BY OLAY

Olay regenerist luminous tone perfecting cream is a lightly-scented, fast-absorbing moisturizer thatâ hydrates your skin. Over 8 weeks, its formula with a brightening complex fades the look of dark spots, age spots, sun spots and discoloration evening your overall skin tone. Simply massage the moisturizing cream into your skin each morning before applying make-up and at night after cleansing. . â . Experience bright, beautiful, healthy-looking skin every day with olay regenerist luminous tone perfecting cream. Moisturizer hydrates skin quickly and, over time, evens overall skin tone appearance as a part of your daily routine.... see more...

• I used a small sample size of this cream and love the sme...1 Answers
  • I have a lot of dark spots and this supossably fades it. ...1 Answers
Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream - 1.7 oz
  • "I bought this product to help with my dark spots whikebbrightin and hydrating my skin in one cream. Over all this product really helps your overall skin tone" in 9 reviews
  • "This product really helped my dry skin. I use it every night before bed and on my face as a primer before makeup. Dual purpose is never bad and the wear from my makeup all day is less harsh! The pacakaging is also wonderful it looks great sitting on my sink." in 5 reviews
Annesha O.
Just started using this product. It smells great and I have read great reviews. I have oily/combo skin so I like the way it moisturizes and illuminates the skin.
Jessica C.
I have been using this for about a month. Honestly olay once a day instead of twice. I have noticed a slight change in my complextion. When I purchased this product I bought two jars. I am seriously going to try and stick to a better routine.
Gabrielle C.
I use this cream every night as part of my beauty routine. Although I haven't noticed an insane difference in my skin tone, it does leave my face feeling smooth and moisturized!
Tiffani B.
Palm Harbor, FL
This does a pretty good job at moisturizing my face but I still was not the biggest fan. It may have been the formula of the product but I found it to be a little too greasy.
Leah M.
Warren, MI
I don't think I gave this enough time and could revisit it. I loved the price and consistency of the product. I didn't notice a luminous tone or any change to my skin tone.
Sarah W.
Nitro, WV
Smells good. Doesn't feel to heavy and obsorts fast. I use it before my makeup and it keeps my makeup from looking dry. Haven't noticed a difference in my skin yet.
Lisa H.
This product has great hydrating with using little to known so the product lasts. However I don't feel my skin is anymore Luminous...But it is definitely hydrating.
Jenna R.
Madisonville, TN
This moisturizer is great for moisturizing and for putting on right after a face wash, but the smell may be bothersome for sensitive skin. This product smells great, but it just might affect very sensitive skin.
Danielle M.
Sicklerville, NJ
This product feels good going on and smells fairly decent. Does a decent job with moisturizing. Not sure how much I'll purchase it again since I have not noticed a huge difference with the "luminous tone".
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
I use it daily before my foundation. It makes my skin feel soft, moisturized, and flawlessly beautiful. It fades the look of discoloration and fades dark spots.
Monica G.
I have a lot of dark spots and this supossably fades it. Would u guys that have tried it recommened it and does it have a strong smell to it?
Lauren R.
Pennsauken, NJ
I used a small sample size of this cream and love the smell and the lightness of it, but only enough for two days worth of use, so not sure if it works out in the long run. Is it worth the purchase?