BY OLAY

Olay regenerist luminous tone perfecting cream is a lightly-scented, fast-absorbing moisturizer thatâ hydrates your skin. Over 8 weeks, its formula with a brightening complex fades the look of dark spots, age spots, sun spots and discoloration evening your overall skin tone. Simply massage the moisturizing cream into your skin each morning before applying make-up and at night after cleansing. . â . Experience bright, beautiful, healthy-looking skin every day with olay regenerist luminous tone perfecting cream. Moisturizer hydrates skin quickly and, over time, evens overall skin tone appearance as a part of your daily routine.... see more...

• I used a small sample size of this cream and love the sme...1 Answers
  • I have a lot of dark spots and this supossably fades it. ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I bought this product to help with my dark spots whikebbrightin and hydrating my skin in one cream. Over all this product really helps your overall skin tone" in 9 reviews
  • "This product really helped my dry skin. I use it every night before bed and on my face as a primer before makeup. Dual purpose is never bad and the wear from my makeup all day is less harsh! The pacakaging is also wonderful it looks great sitting on my sink." in 5 reviews
J'Lene C.
North Ogden, UT
This product was amazing!! I recently used to use this, for close to a year. The difference it made in my skin was amazing. My skin definitely had a glow to it that it didn't have before. I switched to a more high end brand of moisturizer, if I don't notice a difference I will be coming back to this!!
Eurie Y.
Hurley, NY
Very moisturizing so I use this as a night cream. Just a little bit does it. It does have a bit of a strong, perfumey scent that I don't care for. Over time, it does seem to brighten up my overall skintone. Whether I'd repurchase or not is most likely not because there are other products that work and don't have that strong scent.
Monica H.
Great moisturizer! I'm not sure it's really done anything for my tone issues, but when my skin is really thirsty it drinks this stuff up. I love the silky feel when it goes on and it's really reasonably priced. A little goes a long way!
Dbora L.
I love this product. It smells amazing but the only thing is, I'm not sure if it actually brightens the skin. It does feel amazing. So soft and easy to apply on any skin type. Very light weight for hot weather.
Nipa B.
I love this product!!! It is a wonderful product for moisturizing your face when it's feeling dry and dull. When worn, this product makes your skin glow and feels really clean. I've gone through 6 of this!!!
Desiree D.
Fontana, CA
I like this face moisturizer it just left me a little greasy and it made me break out a little bit around my chin area so I don't use it on that area I just used it on the other parts on my face
Bianca E.
Austin, AR
This product was amazing! My skin looked great even after one use. My skin felt smooth and looked even better. It doesn't even feel greasy or heavy on the face. Deffintely going to repurchase this when I run out!
Ashley-Rahne M.
So I got a free sample.of this from another sample sponsor, and have been using it (under my eyes) for several weeks. It has its Pros and Cons. Pros, it smells alright, applies well, and I /have/ noticed that my dark circles have lightened up a bit. That being said, Cons are that it took these several weeks to /start/ noticing a lighter under eye colour, and it's a tiny bit thick. Not enough to be bothersome, but you can still feel a bit of stickiness a couple of hours after application. It does go away, though. It's not super heavy, but for certain skin types, it's just enough it could be a tad too heavy.
Prerna D.
Worth buying ... Levs my skin fresh and beautiful m really very very Happy with Dis product 💗 moisturising and very effective m really very Happy with its result 💗
crystal g.
Del rio, TX
Im 50/50 with this cream. It smells great ! And very hydrating the only problem is that i didnt see any difference with my skins tone. I saw a difference with the hydration but tone wise not so much honestly not any. I finished the whole product up" if your lookinggl to tone i wouldnt recommend but if its for a hydrating moisturizer that smells good. Then its a good product for that.
Monica G.
I have a lot of dark spots and this supossably fades it. Would u guys that have tried it recommened it and does it have a strong smell to it?
Lauren R.
Pennsauken, NJ
I used a small sample size of this cream and love the smell and the lightness of it, but only enough for two days worth of use, so not sure if it works out in the long run. Is it worth the purchase?