Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream, 1.7 oz. + LA Cross Blemish Remover 74851 uploaded by Stacy S.

BY OLAY

Let your skin concerns fade away. Experience dramatic pearlescent transformation without drastic measures. Get beautiful, pearlescent skin in two weeks with Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream. This lightly-scented, fast-absorbing moisturizer hydrates while revealing radiant skin. In just 8 weeks, its formula with a brightening complex fades the look of dark spots, age spots, sun spots and discoloration evening your overall skin tone. Simply massage the moisturizing cream into your skin each morning before applying makeup, and at night after cleansing. Experience bright, healthy-looking skin every day with Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream.

manufacturer.part.number: 74851

Gender: Women

Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
I received a free travel sized version of this product through pinchmebox. I don’t typically buy okay facial products because i had a bad experience with one of their moisturizers in the past. I thought this product was nice but nothing special. I don’t know if it actually does anything to your skin tone.
Glamorous 💎.
Jeddah, Mushrifah district
Love this. Ordered it on Amazon because it was a bit cheaper. I use it once a week and follow up with a mud mask. After my face feels like a baby's skin but and is really glowing. Both my mum and I use this cream to help hydrate and revitalize our skin. Worked really well and is okay value, and it helps that it’s in nice packaging too as it’s better to look at. The only thing I’d change was the price for the amount you get.
eman e.
Ryadh
I gave him five stars because I can not dispense with it must be his mind All girls make the skin more fresh and vital I recommend to try