BY OLAY

Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream is a lightly-scented, fast-absorbing moisturizer that hydrates your skin. Over 8 weeks, its formula with a brightening complex fades the look of dark spots, age spots, sun spots and discoloration – evening your overall skin tone. Simply massage the moisturizing cream into your skin each morning before applying make-up and at night after cleansing.

Experience bright, beautiful, healthy-looking skin every day with Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream.

• Hydrates skin quickly and, over time, evens overall skin tone appearance as a part of your daily routine.
  • Reveals bright, beautiful and healthy-looking skin.
  • Fades the look of dark spots, age spots, sun spots and discoloration in just 8 weeks.
  • Lightly-scented, fast-absorbing and non-greasy.
  • Formulated with advanced ingredients that penetrate deep into your skin's surface to help re-energize skin’s appearance.
  • Used For: Skin Tone Improvement, Brightening

• Do you think this cream work? Why?1 Answers
  • How long does it usually take to start to see results? The box I ...1 Answers
  • Does anyone notice a weird film/layer that forms after applying i...2 Answers
Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream
  • "This product is really effective.I was at first hesitant to buy because it was pricey,but I bought it anyway.I had and still have uneven skin tone and some tiny dark spots and this product really helped.I could see the improvements after two weeks of using it." in 22 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Vow Vox Bow - it smells amazing and feels great on my skin!" in 19 reviews
  • "It goes on smooth, you don't need to use alot which means it will last long, it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or my girlfriends skin and she has eczema, and although it says unscented it doesn't have that nasty unscented smell - it actually smells really good." in 15 reviews
  • "Just a little goes a long way and it has a thick, luxurious texture but isn't super heavy and oily on my face, making it okay to use even under makeup!" in 12 reviews
  • "received the Olay Regenerist luminous tone perfecting cream moisturizer complimentary for testing purposes from influenster." in 12 reviews
Veronica M.
far rockaway , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product to clear up my dark spot and skin discoloration. You need to be disciplined with use. It doesn't work over night but in time you will see a change in your skin. It light weight and works for my sensitive skin.
Andi S.
Union Gap, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The absolute best cream on the market (as far as drugstore brands)!! I've been hooked on this cream for over a year now and I still see no need in replacement!! I could tell a difference in the tone of my skin within the first four uses!! It smells amazing,  it's highly affordable, and honestly my favorite facial cream!!!!
Leighann S.
Olive Hill, KY
This product is excellent for evening out skin tone and mattefying imperfections. It is mostly thin and creamy, and feels excellent when applied to the face. It is great in lessening age spots and small scars from picking. Overall, I would definitely recommend this product for anyone looking to try something new.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works great! I happen to get a few samples of it and I can tell a difference in my skin. It helps with dark circles a lot. I found it very effective and I will buy once my samples run out. Love olay.
Maura K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a foil packet sample of this at Walgreens in the middle of finals week, and used this before one of the two nights of sleep I got that week. It left my skin feeling so soft and hydrated that I went back to Walgreens the next day to get another sample.
MeAgan M.
Lancaster, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like this oridct a lot, I can feel it absorb into the dryness under my eyes and it goes on smooth. It does have a pleasant smell as well. Only complaint is it is a little stingy when I first use it I think it may be because my skin is so sensitive
Charnaye S.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I just officially finished my container of this product and now its time that I finally review it. When I first bought it, it was the end of January. I have sensitive combination skin and my face tends to get a little drier in the winter time so I try a bit more with moisturizer then I normally would then. Plus, I had been having complexion issues at the time and was desperately in search of something to help with acne scarring and hyper pigmentation. And when I first started using it, I was very excited. It instantly made my face feel softer and it brightened it immensely.... But as time went on, I began to realize that this product wasn't living up to my expectations. It began to literally just sit on my face and instead of the nice brightening glow that it would give me, it began to leave this filmy white cast on my face... It would diminish some of my acne scars but that would only happen when I used a lot more product on my face then I wanted to (because the amount they give you for a $30 jar is not a lot or enough). Then to top it all off, my face majorly freaked out on me towards the end of the 8 weeks it says to wait for it to get the full results and I got more dark spots and hyper pigmentation than I had ever had and the only things I had changed up in my routine is adding this in... So needless to say, I won't be repurchasing this product.. And I don't recommend others spend their money on it either.
Melissa A.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have only tried a few sample sizes of this but it is amazing. Smells just amazing and it leaves my skin so soft and moisturized. I havent been able to buy it because it is around $25
Amber C.
Lyons
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this Tone Perfecting Cream through BzzAgent.  I used the small tube until I got the very last drop out!  This stuff ROCKS!

Results- It is the first and ONLY moisturizer that seriously evens out my skin tone and made my skin feel smooth.
The redness and overall unevenness literally disappears when I apply this. It is NOT heavy at all, leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated without feeling greasy or irritating.  It is my go-to moisturizer before I apply my makeup!  Something in this moisturizer has magical powers!

I will be purchasing a full size jar of this miracle cream and I see myself being very loyal to this Olay product!

Price- Unfortunately this stuff is pricey.  I am very frugal and it's hard for me to shell out much for things like this, but I will say a little bit of this goes a long way, I used the tiny sample tube daily and it lasted nearly 3 months!  So I know the full size jar will last me quite a while!

I see this as a good buy/investment because it works so wonderfully (Seriously IT WORKS) and it will last a long time!
Samantha A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had high hopes for this moisturizer but it fell a bit flat for me.
It didn't really do much for my face other than moisturize it. I didn't notice a difference in tone so there was no improvement there.
Didn't notice a decrease in fine lines or wrinkles.
It does however absorb fast like it says, I have oily skin and most products just sit on top and make me look extra oily but this actually soaked in.
I was excited since the color is a soft pink, but it really didn't even anything out, and my skin isn't even that bad, just some dark spots here and there and a few acne scars.
If you really want to try something from regenerist, maybe try the original microsculpting cream.
Kristy D.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Has anyone noticed any results yet??
Brittany T.
Boston, MA
Does it have SPF?
Desiree G.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you use this under your make up or just at night?
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
Is this more of a day cream or a night cream. Also is it good for sensitive skin
Jessica D.
Farmingville, NY
Does anyone know the retail cost ?