd consider it an average moisturizer, maybe not worth the price though. Stick with the regular regenerist.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I bought this from cvs for around $17. I hadn't heard anything about it but I saw it said luminous so I snagged it. The packaging is beautiful and kind of heavy and luxurious feeling. The cream itself is really not good though. I like the light floral scent but it is not moisturizing at all, it doesn't settle well on the skin. It's hard to describe what it does, it kind of gathers all around my glasses and leaves residue all over them even if I let it dry before putting on my glasses. I wouldn't recommend this.
crystal g.
Del rio, TX
Im 50/50 with this cream. It smells great ! And very hydrating the only problem is that i didnt see any difference with my skins tone. I saw a difference with the hydration but tone wise not so much honestly not any. I finished the whole product up" if your lookinggl to tone i wouldnt recommend but if its for a hydrating moisturizer that smells good. Then its a good product for that.
Mehak S.
i have been using this as a primer for my makeup and i have to say it makes my foundation look more natural and dewy! i have dry skin and my makeup looks flaky sometimes but this product has really done a great job at providing hydration to my face. it has a very smooth and silky texture! i've only been using it for a week though so i can't really say i've seen much difference in the tone correcting aspect of the cream, but i can say it's very hydrating.
J'Lene C.
North Ogden, UT
This product was amazing!! I recently used to use this, for close to a year. The difference it made in my skin was amazing. My skin definitely had a glow to it that it didn't have before. I switched to a more high end brand of moisturizer, if I don't notice a difference I will be coming back to this!!
Monica H.
Great moisturizer! I'm not sure it's really done anything for my tone issues, but when my skin is really thirsty it drinks this stuff up. I love the silky feel when it goes on and it's really reasonably priced. A little goes a long way!
Monica G.
I have a lot of dark spots and this supossably fades it. Would u guys that have tried it recommened it and does it have a strong smell to it?
Lauren R.
Pennsauken, NJ
I used a small sample size of this cream and love the smell and the lightness of it, but only enough for two days worth of use, so not sure if it works out in the long run. Is it worth the purchase?