BY OLAY

Olay regenerist luminous tone perfecting cream is a lightly-scented, fast-absorbing moisturizer thatâ hydrates your skin. Over 8 weeks, its formula with a brightening complex fades the look of dark spots, age spots, sun spots and discoloration evening your overall skin tone. Simply massage the moisturizing cream into your skin each morning before applying make-up and at night after cleansing. . â . Experience bright, beautiful, healthy-looking skin every day with olay regenerist luminous tone perfecting cream. Moisturizer hydrates skin quickly and, over time, evens overall skin tone appearance as a part of your daily routine.... see more...

• I used a small sample size of this cream and love the sme...1 Answers
  • I have a lot of dark spots and this supossably fades it. ...1 Answers
Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream - 1.7 oz
  • "I bought this product to help with my dark spots whikebbrightin and hydrating my skin in one cream. Over all this product really helps your overall skin tone" in 9 reviews
  • "This product really helped my dry skin. I use it every night before bed and on my face as a primer before makeup. Dual purpose is never bad and the wear from my makeup all day is less harsh! The pacakaging is also wonderful it looks great sitting on my sink." in 5 reviews
Claudia S.
Pomona, CA
Ive never been a big believer of Olay products, but I received a sample of this one and I really liked the results. I got a full size jar to continue using it, the only downfall is, if you plan on using it under your makeup, you should a apply a very small amount to achieve a very thin layer, as it tends to dry with a powdery residue feel to it. so i just put on a generous amount after washing my face for over night. And i really like the luminous and toned result.
Sokdaly C.
I loved the Olay face lotion ! Best face lotion that I have ever used. It made my face smooth, minimized my pores and loved the way it glided on my face. It feels like putting velvet on your skin! I think this face lotion is worth splurging on. I will definitely buy after I finish all my other face lotion. Also it smells AMazing!! It was not too thick and gave a nice smooth base to put my make up on. I recommend trying this.
Morgan D.
Bellmead, TX
I can't believe I'm saying this but I hated this! I use the original Play lotion and have never had a problem. This stuff however, broke me out and made my skin feel very bumpy! I used it morning and night for three days and I just couldn't do it anymore! Very disappointed and it is very pricey!
Sonja E.
I am super sensitive to light and that has left me with deep lines between my eyebrows from squinting (even with sunglasses). This has worked pretty well. It's not a miracel cure and It's pricey but better than botox lol.
I'd recommend to start before lines get too deep.
Demetria S.
Pueblo, CO
Okay either I got a bad batch or this crap just sucks!!! When I say this cream is so caky..... Its CAKY!!!! It was clumps on my finger tips from rubbing it in my skin.. I'm sorry but if I could rate it.. I would rate 0 out of 5.. My face looked white and pale, and also it was caked around my dry nose area... I don't like it.. Olay please change the formula!!!!
Amber M.
Kingwood, TX
This is the absolute best moisturizer I've ever used. I've tried so many trying to find one that works for my oily skin and this one is it! It makes my skin look like its glowing and healthy without adding more oil to it.
Emily A.
I absolutely hate this stuff. I knew that I didn't like olay products but I got this as a sample and said why not? First two days were fine but the the third day. I broke out in a horrible rash all over my forehead. It didn't go away for over three weeks! Never using this again.
Simone J.
Olay regenerist luminous tone perfecting moisturizer really does what it says fades the look of discoloration. i love this cream its light and smells so good. my skin looks so good using this cream,totally booast my confidence. 💋😍💯
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
I have been using this product daily. I've notice a positive change in my skin and how it has been diminishing some of my dark spots but it doesn't make my skin feel as moisturized as I want so I have to add an additional moisturizer.
Tiffanie M.
I received a sample of this cream, and immediately had to go out and purchase it. I found a two pack at Sam's. Feels like a high end cream. It makes my skin feel smooth, without feeling oily. Just enough moisture. I will definitely repurchase.
Monica G.
I have a lot of dark spots and this supossably fades it. Would u guys that have tried it recommened it and does it have a strong smell to it?
Lauren R.
Pennsauken, NJ
I used a small sample size of this cream and love the smell and the lightness of it, but only enough for two days worth of use, so not sure if it works out in the long run. Is it worth the purchase?