BY OLAY

Olay regenerist luminous tone perfecting cream is a lightly-scented, fast-absorbing moisturizer thatâ hydrates your skin. Over 8 weeks, its formula with a brightening complex fades the look of dark spots, age spots, sun spots and discoloration evening your overall skin tone. Simply massage the moisturizing cream into your skin each morning before applying make-up and at night after cleansing. . â . Experience bright, beautiful, healthy-looking skin every day with olay regenerist luminous tone perfecting cream. Moisturizer hydrates skin quickly and, over time, evens overall skin tone appearance as a part of your daily routine.... see more...

• I used a small sample size of this cream and love the sme...1 Answers
  • I have a lot of dark spots and this supossably fades it. ...1 Answers
Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream - 1.7 oz
  • "I bought this product to help with my dark spots whikebbrightin and hydrating my skin in one cream. Over all this product really helps your overall skin tone" in 9 reviews
  • "This product really helped my dry skin. I use it every night before bed and on my face as a primer before makeup. Dual purpose is never bad and the wear from my makeup all day is less harsh! The pacakaging is also wonderful it looks great sitting on my sink." in 5 reviews
Erin C.
This is not my favorite product... While I like many of the products in the Regenerist line, this one didn't seem to illuminate my skin, perfect my skin tone, or fade dark spots, as it promised... It just kind of "sat" heavily on my skin and didn't absorb. This will not be a repeat purchase.
Amber V.
Manchester, CT
Recieved a blister pack of Olay Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream. It has a very luxurious feeling to it as you apply it allover your face. It absorbs quickly, leaving your skin soft and moisturized. It has a pleasant light scent to it. However the only problem with blister packs you only have enough to it one time. So you don't get a good idea of the products results. It can however be found almost everywhere such as Walmart for $24.93.
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
I received a sample of this product in my Walmart beauty box and I like it! It has a creamy consistency that isn't too thin or too thick. It glides onto the skin smoothly and absorbs quickly. I applied it to the areas of my face where I still had mild acne scarring and I can't say for sure if it did anything yet, since it's just a sample and I only had enough for one application, but it did feel very moisturizing and pleasant on my skin!
Chelsea K.
Norfolk, VA
I have acne prone skin, and this seemed to break me out. I didn’t really notice any skin tone evening out. The packaging was nice, but I prefer a pump. My skin did feel moisturized, but I will not repurchase this.
Milendra B.
Initially, going on my skin this was amazing. It was light and smooth. Though an hour later my skin looked as if I did not even moisturize my face. I had dry patches here and there on my combination skin.
Rey G.
Temecula, CA
Have used this product for a little over 4 months now and honestly I must say I'm not disappointed with the quality of the actual moisturizer but I don't see it improving much in the dark mark department. I suffer from dark pigmentation all over my skin due to acne, sun exposure and just natural uneven tone and although the moisturizer part of this product is fantastic, I don't see any improvement in my dark spots, it's like they almost stayed the same. I do use sun screen to avoid further damage to my skin but still things aren't looking as I expected and it's been 4 months now so I should've seen at least SOME to little improvement. I love Olay with a passion and their products are usually fantastic but this one is a miss for me. Hope this helps!
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I bought this from cvs for around $17. I hadn't heard anything about it but I saw it said luminous so I snagged it. The packaging is beautiful and kind of heavy and luxurious feeling. The cream itself is really not good though. I like the light floral scent but it is not moisturizing at all, it doesn't settle well on the skin. It's hard to describe what it does, it kind of gathers all around my glasses and leaves residue all over them even if I let it dry before putting on my glasses. I wouldn't recommend this.
Mehak S.
i have been using this as a primer for my makeup and i have to say it makes my foundation look more natural and dewy! i have dry skin and my makeup looks flaky sometimes but this product has really done a great job at providing hydration to my face. it has a very smooth and silky texture! i've only been using it for a week though so i can't really say i've seen much difference in the tone correcting aspect of the cream, but i can say it's very hydrating.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Sure it's good to moisturize your skin but I don't notice anything else that this does special. The regenerist line is highly rated so I was excited to purchase this but I don't feel it does anything luminous or anything for my tone. Just hydrates my skin. I'd consider it an average moisturizer, maybe not worth the price though. Stick with the regular regenerist.
Nicole N.
Bismarck, ND
I bought it in March and used it every morning and it lasted me until September. It has definitely helped to even out my skintone and lessened how much acne I have. I use this with the daily face wash that is also sold with this andthey work amazing together. I have never found the formula to cake on my face before, but others have so I can see that as being a consistency issuegthat should definitely be addressed.
Monica G.
I have a lot of dark spots and this supossably fades it. Would u guys that have tried it recommened it and does it have a strong smell to it?
Lauren R.
Pennsauken, NJ
I used a small sample size of this cream and love the smell and the lightness of it, but only enough for two days worth of use, so not sure if it works out in the long run. Is it worth the purchase?